Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Only Sunshine

It Feels So Good (part 2)

by ipanicdaily

"Look, you're a Way now." Mikey said, still slightly frustrated. "You're officially part of this family. That means you get to join us for family events. That also means you need to get your ass mo...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-12-13 - Updated: 2008-12-14 - 4089 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Well, I got dirty." Frank said, laughing a little as he continued to stare at the ceiling since he was still cuffed to the bed. "You gonna release me and clean me up?"

"Eventually." Gerard said with a smile, kissing Frank then getting off the bed and going to the bathroom since he had to pee before returning to Frank and sitting next to him. "I love the sight of you being hand cuffed to the bed, your body begging to be fucked." Gerard told him seductively. "When can I get my blow job?"

"When you release me." Frank said with laughter. "I can't do it properly without my hands."

"Fair enough." Gerard said with soft laughter, grabbing the key off the stand next to the bed and undoing the cuff around Frank's right wrist, then the left. Frank sat up and rubbed his wrists a little. "There." Gerard said, setting the cuffs and keys down while looking expectantly at Frank.

"Lay on your stomach." Frank told Gerard, moving out of the way so he could do so. Confused, Gerard obeyed without thinking about it. Once down, Frank got back on the bed and grabbed Gerard's arms, hand cuffing them behind his back. "Never leave them lying around." He whispered sharply into Gerard's ear. "And don't be so trusting of a person pumping with sexual emotions." Gerard laughed as Frank rolled him onto his back.

"Sneaky Frankie." Gerard told him, positioning himself so his hands weren't underneath the weight of his body. "I should have seen it coming."

"You should have." Frank told him with a smirk, pushing Gerard's legs apart to sit between them. "But you didn't." He continued to smile while he walked his fingers up Gerard's thighs. "And now it's my turn to have fun." Sitting on his knees, Frank moved his hands in slow circles on Gerard's hips. "Now that you're in the cuffs, my rule for you is no moaning." Frank told him as he rubbed.

"And if I disobey?" There was that rebel tone in Gerard's voice and Frank bit his bottom lip as he thought of punishment.

"This," Frank ran his tongue along the head of Gerard's erection, "doesn't happen."

"But you owe me." Gerard pointed out, trying to keep himself silent.

"Well I'm in control now." Lifting his head, Frank let his warm breath hit Gerard's upright cock just to make him want it all the more. "And I'll call the shots."

"Fuck Frankie." Gerard said with a smile. "Why the hell haven't we been doing this stuff before?" He was excited to be Frank's 'slave' because sex just isn't complete unless you put effort into making it happen. Role playing was one of the best ways to do so.

"Because you were sexually inept when it came to this stuff." Frank said with amusement and Gerard laughed. "Now, no moaning." He warned as he got comfortable and moved his hands to Gerard's erection again. Using one finger, he slowly dragged it up and down Gerard's entire length, Gerard's head bending backwards as he squeezed his eyes shut.

"This is fucking ridiculous." Gerard said with amusement. "Because you give a fucking amazing blow job."

"I know." Frank said, gripping the base and pulling his hand up then pushing it back down so it very slowly resembled a pumping action. "I'm going to enjoy it too." Gerard laughed some more, slightly whining as well. "Hey, I'm being nowhere as mean to you as you were to me."

"I doubt that." Gerard told him, opening his eyes again and smiling. "What I did was designed specifically to annoy the fuck out of you. What you're doing is just enough to annoy the fuck out of me. Thus, it's no worse."

"You think too much." Frank told him with laughter, his breath purposely grazing Gerard again. "So if that's your logic, you're the one who needs a lesson in holding out because I obviously can take more than you."

"Now I'm getting a headache." Gerard told him, still amused by the whole situation. "Let's go back to you giving me a blow job."

"Eventually." Frank said, hands leaving Gerard's stone hard cock to push up his chest slowly and allowing his tongue to lick the pre-cum that was leaking out. "I'm enjoying myself right now."

"Bastard." Gerard said, writhing a little underneath Frank. "So what if my arms start going numb?"

