Categories > Games > Final Fantasy X-2

Lenne and Shuyin life 1000 years earlier and then later

by Yuncon 0 reviews

Category: Final Fantasy X-2 - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Shuyin,Lenne,Yuna,Baralai,Shinra - Published: 2008-12-09 - Updated: 2008-12-09 - 3118 words

0Unrated
Lenne was walking around the Zanarkand trying to find what she was trying to find her guardian/boyfriend Shuyin, and he was nowhere to be found, and she was seating at the fountain waited for him to show up. Man I hope he showed up I miss Shuyin. Lenne thought, and she was sitting there beginning to sing and a crowd was forming around her. She has always had crowds around her when she sings, and she sings because she is a songstress-summoner, and that's what she ever been before and forever her life with her boyfriend/guardian is always the greatest. She wanted to live in his embrace.

Shuyin was walking down one of the main streets of Zanarkand, thinking about what may happen in the future, and what may happen with his life. As he was walking, he hears a soft musical voice, "Huh...I wonder who that could be." Turning and walking towards the sound, he sees a group of people around the fountain.

Lenne turned her head and got up, and saw her guardian/boyfriend Shuyin. She got away from the crowd. "Hey Shuyin it's me Lenne." Lenne said. Lenne was thinking what would happened in the future and her life right now, and she wanted to be with him no matter what happens next, and she loves him forever, and she wanted to be with him before anything bad comes before them, and she knows she loves him with all her heart.

Looking over towards her, Shuyin smiles. "Hey Lenne. I've been looking for you forever. Have you been at the fountain the entire time?" he asks her. Walking over to her he wraps her in a hug, genuine concern can be seen on his face and in the way his voice is.

Lenne looked at Shuyin. "I was the one who was singing." Lenne said. Lenne knew that Shuyin hasn't get used to her singing yet. "Well are you going to be my guardian/boyfriend?" Lenne asked. Lenne is so much in love with him that it hurts her. She knew that life for her will be hard, but she doesn't care she only want to be with Shuyin.

Shuyin looks down, blushing a little bit. "Well...I...well...." he stammers, trying to bring the words to his mouth. Having grown up with her, and having known her almost all of his life, he had grown a little bit of an attraction to Lenne. Looking up into her eyes he nods,"Yes, I will." Still blushing slightly he smiles softly at her.

Lenne looked at Shuyin. "I love you Shuyin very much." Lenne said. Lenne looked at Shuyin with love in her eyes. Lenne looked at Shuyin with so much love in her eyes that she wants to stay by his side. Lenne would act distant on most days but she loves Shuyin but she holds in her anger and doesn't tell Shuyin what's in her heart.

Shuyin smiles, "I love as well Lenne." Taking a step forward, he wraps her in a hug. "I promise, I will always try and stay by your side." he says softly.”

Lenne looked at Shuyin and she begins to sing real Emotion

What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?
What can I do for you?
What can I do for you?
I can hear you

What can I do for you?
What can I do for you?
What can I do for you?

Far beyond the hazy borders of my heart
I could see a place that's something like this
Every now and then I don't know what to do
Still I know that I can never go back

But the things I've seen in those hazy dreams
Can't compare to what I'm seeing now
Everything's so different
That it brings me to my knees

And though I know the world of real emotion has surrounded me
I won't give in to it
Now I know that forward is the only way my heart can go
I hear your voice calling out to me:
"You'll never be alone"

What can I do for you?
What can I do for you?
What can I do for you?
I can hear you

What can I do for you?
What can I do for you?
What can I do for you?

I don't plan on looking back on my old life
I don't ever plan to rely on you
Even if by chance everything should go wrong
You'd come anyway and try to save me

Though from time to time it's an upward climb
All I know is that I must believe
'Cause the truth I'm seeking
Always was inside of me

And when I find the world of real emotion has surrounded me
The many things that you taught me then
Will always be enough to get me through the pain
Because of you I am strong enough to know I'm not alone

What can I do for you?
What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

I can hear you

And if I find the real world of emotion has surrounded me
And I can't go on
You are there the moment that I close my eyes to comfort me
We are connected for all of time
I'll never be...

And though I know the world of real emotion has surrounded me
I won't give in to it
Now I know that forward is the only way my heart can go
I hear your voice calling out to me:
"You'll never be alone"

What can I do for you?
What can I do for you?
What can I do for you?
I can hear you

What can I do for you?
What can I do for you?
What can I do for you?
I can hear you

I can hear you

Shuyin blushes again, enjoying her singing. Standing back to give her room, he notices all of the people starting to crowd around her to listen and watch her sing and dance.

Lenne was looking at all the people, but this was her job as well. "Shuyin get me out of here." Lenne said. Lenne wanted out of there and she wanted to be with Shuyin. Lenne never wanted to have a huge crowd.

