Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Do You really love me?

Do You really love me?

by XxLovexMCRxMusicxX 3 reviews

Um.... I am writting it as it goes so sorry if its horrid.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2008-12-11 - Updated: 2009-06-24 - 304 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 1:Is this Love?


I was shoved down to the hard cold sidewalk, "Shut the fuck up! This thing is loaded you know!" The guy said shooting up at the sky."Make me you stupid fuc-" He cut me off by kicking me in groin."I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!"He said putting me on the floor exsacuion style, aimed for my head and-

"Gerard. Son wake up...."My Mom shook me nervoisly. "Huh..?What? What time is it?"I rubbed my eyes.
"Its 1:00am honey. Why, you were screaming.... what happend?"
"It was just a dream mom. I'm fine...j-just go back to bed."
"Okay hun. See you in the morning."

I swear I was staring at my smashing pumpkins poster for 3 hours straight, untill I heard someone knock on my bullshit window."Gee? You awake? It's Frank."I could barley make out his face in the moonlight. "Dude... what are you doing here? Its 2:45am.... "
"C-Can I c-come in..?"He was shivering from the extream cold.
"Uh.... yeah.. yeah... but you need to come in from the front door... 'cause i don't think you'll fit through that little hole..."

-----

"Whats wrong Frank?Why did ya come?" I said braking the 9 minute slence, Finally.
"I can't stay at my Mom's house anymore..."Frank studdered as he let a single tear escape his hazel eyes.
"W-What..?Why not?"
".....My mum... she has a new boyfriend and.. and..."
"and what... what is it Frankie..?"
"They're getting married Gerard... and he doesn't want me.... and I think my mom doesn't too..."He said sobbing into my shirt.
"G-Gerard..?"He said staring me in the eyes, and wiping away his tears.
"Yeah Frank?"
"I think I L-Love Y-You."
"I think I do too..."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
sorry its so short... i usually write short chapters sorry.
-C.J
Sign up to rate and review this story