"Stop trying to get free." Frank told him with a smile and Gerard sighed. "If you stopped moving, you would be fine." Pulling his hands back down, Frank let his wrists brush against the erection to remind Gerard why he was writing in the first place. "If your arms go numb, we'll just have to warm them back up."

"I like that idea." Gerard told him, wiggling a little more just to see if it would actually work. "I feel dirty."

"Well you're still too clean." Frank told him, reaching for the body paint that was smeared all over him about a half hour before. "Is it easy?"

"Yeah." Gerard told him, noticing what Frank had. "And lots of fun."

Curious, Frank took the lid off the paint then grabbed the brush, dipping it in the chocolate and swirling it around a bit to make it smooth again. He then took the dripping brush and pressed it to Gerard's chest, carefully dragging it in slow motions across his body. Frank repeated it numerous times until he was satisfied with what he did. Setting the paint and brush back down, Frank looked for the camera then turned it on when he found it, taking a picture of Gerard. "That picture is for you only." Gerard told him with a smile yet warning tone.

"The ones of me are only for you." Frank said, making sure the picture came out good.

"I wouldn't give anyone else the pleasure of seeing you naked." Gerard said and Frank smiled, showing Gerard the picture he took. "Awwww;" Gerard said, slightly laughing. "My art skills pawn yours." He smirked and Frank smacked him, laughing anyway. "I like it though." Frank had written, to the best of his abilities, 'F+G Iero-Way' inside a lopsided heart. He knew he wasn't artistic but he thought it wasn't half bad.

"I'm gonna make it our background on the computer." Frank said with amusement, shutting the camera off and sticking it along with the paint on the stand.

"Like hell you are." Gerard told him, his voice a little threatening. "I'll take that camera away from you."

"With cuffed hands?" Frank asked, thoughts of Gerard trying to get it from him dancing in his head. "That would make for an interesting show."

"I'm not going to be cuffed forever." Gerard told him, eyeing him as though he was reading his thoughts.

"You don't know that." Frank said, resuming his spot between Gerard's legs. "I have the key."

"That's what you think." Gerard said with a giant smirk and Frank looked around, noticing the key wasn't in site. "Why do you think I was moving so much?" After a few more turns, Gerard's arms suddenly came free of the cuffs which he dangled in front of Frank. "Never leave the key lying around." He said, throwing the cuffs at his bag. "Especially not near the cuffed victim." Gerard whispered in Frank's ear before pushing him on his back again.

"Devil." Frank told him with what he was trying to make a pouting glare but couldn't stop himself from giggling. "You're a sadistic, manipulative, teasing, arrogant, man Gee."

"Yeah but you love me so I've no need to change." Gerard told him, pressing their lips together firmly, biting Frank's lower lip a little. "Now, I'm rather dirty." He told Frank, pulling away again. "And you didn't finish what you started."

"Fine; I'll finish the job then we can go bathe so we can get some sleep." Frank said, sitting up and pushing Gerard back again. He lowered his mouth to Gerard's still hard cock, licking the top a bit before taking it all into his mouth; his hand gripping the base and pumping. Frank's tongue ran around it, Gerard moaning as his hands found their way to Frank's hair, which he gripped rather tightly. Sucking gently on it, Gerard came in Frank's mouth and Frank swallowed it since they really had no more need to be overly safe. Gerard's dumbass antics got him HIV but Frank wasn't going to bring that up on the best weekend of their lives. "Happy?" Frank asked with a smile, sitting back up.

"Even in a hurry you give the best fucking blow job." Gerard said, taking deep breaths to steady his breathing. "I think I'm going to be here for a few moments to regain feeling below the waist..." Frank laughed then kissed Gerard before sliding off the bed.

"I'll get everything ready then." He said softly as he made his way to the bathroom. Frank started the water for the tub then found a lighter and lit all the candles before taking a moment to rape the carpet which he loved. Basically he just sat on it and rubbed his hands over it since it was amazingly soft then got up to turn the water off when the tub was filled. "Ready." He called to Gerard, climbing up the small marble steps and into the water. It felt amazing.

