Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Hogwarts Exposed

Caring

by Neil 8 reviews

The Covenant of Three defeated Voldemort at the end of their seventh year. It is now five years later and Ron and Harry are about to re-enter Hermione's life, along with a fifth year student that ...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Draco, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Neville, Ron, Snape - Published: 2006-03-15 - Updated: 2006-03-16 - 5544 words

4Original
Title: Hogwarts Exposed (5/
Title: Hogwarts Exposed (7/24)

Author: Neil

Email: Brwneil@aol.com

Category: Action/Adventure/Romance

Keywords: Harry, Hermione, Ron, Draco, and Severus

Rating: R (for violence and sexual conduct)

Spoilers: All the Books, PS and TP by Barb, Mists of Time by Nightfall

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.

Summary: The Covenant of Three defeated Voldemort at the end of their seventh year. It is now five years later and Ron and Harry are about to re-enter Hermione's life, along with a fifth year student that reminds her of someone special from her past.

Author's Notes: The defeat of Voldemort is credited to Mists of Time by Nightfall. The abilities and disabilities of the characters along with their fifth and sixth year history are credited to The Psychic Serpent Trilogy by Barb Purdom.



Chapter 7

Caring


Monday, September 15, 2003 7:00 PM

Harry sat at the out-of-the-way dinner table admiring the beautiful witch seated across from him. It was a warm late summer evening and Hermione had worn a plain ankle length summer dress. Although Harry felt she had good-looking legs, except for running, he couldn't remember ever seeing her in anything that would display this asset to its fullest. Although the back of the dress was bare to her shoulders, the front completely covered her ample chest that seemed to be straining against the cloth to be free. He wanted to tell her that he thought she was gorgeous, but simply said, "You look very nice tonight. You haven't changed a bit since our fifth year."

"Thank you Harry, but actually I've only aged slightly over a Muggle year, so I shouldn't really look much different."

Harry looked at her quite confused. "But it's been five years. How could you have aged only a year? Hermione, you're not taking some kind of drug, are you?"

Hermione shook her head no and smiled at Harry. "Hasn't anyone ever explained the aging process of witches and wizards to you? We age quite different than Muggles."

"I know we live twice as long, but I thought it was something the reverse of dog years. You know how a one-year-old dog is actually seven in human years. I thought we just aged half as fast as muggles."

"You have the theory correct, but it doesn't work on a strict two to one ratio, if it did we would have looked like ten year old kids when we were twenty years old. Something in our genes that gives us magical powers also affects our aging."

Harry stared into those intelligent brown eyes. A lot of wizards would have difficulty dealing with such a gifted witch. Many wizards feel they must be dominating. Harry never felt a competition between Hermione and himself. They both had their own special abilities. Harry always considered Hermione his equal. Yes, she was smarter, but it was one of her qualities he loved. He wanted to be challenged. He could never be happy with a beautiful witch whose head was full of feathers.

"From birth until age fifteen we age exactly the same as a muggle. That makes it much easier for our children to blend in with Muggles. Imagine how difficult a time you or I would have had growing up in the muggle world if we hadn't aged the same as them."

"At age fifteen magically our aging slows dramatically. From fifteen to seventy-five we only age at one fourth the rate of a muggle. That is why a seventy-five year old witch is only in her prime and can still easily have children. In Muggle years she is only thirty. After age 75 our rate of aging increases to six months for every muggle year. It continues at that rate until we die."

Suddenly Harry understood why Hermione was in as good a physical shape as Jamie. "That means that even though you and I are twenty-three in muggle years our bodies have only aged to seventeen in Muggle years."

"Exactly, that's also why although in the Muggle world a twenty year age difference between partners seems like a lot; in the wizard world it's quite normal and acceptable."

Suddenly Harry shivered. Had Hermione had a reason for explaining how witches age? Was she trying to justify a relationship between her and Snape? Harry knew something was going on between them, but he had hoped they weren't having sex. Now he wasn't certain.

He didn't want to think about that possibility so he decided to change the subject. "Hermione, thank you for agreeing to come tonight."

"I still have my reservations, Harry, but you and Ginny were so persistent. I'm hesitant how Ron will receive my being here. Instead of the three of us getting back together again, it could cause more of a division."