Shuyin walks into the middle of the crowd, and stands next to her. He then picks her up and walks into the crowd, taking her somewhere where she wont is surrounded by a big group. Getting out of the crowd, he stops and sets her down, smiling, "Is this alright?"

"Yeah it is and don't go stay by my side." Lenne said. Lenne didn't want him to walk away from her. Lenne loved him and she knew he had an attraction towards her and she didn't care about it. She wanted him to stay by her side, and she was thinking about the future.

Shuyin nods, "Alright. I will never leave." Hugging her tightly, he then holds her at arms length. "I will give my life for you Lenne. I will protect you no matter what." he says to her softly, yet he voice is full of promise.

Lenne smiled but she is acting distant, and she didn't want to tell Shuyin the reason because she knows he is hiding something but she won't ask. Not now, and not ever until the end after they both been shot. "I can't say what is in my heart for now." Lenne said.

Shuyin looks into her eyes. "Why not?" he asks her. Looking into her eyes, he tries to find something in them that might give him a hint.

Lenne became distant and she couldn't say what she was feeling in her heart cause she was so afraid and she looked away and trying to decide of telling him anything, but she can't. "Who the only person who can keep you within reason?" Lenne asked.


Shuyin smiled, "You Lenne. You were always there to get me out of the trouble that I had made, and the only one who could talk me out of something."

Lenne smiled but was too afraid of telling what's in her heart still. "Yeah I'm the only one huh?" Lenne asked. Lenne looked away, and she knew she couldn't meet his gaze because she never could when he asks her what's wrong.

Shuyin nods, "Yea, your the only one. But, I haven't let that get to me. Every time I have a hard time, I think of you and I am able to work out the solution to my problem."

Lenne kept her eyes away from Shuyin's gaze and she swore to herself that she will hide the pain that she is feeling from him until the end. "Shuyin you realize how much I love you right?" Lenne asked. Lenne loved him so much. Shuyin uses gentle words to shelter her and she knows he is hiding things.

Shuyin nods, "Yes Lenne, I do realize it, and I feel blessed every time I think about it." Looking off into the distance, he sees a sight that displeases him. Closing his eyes, he tries to forget about it and just think about Lenne.

"Something is wrong so very wrong why is Bevelle soldiers coming?" Lenne asked. Lenne knew that Bevelle government declared war, and she wanted no war between Zanarkand and Bevelle.

Shuyin opens his eyes, "Because Bevelle believes that the use of machina is against the teachings of Yevon, and that anyone doing so is forfeiting their souls. The only reason why they would be here is because they are after someone, though I don't know why."

"They are after me they want me so badly." Lenne said. Lenne knew she would get captured, and she wanted to get away from there. She knew that Bevelle wanted her that they would kill anyone to get her.

Shuyin looks into her eyes, "I promise you, I won't let them hurt you. Go and find my father, he will keep you safe. I will try and find a way to distract them."

Lenne started crying right there, and she looked at him. "You won't come back for me." Lenne said. Lenne looked at Shuyin with tears coming down her face.

Shuyin walks over to her and wraps her in a big hug and whispers into her ear, ""Save your tears my love, I will come back." Pushing her back a little bit, he kisses her gently, yet it is easy to see that all the love that he has went into the kiss.

Lenne walked outside and before she could reached Shuyin's father place she got captured by Bevelle, and she knew that this would happened. "Shuyin if you want your woman you will go to Bevelle." Bevelle soldier said.

Shuyin looks at the soldier in defiance, "Oh yea? I don't believe you. There is no way that you could have gotten her." Still standing there, he looks at the other soldiers and thinks of a way to escape.

A Bevelle soldier came out and brought Lenne with him. "Shuyin help me." Lenne said. Bevelle knew that Shuyin will believe Lenne, and she knew that she still love him.

Shuyin looks over to Lenne and his eyes open wide, "You bastards!!!!" Running at the soldier in front of him, he jumps up and kicks him in the head, snapping it to the side. Dropping down to the ground, he jumps at the next guard, aiming a kick at his abdomen.

"Go to Bevelle and get whatever you can or this war will continue and she will die." Bevelle soldier said taking away Lenne. Lenne just looked back, and knew their end was coming.

Shuyin looks at the soldier and Lenne, "I will save you Lenne. I promise." Running off, he heads to Bevelle.

Lenne just sit there trying a way out and she trying so hard to keep herself away from the Bevelle soldiers she was thinking of Shuyin and singing to herself.

Shuyin makes it to Bevelle and into the Temple. "Gotta make it to the bottom........I know its there..." he says to himself quietly. Creeping over to a door, he opens it, gets in, and closes it as fast and as silently as he can. Looking into the room, he finds it to be a staircase down. Running down the stairs, he makes it to a huge bowl shaped room, but finds it to be really dark. "Weird...." he says to himself.