Gerard came in a few moments later, turning the lights off so only the flicker of the candles allowed illumination. He climbed into the tub, sighing with joy from the warm water. Sitting down, Gerard shut his eyes and let the water soothe him. "Come here." He said quietly to Frank who obeyed and moved closer. "Turn around." Frank sat in front of Gerard, his back facing him. Gerard placed his hands on Frank's shoulders then began to slowly massage them, rubbing them in just the right spots to fully relax Frank.

"Gee....that feels really good..." Frank mumbled, his eyes shutting again as his body melted from the warm water and Gerard's shoulder massage.

"I figured you hurt them pulling on those cuffs." Gerard said quietly but full of passion. He continued to gently make small circles on Gerard's shoulders, pushing down so it was rough but made it feel a lot better.

"What about your arms?" Frank mumbled, trying not to fall asleep.

"Water warmed them." Gerard whispered, moving to Frank's neck. "Plus you have so much more muscle definition than I do. You're bound to get tighter more than I do."

"Have I told you that you're perfect?"

"You might have mentioned it." Gerard said with a smile, turning Frank around to massage the front of his shoulders. Frank didn't care what Gerard was doing but he was falling asleep so he put his arms around Gerard's neck, wrapping his legs around Gerard's body then resting his head on Gerard's shoulder. Gerard just laughed a little and rubbed Frank's back, talking to Frank to keep him awake. "You think Ray and Melissa will get back together?"

"They should." Frank said, eyes still shut. "Ray needs someone."

"He deserves someone who will treat him perfectly." Gerard said, thinking about how he had Frank and Mikey had Bob. "Melissa was always good to him." Frank only replied with a moaning noise of some sort so Gerard found the soap and a sponge, dumping a little soap on it then rubbing the sponge gently on Frank's skin.

"You're making me fall asleep." Frank told him, his body releasing all its tension and stress.

"I know." Gerard told him softly, continuing to wash him. "You deserve rest."

"You too." Frank said, inhaling deeply then letting go of it as his body was as relaxed as it possibly could be. "Did you sleep in the limo?"

"No." Gerard told him, submerging the sponge in the water and wringing it out before letting it fill with water which he used to get the suds off Frank's body. "But you know I don't sleep well."

"Wanna massage?" Frank asked, lifting his head off Gerard's shoulder to look him in the eyes.

"No that's ok babe." Gerard said, kissing Frank. "I wanted to give you one. You don't have to worry about me. The water is making me feel a lot better." Not fully convinced, Frank just sighed then put his head back on Gerard's shoulder as Gerard finished rinsing him. "There; you're all clean."

"Thanks." Frank mumbled, eyes shut again.

"Would you like to go dry by the fireplace before you fall asleep in here?" Gerard asked and Frank nodded, letting go of Gerard and climbed out of the tub, half asleep already. Gerard laughed as he watched Frank then blew out the candles, pulled the plug in the bath tub to release the water, then got out and grabbed a towel. He dried himself then went to Frank and rubbed Frank's head with the towel while Frank slowly worked on getting his body dry. Frank's movements were slow and dragged out because he was trying his hardest to stay awake. "You go to the fireplace, I'll take care of everything." Frank nodded and left the bathroom, heading for the soft carpet in front of the fireplace.

Gerard grabbed the blanket and some pillows from the bed then dragged them to the living room, setting them on the couch and telling Frank to move off the carpet; which he was half raping. Frank got up sat on the couch while Gerard tossed the two pillows down. Going back to the bedroom, Gerard ripped the sheet off the bed and threw that on top of the carpet. He then got clean boxers, slid them on, and grabbed a pair for Frank. "Get these on." He told Frank who was drifting in and out of sleep on the couch. Sighing, Gerard held the boxers on the ground and told Frank to just put his feet in the holes. When Frank managed to do that, Gerard pulled the fabric up Frank to his waist then slid an undershirt on Frank to keep him warmer. Gerard threw on some flannel pajama pants as well as a Misfits t-shirt while Frank laid down on the make shift bed Gerard made.

