Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Vampires will never hurt you Chapter Five

by ColieControl 0 reviews

Chapter 5 of my mikey way fanfic

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2008-11-30 - Updated: 2008-12-01 - 1286 words

0Unrated
The Vampires will never hurt you
Chapter Five

When they got to mikeys house,they both went up stairs to mikey's room.
"Are you allowd to have girls in your room?"Kasi asked
"Urm...yea my mom doesn't really care."Mikey assured.
"Okay."she said as she sat on his bed.
"I need to ask you something..."Mikey stated
"Ummmm okay,go for it.She said with a smile.
"Do you believe in the unknown."He asked
"Well how will I know what It is if Its unknown?"She questioned.
"Like the things most humans don't believe."He explained.
"The things they don't see,like monsters,and such."She added.
"Yes,exactly."Mikey stated.
"I believe that the most real things in life are the things you don't see...even tho it could be sitting right in front of you,something...Truly beautieful."Kasi explained.
"Like you?"Mikey said outloud to himself as he leaned in closer to kasi's face...The smell of her blood was strong...like a sweet smell of honey and blossems...He could hear her pulse in his ears...it was getting faster as she looked at him with her bright blue eyes...at this point he was not strong enough to resist.Mesmorized he went for her throught as she spoke...
"No,More like you..theres just something...."Kasi was cut off by the bedroom door opening,Luckly as was Mikey.
"Oh...I'm sorry,Mikey I need to talk to you."Gerard said glaring at Mikey
"Yea,I'll be right there."Mikey stated still seeming mesmorized be the sound of Kasi's pulse still in his ears.
"No!Now Mikey!"Gerard demanded.
"I'm sorry."Mikey said as he walked out of the bedroom.

Outside the bed room

"What is it?"Mikey asked nonchalontly
"You know damn well what I'm talking about."Gerard answered angerly
"Its not like we were Doing it Or anything like that."Mikey stated
"I would've rather walked in on you Doing it.I know what you are,and you would've killed her if I didn't walk in."Gerard explained
"I know,I didn't mean to lose control...but it just happend.I guess I'm not as strong as I thought."Mikey suggested.
"Just be careful,I don't want anyone hurt...or you heart broken again."Gerard warned
"I will be...and theres no need to bring that up...shes a thing of the past!"Mikey retorted.
"I know,I'm sorry,Iknow it was a long time ago."Gerard explained appolegeticly.
"Its fine"Mikey said acceptingly
"Band practice is in a half an hour,alright?"Gerard asked
"Okay."Mikey agreed walking back into his bedroom.

Back in the bedroom

"I'm so sorry"Mikey said as he sat on the bed next to Kasi.
"Its alright...Its not all your fault...I was actually gonna let whatever was gonna happen...Well,happen."She said sheepishly.
Mikey realized she just thought he was tring to be sexual with her...she didn't realize the if Gerard didn't come into the room he could have easily accidently have killed her.He didn't realize that he too also had alot more training to do self control wise.
"Listen, I know that we decided that It would be too soon to have any kind of relationship...but I think we should take the chance and see what happens."Kasi suggested
"I don't see aproblem...but are you sure?"Mikey asked.
"Yes,I don't quite understand it yet but theres just something about you that makes me want to do this...I'm not normally like this at all.I trust you...Its something about your eyes, or the way you talk...I just...I can't seem to fully explain it."She tried to explain.
"Listen the only reason I asked you this is well...you'll find out in due time."He stated.
"Okay."She agreed
"Hey,me and my brother are in a band...were gonna be practicing in like twenty minutes.You wanna check us out?"Mikey offered
"That sounds fun..."she stated

Well It seems as though about a mounth went by and Kasi still did not know of Mikey's secret....But It seems as if thats all about to change...Mikey was walking home by himself one day...since kasi was sick...when he noticed he was being followed.

"Mikey!"Justin called out in anger.
"What!?"Mikey shouted back
"You know exactly what I'm talking about!You haven't made not one dent in that list I gave you...Its hounestly starting to piss me off!"Justin explained to him angerly.
"Look I don't care about that stupid list...I'll get to it when I decide to get to it."Mikey stated firmly.
"I didn't make you as strong as you are just so you could walk around and do nothing!"Justin hissed
"Fine I'll get to it tonight when I go out to feed."Mikey assured.
"Good...Oh I'm sure you'll like that first name...Its that witch...Mia,The girl who you had relationship with a long time ago."Justin reminded
"I can't do that.."Mikey stated.
"Ummm are you serious?She prettended to love you in a relation ship for what two years?Then she cheated on you and tried to kill you cause she was a vampire hunter!You have more a reason to kill her then I do!Well if you don't do it the new love of your life ummmmm...Kasi,well I'm sure you Know the rest."He explined as he disappeared into the shadows.

(Later That Night)

Mikey walked through Jersey for hunting for his prey...Normaly he dose not kill his prey,he just takes enough blood to feed his hunger.But since Justin need him to hunt someone for him...he might as well feed himself in the prossess...He hid in the dark as his prey walked by,Her aura was very strong...Mostlikely Mia...A vampire hunter.She had long black hair with electric blue eyes,fair skin,and dark clothing.Which was strange because most witches dress brightly...mostlikely hiding from someone...and Mikey could tell by her aura that it wasn't Justin...He watched as Mia walked into the ally,in which he followed.She stoped at a dead end,and turned around to see Mikey.She let out a shrill as Mikey pushed her against the wall,to defend herself she attacked him with a burst of power.He recovered from the blow in a cupple seconds...and constraned her on the wall...Since he was close to her he could read her mind somewhat...He wasn't fully able to read it cause she was so strong.She was running from her family...which made him wonder....
"Let me go!You leech!"Mia screamed
"Stop screaming Mia!"Mikey yelled
Mia's eyes grew wide as she knew her fate...She started to struggle,so he hit her with a bolt of power to stop her struggling.
"Mikey...don't do this."She asked
"Shhhhhhhhh...relax."He wisperd in her mind as she eased up.
"You leech!"Mia hissed.
"I'm sorry.I really don't wanna hurt you."Mikey said as he lifted her chin...and sank his fangs into her neck.
As he took her blood he learned more about her painful past as her power faded from blood loss...She was slowly dying in his arms.Which was how he realized he couldn't kill her.She didn't remember where she was because of the blood loss,so he took her somewhere safe,and headed for home.He knew he had to tell Kasi his secret and warn her about Justin he had to do it as soon as he possibly could.
Sign up to rate and review this story