Lenne finally got out and was making to the bottom, and she was making down every step she could go and she kept walking to the bottom. "I know he's trying to make it down there, and she was trying to stop him. She kept walking and she made it to the door but was debating of going in.

Shuyin looks into the darkness and tries to see what is there. "Hmmmm......" he says. Walking into the darkness, red lights start to slowly brighten. In the middle of the room, Shuyin sees a huge form.

Lenne is still debating and she decided to walk in only when he gets on Vegnugun's head, and she wanted to stop him and give him back his reason. She knows they are going to die today.

The lights become brighter, and Shuyin can now see the entirety of the thing that is in the middle of the room. "This....this can't be..." he says. Walking up to it, he touches it, feeling the metallic covering of its outer shell. "This is it..........Vegnagun..." he says quietly. Climbing onto one of its arms, he starts up for the head. "Gotta find the controls for it..." Making it to the top, he stands on the head, looking for the controls.

Lenne walked in and she saw Shuyin. "Shuyin stop it's me Lenne. Is really me I'm right here by your side I'm right here please stop do you want to kill the innocents as well?" Lenne asked. Lenne put her hands out like she wanted to hug him.

Shuyin turns around and looks at her. "I have no choice" he says to her.

She turns to say another word and she heard footsteps coming of the Bevelle guards.

Shuyin hears them as well and jumps down from the top of Vegnagun's head. Standing up, he walks over to her and wraps her in a hug, a single tear running down his cheek as he does. Waiting for the inevitable, he hold on to the one thing he loves the most, waiting for the end.

Lenne looked down and closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable to come as well. She was addicted to him and she knew their end was coming. Bevelle guards shot her first the bullet went through her heart and hit him through the heart they both went down and they looked at each other trying to reach for each other, and she knew that Shuyin would go evil without her there and she knew how to stay around by her soul being absorbed by the clothes she is loving him so much.

Before the shots go off, Shuyin says, "I’m sorry I failed you Lenne." As the shots go off, he now lies on the ground, looking over to Lenne. His hand is held out as if trying to reach and grab a hold of her hand.

As Lenne turns to see Shuyin she cries her first tear.

Shuyin just lies there, descending into darkness.

Lenne's soul was left behind in her songstress clothes, and she had to wait for 1000 years to go with Shuyin.

Baralai walks through the halls of Bevelle's Temple. "Great...what is it that he wants now..." he mutters to himself. Trying to find one of the lesser priests, he continues on his search.

Yuna was sitting there in the New Yevon's room and she looked at Baralai. "I am her High Lady Summoner Yuna." Yuna said. Yuna looked straight at him without batting her eyes.

Baralai walks into the room and bows, making the sign hand sign as well. "I am pleased to you meet you High Summoner. I was unaware that you would be here so fast after I had requested your presence."

Yuna sat there. "Yes you want something?" Yuna asked. Yuna was wearing the songstress outfit already and it's her favorite. Yuna was feeling just like Lenne would be and she let Lenne take over her body.

Baralai winces, as if a pain in his head had just occurred. "Yes. We were wondering, if you would like to perform a certain test for us. We would be most grateful if you would."

"Yes what is it?" Yuna asked. Yuna can still be herself and let Lenne have her way. Yuna wanted to know what is the test going to be.

"We need you to go into to the lower levels of Bevelle. Unfortunately we have no idea as to what is down there." he says.

"All right but I can tell you right here it's the Vegnagun." Yuna said. Yuna didn't know how she knew it she just did. She wanted to know how she knew that answer.

Baralai looks confused, "Vegnagun? I had only thought that to be a rumor to scare the enemies of Yevon into backing down. As far as I am concerned, there is no such thing. Although, that could be the reason as to why certain things have been happening down in the underground."

"I have seen it before I don't know I did, but I did and it was back during the Zanarkand-Bevelle War." Yuna said. Yuna is actually Lenne, but still look like Yuna to other people. She is always talking as Lenne and she has every memory of Lenne. "I know Shuyin is here inside your body because I am in fact Lenne." Yuna said.

Baralai seems to be suffering from a headache, and then suddenly, his head snaps up, looking at Yuna. "I see that you have found me yet again.... but this time...they will fail...they will all fail. I will have my revenge on the people who did this..." Straining against Shuyin's control, Baralai tries to force him out of his body.

Lenne looked at Shuyin. "Yes they will fail this time, and I want you to know if I seem like Yuna it's still me here watching you giving you reason, and trying to keep you within reason." Lenne said. Lenne knows that she will always been around.
Sign up to rate and review this story