Before lying down with Frank, Gerard lit the fireplace then put the fence in front of it to prevent the flames from escaping the pit once the bright flame was going. He grabbed the blanket it and threw it over Frank then pulled up one side of it and climbed underneath it, lying down next to Frank. "G'night Frankie." Gerard whispered, kissing Frank's head as he put his arms around Frank's body.

"G'night Gee." Frank mumbled, his arms going around Gerard before he passed out a moment later.

*****************************

"Remind me to delete my number from your phone later." Gerard mumbled to Mikey after the non-stop ringing of his phone woke him up.

"Where are you?" Mikey asked, a little frustrated.

"City." Gerard mumbled, falling onto the stripped bed so he wouldn't wake Frank.

"City...?"

"New York City." Gerard mumbled. "Why?"

"Because it's like three pm and you're not here." Mikey said, still frustrated.

"Oh; I didn't know it was that late. You actually just woke me up." He mumbled, eyes shutting again.

"How fucking late did you two stay up?" Mikey was clearly angry. Gerard didn't let it bother him though.

"I dunno...four or five?"

"Well dinner is in four hours! Mom's expecting you two!" Gerard heard his mother's voice in the background saying that Gerard would be in trouble if they weren't there for dinner.

"Dude Mikes, Frank's still asleep." Gerard said, pulling his knees to his chest a little to keep himself warm. "We don't have gifts for anyone yet either. It's a three hour trip. I highly doubt I can get him up, ready, and through stores in an hour."

"Then go shopping without him if you want to get us gifts!" Mikey half yelled. "You have to be here for dinner!"

"Why?" Gerard was trying not to fall asleep again. He had no idea why he was so tired because they had slept for roughly ten hours already. "Fuck." Gerard said, sitting himself up.

"What?"

"Medication..." Gerard mumbled, getting off the bed and rummaging around in his bag. He found the bottle then went back to the fireplace, whose fire was practically gone, and knelt down next to Frank. "Hold on a minute Mikey." Setting the phone down, Gerard shook Frank who moaned but eventually woke up. "I know it's late, but we have to get this shit taken care of." He said, shaking the bottle.

"Fuck. S'post to take it same time..." Frank mumbled, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He took the bottle from Gerard then looked around for something to drink. Spotting the mini fridge, Frank crawled to it and popped it open to find a bottle of water. "Who talking to?" He asked after he downed his meds before tossing the water and pills back to Gerard for him to take.

"Mikey." Gerard said, catching the water but missing the pills. He reached to grab them then took his medication before picking the phone back up. "K, back." He said to Mikey while Frank crawled back to the make-shift bed and got comfortable, shutting his eyes. "Gotta stay awake Frankie."

"Give the phone to him." Mikey said so Gerard shook Frank a bit then handed him the phone.

"Wha?" Frank mumbled, putting the phone between his ear and pillow because he was too lazy to hold it.

"Look, you're a Way now." Mikey said, still slightly frustrated. "You're officially part of this family. That means you get to join us for family events. That also means you need to get your ass moving so you two can be back here for dinner which is in four or so hours. I know it's a three hour trip so you better get your ass in gear." Mikey was harsh but in a gentle way.

"Love you too Mikey." Frank mumbled before giving the phone back to Gerard.

"I'll find some way to get there Mikey." Gerard said, shaking Frank to keep him awake. "We might be a little late; hour max." He said, hanging up the phone and ignoring it when Mikey called him back. "Come on sleepy." Gerard said softly to Frank. "We have to go. You can sleep in the limo if you want."

"Is not as comfortable." Frank whined.

"But we have to get back. That's the down side to family; you're expected to be at gatherings." There was amusement in Gerard's voice that made Frank smile as he sat himself up and yawned.

"Wha' 'bout gifts?" Frank asked, still yawning.

"We'll figure something out. If nothing else, they'll get them late." Gerard said, leaning in to kiss Frank then standing up. "Now help me get this all back to its general area." Frank whined but stood, grabbing his pillow and the blanket then walking very slowly back to the bedroom, the blanket dragging behind him. Gerard extinguished the fire and grabbed the pillow he used as well as the sheet, following Frank to the bedroom to find him on the bed. "I'll drag you to the limo." He said with a smile and Frank whined more.