"I certain hope that's not the case, but we'll know before long; they just walked in the door," Harry said, uneasily.

Hermione glanced toward the main entrance of the tavern. There stood Ginny and Ron talking to the hostess. Ginny looked quite beautiful and extremely sexy. Hermione was positive the outfit she wore had not been selected for her brother's benefit. She had on a micro-mini sundress that was completely backless from the waist up and the front only consisted of two four-inch wide straps of material that were sewn to the waist and tied behind the neck after crisscrossing her chest. Unless those straps were magically charmed, which Hermione seriously doubted, Ginny would positively be giving a show to someone before the evening was over. She had little doubt that Ginny wanted Harry on the receiving end of that show.

Next to Ginny stood Ron, he looked the same, but yet so different. He looked tall and handsome just as he had in fifth year. He was dressed smartly and evidently he had just had his hair styled. It was no wonder girls had lined up to throw their knickers and room keys to him. But his face, it had changed. The childish grin was gone; it had been replaced by a somber blank stare. This wasn't the Ron she remembered.

As Ron and Ginny approached the table, Harry and Hermione rose to greet them. As she stood, Hermione shifted herself around the table to Harry's left.

Harry and Hermione both acknowledged Ginny's presence and then Harry put out his hand to shake Ron's, but instead pulled Ron into an embrace. "I've missed you mate."

Ron returned the hug, but not nearly as enthusiastic as it was given. All the while he hugged Harry he stared off into space.

"I missed you too, " he finally commented. As Harry broke the hug, Ron seemed to look in Hermione's direction for the first time. "I never expected to see you here tonight," his eyes glistening as he spoke.

Hermione had planned to only shake Ron's hand. After all he had dropped out of her life long before the trial that sent him to Azkaban. He had kissed her good-bye as he left for his first Professional Quidditch game. That was the last she saw him; he had never sent one owl nor answered hers. Yet when she looked at him she didn't see the person who had hurt her so horribly; she saw her best friend. She saw the boy with the smudged mark on his face and the month stuffed with chocolate frog. She calmly walked over to him and looked him directly in the face.

"What? Am I not allowed to miss my best friend, too? Even if he is a huge git." Hermione threw her arms around his neck and gave him a hug, which threw him completely off guard. As she broke the hug she kissed his cheek and whispered something quickly and softly in his ear.

When Hermione returned to his side, Harry pulled out the chair for her to be seated. Ron took the seat on the other side of Hermione as Ginny stood waiting to see if anyone would seat her. Harry before sitting went over to help her. "You have to forgive him," Harry said, indicating Ron. "They don't teach manners where he's been."

Ron looked at Harry and almost looked like he was going to smile. Meanwhile Hermione was holding her breath. She couldn't believe that Ginny was able to move in that dress without one of her breasts popping out.

They were no more than seated when the waiter appeared with menus. He stood behind Ginny's chair as he gave them instructions on how to order. From the look on his face he seemed to be enjoying the view from his level. "When you decide what you would like please simply tell your plate," the waiter instructed. "Likewise if you desire a mixed drink or coffee please advise the glass or cup. If you need any assistance please inform the centerpiece and also let the centerpiece know when you are ready for your cheque."

As the evening moved forward everyone tried to avoid the subject of Azkaban. If Ron wanted to discuss it sometime in the future they would certainly listen, but this was a time to renew friendships and not a time to talk about that horrible place. Sitting across from Ginny, Hermione was both amused and at the same time irritated. She noted that Ginny's cleavage kept getting wider and wider. It's just a matter of time.

Hermione was sure Harry could have gotten quite a nice vision from where he was sitting, but his eyes seemed to be totaling ignoring the spectacular view Ginny was offering. She was sure it was her imagination, but every time she looked in his direction he seemed to be looking at her. He still likes Ginny. Why would he look at me, especially when I'm not giving the show she is?

After they finished their desserts Ron looked at Harry. "Harry could you and Ginny possibly have a drink together at the bar. I'd like to speak with Hermione alone for a few moments if she'll allow me."

Ginny seemed ecstatic with this idea and practically jumped to her feet. Jumping was definitely something she shouldn't do in that dress.

Hermione marveled at how Ron had changed. If Ginny had worn that dress eight years ago he would have had a fit and started screaming at her. Tonight he just shook his head in disgust. Harry looked at Ginny, but certainly didn't react either like he would have eight years ago. He seemed quite disinterested; one could have gotten the idea that Harry was looking at various female body parts all the time. It didn't seem to faze him in the least.

Hermione was amused as she watched Harry and Ginny walk to the bar. Ginny had tired to get his attention all evening, but instead it seemed he was the only one in the restaurant that wasn't watching her hoping for a peek.

Ron looked at Hermione, not knowing quite where to start. "My sister has become quite a tart hasn't she?"

"Oh! She's not a tart," Hermione said, defending Ginny. "Well maybe sort of. She has a beautiful body and she's trying to use it to get her man."

"That man isn't interested in Ginny. He didn't look at her all evening. Even with her breasts hanging out. He couldn't take his eyes off you."

"No, I'm sure your mistaken, Harry and I are just friends," Hermione said, almost defensively.

"If you say so, but that's not what I wanted to talk to you about.'

"Hermione, why did you come tonight?" Ron asked. "You have to hate me after what I did to you. How could you hug and kiss me?

"Ron before I answer you; will you answer a question for me. What happened? Why did you do what you did?"

Ron hesitated and then began to speak. "Its awful when you're in Azkaban. The worst part isn't being in prison; it's not having any happy memories. The memories are still in your mind, but you can't access them. The Dementors seem to be feeding off the happy thoughts, so all you are left with are the sad thoughts, the terrible memories.

"The good memories of you and Harry were gone. I could only remember and think about the fights you and I had over the years and the way I treated Harry during our fourth year when I thought he had put his name in the Goblet of Fire.

"I couldn't remember the good times when you and I dated, only that I knew I had hurt you. I had visions of you crying and hating me every day I was there. That's why I couldn't believe you would ever want to see me again, yet alone hug me.

"Hermione, lets be honest with each other. You never loved me and I never loved you." Hermione looked at Ron in shock. "You may not admit it to yourself, but I think you and Harry were destined to be with each other since the day you met. You both may take side trips, but eventually you'll both wake up. You would have never have left Harry if he hadn't broken up with you. I was a second choice. A poor second choice and then when Remus bit me you tried so hard to make our relationship work.

"I was bitter over what you and Harry had and did all I could to get you away from him. He was the hero, the boy who lived. He was the Quidditch star and then he had you. I was jealous of Harry. I feel I wanted you more because he had you than because I loved you."

Hermione thought back to those days and how Ron had always been resentful of Harry.

"I believe all along you knew we weren't meant to be and that is why you wisely held off being intimate with me," Ron suggested. "Then because of my werewolf strength I became a Professional Quidditch player. After my very first game a beautiful girl approached me. She said that she thought I was an awesome player and would be famous some day. She asked me if I would sleep with her. She only wanted a one-night stand. No commitment. I did it and never looked back. I couldn't look back because I knew what I was doing was hurting one of my best friends.

"I had turned into a person I didn't like. If I had at least told you after the first time and broke up with you, maybe... But I didn't do anything right. I was having what seemed like a wonderful time. Getting drunk, having more sex than I dreamed possible. I felt invincible. What did I need friends for? I had fame, money and more girls then I dreamed possible. Then the championship game came.

"I kept saying to myself that we could win if only I held out another minute and then another minute. Finally it was too late. I had changed and then I saw that girl. Hermione, I would have killed her if they hadn't stopped me. As it is I can still hear her screams and see the terror in her eyes. I ruined her life so that I could stay in a silly Quidditch game. So that I could continue to be a highly paid spoiled brat shagging every girl that came along.

"There is no word that describes how I feel about what I've done. Telling you I'm sorry comes nowhere never describing how I feel about the way I treated you. Can saying I'm sorry to that beautiful girl I changed into a hideous creature, like myself, repair the damage? What I'm the most sorry for is that I wasn't given the kiss of death by the Dementors."

Hermione looked at Ron with tears in her beautiful brown eyes. "Ron when I whispered in your ear, 'just say you're sorry' I meant it. I agree you've done some despicable things, but you certainly don't deserve the Dementor's kiss. You are human and we all make mistakes. I've made many, one horrible one, which I hope to partially atone for next Tuesday. You're right! Just saying you're sorry doesn't make up for our mistakes or correct the wrongs we've done. But it's a beginning.