"I can't get dressed..." He whined, being as lazy as he could. Gerard threw the sheet and pillow on the bed then went to Frank's bag.

"I'll dress you but you're going to have to help me some." Reaching into the bag, Gerard pulled out Frank's jeans, socks, black shirt, and his hoodie then returned to him. "First, your jeans. I've got them off plenty of times so I should be able to get them on." Frank laughed a little as Gerard set the clothes on the bed then pulled Frank into a sitting position. "You're going to have to stand though." Gathering the fabric on the ground, Gerard had Frank step into the holes just like he did with the boxers. Pulling the fabric up Frank, Gerard buttoned then zipped the jeans for Frank who was enjoying being dressed.

"If you continue to be rough you'll have to take them off soon." Frank told Gerard with amusement as he sat back on the bed.

"We don't have time." Gerard said, grabbing Frank's shirt next and sticking his head through the hole. He grabbed Frank's arms then shoved them into the other two holes before pulling the fabric down his chest. "This is just like dressing a damn baby." Gerard said with a smile, taking the hoodie as the last major object of clothing to get on Frank. Fortunately, it was a zip up hoodie so Gerard just had to undo the zipper then put Frank's arms in before zipping it back up. The last thing to get on Frank was his socks which was nothing as Gerard yanked the fabric on his feet.

"That made me feel like a barbie." Frank said through muffled giggles as he fell onto his back.

"You're too good to be a barbie." Gerard told him, getting himself dressed quickly. He found the pieces of their suits then shoved them into bags, not too concerned if they got wrinkled. "Come on pansy." Gerard said, pulling Frank into a sitting position again and putting the bag on Frank's shoulder; his own bag on his. "We're leaving; I already called for the limo." Frank moaned but got up, making his way to the door.

"Can I sleep on you in the limo?" Frank asked, shoving his feet into his shoes that he did himself because he didn't think Gerard would do it right. His shoes were tricky and only he could do it just right.

"Of course." Gerard said, kissing Frank then opening the door as they made their way down stairs to the limo. "Now we get to chill with Mikey for a few days."

"We have to get the band sorted out." Frank said, getting into the elevator and leaning against the wall, shutting his eyes.

"Yeah we do." Gerard agreed, getting in after him. "I really want to start singing for crowds again."

"You're voice is amazing." Frank said with a smile, holding tightly to Gerard's hands and ignoring the nasty glares from the other people in the elevator. "One of the many reasons I married you." More nasty scoffs and looks that only made Frank smile wider.

"Your guitar skills are better." Gerard said, leading Frank to the desk when the elevator reached the first floor; the other passengers rushing out and ahead of them. "Homophobes." Gerard mumbled, rolling his eyes. "I'll never understand the straight person." Frank laughed a little as Gerard handed the keys to the person at the desk then confirmed the two were leaving.

"They're their own species alright." Frank said, Gerard pulling him closer as they headed for the doors.

"We just have to try and deal with them." Gerard said, spotting the limo when they made it outside.

"I'll never understand what's so great about straight sex." Frank mumbled, getting into the limo, Gerard following. The chauffer, a different one now, shut the door then put their bags in the trunk before getting into the driver's seat and pulling onto the road.

"We'll never have to." Gerard said, leaning against the door while Frank lay down just like he said he was going to. "We have each other."

"Now and forever." Frank mumbled, shutting his eyes and getting comfortable. "Sing to me." He demanded in a bratty voice.

"What do you want to hear?" Gerard asked, running his hand through Frank's hair as he often did when Frank's head rested on his lap.

"Whatever comes to your head." Frank told him, a little less demanding.

"Alright." Gerard thought for a moment and decided to just do the one song that kept hovering. "I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree, I just want you for my own. More than you could ever know. Make my wish come true, baby all I want for Christmas, is you..." He sang the rest of the song quietly, even though Frank only made it about half way before falling asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N--- drama will start picking up after this. I just had to make the whole around Christmas time sappy xD

xoxo Tabi
Sign up to rate and review this story