"Ron we can't go back and correct our mistakes, but I for one want to do all I can to prevent making them again or hurting anyone else. We, and I mean all three of us, will probably never have as wonderful a friendship as we had those seven school years, but I want to try. I've missed you and Harry tremendously. I want us to be close again. It may not seem enough, but saying you're sorry is a tremendous start."

Ron looked at Hermione and then at Harry, who was crossing the room with Ginny. "I don't deserve friends like you and Harry. Hermione, I'm sorry."

"That's all I wanted to hear." Hermione went over to Ron's side of the table and gave him a great hug, which he returned. "Lets make the most of our second chance."

Harry looked at Ron and Hermione and smiled broadly. "It looks like we need another round of drinks for a toast."

Hermione and Ron took their seats, but this time as Ginny sat down both breasts sprung out from behind their straps. Ginny went to cover them, but Hermione yelled, "Don't move!"

For some unknown reason, Ginny froze; she didn't move.

"Harry, please do me a favor. Look at Ginny's breasts!" Harry followed Hermione's direction as Ron sat there with his mouth open. "Aren't they lovely? Now Ginny, you have a choice." Hermione took out her wand. "We are not going to continue playing peek a boo. I can either perform a spell that will keep those girls of yours hidden behind those straps for the rest of the night or I can do a spell that removes the straps completely so that you can spend the rest of the night topless. What will it be?"

Ginny answered meekly, "Please cover them."

As Hermione did the spell, Ron finally laughed. "You're easy Hermione. I think you should have made the tart walk back to Hogwarts topless. I'm sure Headmaster Snape would have enjoyed that." Ginny reached over and punched Ron on the arm. Her breasts stayed completely covered when she did that and for the rest of the evening.





Tuesday, September 23, 2003 Breakfast

Jamie hadn't gotten to talk to Caitlin during their exercise session so made it a point to sit next to her at breakfast. Alex and Amanda totally understood because this would be a rough day for Caitlin. "How are you feeling 'sister'?" Jamie said as she sat down next to Caitlin.

"I'm okay. A little scared. It's going to be hard seeing her again," Caitlin admitted.

"HER!" You mean the person that did that was a she? A witch left you to die after doing that to you?" Jamie said, her face scarlet with anger.

"Yes, I just hope she is found guilty. If not she'll get to come back here."

Jamie brain quickly processed this new information and her jaw dropped to the table as she whispered, "Madam Hooch! Madam Hooch, is the person that attacked you? She mainly teaches innocent first years. She can't be allowed back." Jamie was horrified at the possibility that Hooch could return to Hogwarts.

"If she is found innocent, not only will she be allowed to come back, but I'll be in one of her classes." Caitlin began to tremble at the thought.

"They have to find her guilty. They just must," Jamie said. "Try to eat some breakfast; you'll need your strength today. Who is going to London with you on the train?"

"The Headmaster and Professor Granger."

"Professor Granger? I wonder why she is going? Oh! It's probably because you are in her House and because she is a woman. It would be odd to travel alone to London with a man especially considering the type of trial it is."

"I like Professor Granger. She reminds me of an older you," Caitlin said sincerely.

"I'll take that as a complement, Caitlin. Professor Granger is my role model." Jamie looked up from her breakfast to she the Professor motioning to Caitlin. "Looks like they are ready to go. Can I give you a hug for good luck or would that embarrass you in front of all the other houses?"

"It will never embarrass me to be hugged by my big sister."

"You know what? I think of you as a sister, too. You have to meet Emily. I know you two would get along famously. Then you'd have both an older and a younger sister."

"I'd like that," Caitlin said, trying to smile.

Jamie gave Caitlin a big hug and then smiled as she whispered, " Since you're traveling all the way to London by train today, did you wear knickers?"

Caitlin gave Jamie a big smile. "Of course, I didn't. Knickers will never touch this body again."

Jamie smiled as Caitlin rushed to where Professor Granger was waiting. Good luck sister. I love you.

"Good morning Miss Garrison. It would seem that you and Miss Zacherley have become quite close friends in the last few weeks."

"Yes we have. I like Jamie a lot," Caitlin said. "We have a lot in common and share many of the same interests."

Hermione smiled at the little girl next to her. "You are both very special girls and choose you friends wisely. Now, you and I must hurry. The Headmaster is waiting with a carriage to take us to the train station."

The first hour of the trip passed relatively quickly. Caitlin spent most of her time looking out the window at the passing scenery as Severus and Hermione talked about school matters that were of no consequence to Caitlin.

Then Caitlin notice the Headmaster make a gesture toward the door and Professor Granger nodded her head yes. "If you ladies will excuse me, I think I'll take a stroll about the train. I need the exercise and perhaps I'll run into some old acquaintances."

Professor Snape was barely out the door when Caitlin looked at Professor Granger in a quizzing manner. "Is there a particular reason the Headmaster left us alone?"

"You're pretty observant, Miss Garrison. Yes, there is. I wanted to talk to you about the trial and felt we would both be more comfortable if the Headmaster wasn't here. I want to talk to your parents also, but that may have to wait until after the trial. Will you introduce me to them?"

Caitlin looked at Hermione as if ashamed to answer. "Professor, I don't have any parents. I've lived in an orphanage for the last three years."

"I'm sorry Caitlin, I didn't know. /I'm going to kill Severus. Why didn't he inform me she lost her parents? /Were they killed in an accident?"

"I never had any parents. I lived with my grandmother until she died three years ago. Granny said my dad was a Muggle, but that he left my mother before I was born. Granny said he left when my Mon told him she was a witch, but I think he left because she was pregnant with me. I don't think he wanted me."

Hermione had been seated across from Caitlin, but upon hearing this comment moved and sat next to her. "I'm sure that's not true. Someday, I'd love to have a daughter just like you."

Caitlin looked Hermione straight in the eyes and said. "That's what she told me, too. But all she wanted was to molest me."

Hermione was extremely distressed. This conversation was not going well at all. "Please believe me Caitlin. I would never do anything like that to you."

"Oh, I know that Professor Granger," Caitlin said. "I trust you. Jamie considers you her role model and I would trust Jamie with my life."

"How old were you when your mother died, Honey?"

"I wasn't born yet. My mother died giving me life. Her time of death was listed as 9:03 AM; my birth was at 9:05AM. My Granny and Pop Pop took me in, but they were really old so they had to hire a nurse to taken care of me. Pop Pop died when I was six and Granny died two years later."

"You've lived in a orphanage since then?" Hermione felt so sorry for this little girl.

"Yes. No one wants to adopt a child over three years old. Everybody wants a little baby. Nobody wants a scrawny preteen. The people at the orphanage told me my grandparents were rich; that's why I got to go to summer camp and why I'm able to attend Hogwarts. They said I'll be rich when I turn fifteen, but I'd give every galleon of it to have a mother to love."

Hermione was seething. If Madam Hooch had been in reach she would have killed her with her bared hands. What she had done was vile, but to do it to this poor child who had never been loved was revolting. "Caitlin, I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault. You didn't cause my Dad to leave or my Mom or Grandparents to die. You have no reason to be sorry."

"Yes. I do." Hermione looked at the precious little girl next to her. She is going to hate me, but I have to tell her the truth. "If I had done what was correct, what Professor Snape asked me to do five years ago, Madam Hooch would never have been able to harm you."

Hermione told Caitlin how Madam Hooch had perused her and about the night of the attack. She left out the details of exactly what Hooch had done to her and how the now Headmaster had healed her, but she did describe how she had fled naked from her attacker and how she tripped over Professor Snape. Caitlin sort of giggled at that part and then apologized. "I'm sorry Professor Granger. I shouldn't be laughing about something so grave and depraved, but picturing you naked on top of the Headmaster. Its..."

"I know, I even laugh about that part on occasion now, but if I had turned her in you would have never been attacked."

"You don't know that for a fact. She was older than you. She has influential friends in elevated places. She would have lied. You actually could have been the individual that lost her post."

Hermione was amazed at how this little girl's mind worked. She herself had never considered that Hooch could have twisted the facts to give the impression that the new teacher was the aggressor and in the wrong.

"I know why you didn't report her? She told you she loved you and that made you feel sorry for her and not want to see her hurt or lose her job."

"Yes, but how could you know?" Hermione asked.

"She told me the same thing the first year and I actually believed she loved me and was going to adopt me. We would meet me after lights out and talk about how much she wanted a daughter like me. She told me what it would be like to live in the teachers' quarters at Hogwarts. She scratched my back. I loved having my back scratched. After the first time she asked me to take my shirt off because it would be easier for her. I trusted her, besides there wasn't anything to hide. I was nine. I still looked like a boy."

Hermione put her arm tenderly around Caitlin's shoulder. She was nervous that the little girl might feel invaded, but there was no negative reaction, so she gave her a gentle hug. Caitlin continued with her story. "Once my shirt was off she increased the area she scratched. I really enjoyed how it felt. Then she asked me if I wanted her to do my front. I was hesitant, but didn't want her to think I mistrusted her. She scratched my belly, blew kisses in my belly button and caressed my sides. It all felt kind of neat especially when she caressed my sides and came close to my little...." Caitlin seemed to be straining to keep her composure. "She kept going further and further and I let her because she kept telling me how much she loved me and how wonderful it would be having me as her little girl."

Hermione abhorrence of Madam Hooch was mounting with each word Caitlin spoke. She noticed that Caitlin's eyes were starting to water and that her voice was cracking as she continued. "Then one night she tried to put her hand in my knickers. I jumped off her lap and said no! That's bad. No one should touch you down there. That's wrong."

"How did she respond to you saying that?"

"She said I was partially right. That a girl should never let a boy touch her down there at least not until they were married, but it was okay for a mother to touch her daughter and I was going to be her daughter. I wanted to believe and trust her, but I had no intentions of letting her touch me there."

Caitlin started crying. "Professor I'm a good girl, really I am, but I trusted her. I wanted a mommy so much and she had promised to adopt me."

Hermione held Caitlin tighter as her tears moistened her robes. "Honey, just for today lets forget the Professor. While we're alone, why don't you call me Hermione?"

Somehow through all those tears Hermione caught a glimpse of a brief smile until Caitlin continued speaking and then it was gone as quickly as it had appeared. "The last day of camp Madam Hooch came to me and apologized. She said how much she loved me and that she was sorry. She still wanted me to be her little girl, but if I told anyone she would lose her job and not be able to adopt me. I never told anyone, but she never adopted me, either. I didn't see or hear from her until camp this year."

Hermione sat there in tears thinking of what this little girl had been through in her short life and yet she had the strength to testify against the animal that had hurt her so much. If only I could hold her during the trial and let her know that someone cares.

"I didn't want to go back to camp this summer, but I had no way to get out of it without telling what had happened. By now I realized that she had no intention of adopting me. Actually, I would have been terrified if she did; I knew what she was now.

"I tried to stay away from her, but she taught both swimming and flying so that was impossible. Every time she tried to talk to me, I walked away. It became apparent to the other campers that I hated her, but no one knew why.

"Then the next to last day of camp we had our lifeguard swimming tests, but instead of all the girls taking them together; she had us do them individually. I was scheduled last. By the time I had completed the other girls were gone."

Caitlin's tear filled eyes looked up at Hermione. "I didn't have a chance to get away, Professor. She was so strong. She grabbed me as I climbed out of the pool and shoved my face to the ground. After putting a gagging charm on my mouth so I couldn't scream, she drug me into the forest.

"She secured me to a tree and then did a spell that removed my bathing suit. It was terrible the things she did to me and it hurt so dreadfully. I just wanted to die so the pain would end. Then she just left me there."

And then Caitlin said something that broke Hermione's heart. "As I hung there in agony, hurting so much and knowing I was going to leave this life, I realized that no one would care, no one would even miss me. I had absolutely no one in this world that loved me. I might as well be dead. I gave up and prayed death would come soon. Death had to be better than my life had been."

Professor Snape returned from his stroll, but before entering the compartment he looked through the window. He saw two young women holding each other tightly as tears streamed from their eyes. He decided to take another walk through the train.



End of Chapter Seven

Once again thank you to Andrew for doing the beta work on this chapter. Thanks also to all who have reviewed at the various sites. If you have any questions or would like to discuss the story, please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HogwartsExposed





















Sign up to rate and review this story