Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Organization 13's number 14

Number 14

by NekosBlackRose 0 reviews

I'm sorry my other storry went unfinished....It's deleted now & a failar..TT_TT BUT! This storry is about a new character that came in before the 2 game came out! I hope you enjoy it!!! Please R&R!...

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-12-12 - Updated: 2008-12-14 - 722 words

0Unrated
Neko: I don't know...should I?
Cookie: Yes!!!! I command it!!!!
Neko: Fine!!! Okay guys! Here's my first KH fan fic! hope you like! R&R!
Cookie: R&R! R&R!
Neko: uh...that's enought, Cookie...
Cookie: Oh....Okay!
Neko: btw...Saxora is pronounces Sazora...heh...thought you might wanna know....XD
-------------------------------------
Chapter 1: Number 14

She stood in the middle of a room whose walls were painted black making
it look smaller than it accually was. A black portal opened behind her and a man coated in black stepped through. He gave her a black coat and a name, "Saxora."

"Come with me, Saxora," He said calmly. He opened a portal and was about to step through with her when she put her hand on his shoulder.

"Wait," She said quietly. "I need some things." She grabed a black bag with skulls on it and filled it with all the CDs it could hold. Then she gabed a bandana with skulls on it and stuffed that in. She zipped up the baga and threw it over her shoulder. Before they left she grabed a small bag of munny. They stepped through the portal.

Saxora had light brown hair that swayed to the middle of her thighs. Her eyes were a mix of green, blue and violet. She was tall. When they reached Castle Oblivion at The World That Never Was she looked around and visably winced.

"What's wrong?" The silver haired man beside her asked.

"Too bright," She said putting her new coat on and pulling the hood up. "Who are you?" She asked looking up at him.

"Xemnas," he answered. He led her to a labortory where a man as cold as ice sat. "Vexen, This is Saxora."

"Yes," Vexen said coldly. Instead of shying away from him, as many of the new Nobodies did, Saxora stood her ground. Xemnas nodded and left. Vexen ran a few tests on her and got Xigbar to escort her to her new room.

It wasn't as bright as the halls and Vexen's lab so she pulled her hood down and pulled her hair loose from the coat.

There was a wonderful 5 disc sterio on top of a cabnit. She walked over to it to find 2 spining CD racks. She smiled and began filling the racks with her CDs. She desided to listen to some music and choose My Chemical Romance, Avenge Sevenfold, Lamb of God, Alice In Chains, and HIM. She closed the CD holder and pressed play, turning it up extremely load.

-------------------------------------

Demyx was in his room playing his Sitar when heavy metal rock music began to blast from the room next to his. He was about to go see who was playing the music when Axel and Roxas burst into his room with disgusted looks on both their faces. He figured why.

"It's not me this time," he said before squeazing past them and knocking on the door next to his. There was no answer. He knocked again. No answer.

"Out of the way," Axel shoved Demyx aside and practically broke the door down. He was about to bang on the door again when it was yanked open. There stood Saxora. Her music poured out of the room and into the
hallway.

"What?!" She said glaring at the redhead and his companions.

"That noise!" Axel pointed at the sterio.

"Go away," Saxora said warningly. "Now."

"Why should I?" Axel took a step towards her. She put a hand on his chest.

"I said 'GO'!!!" A wave of fire, lightning, thunder, ice, water, wind and earth shoved him against the wall, knocking him uncauntious. "Any one else?!" She looked chalengingly at Demyx and Roxas.

"Yeah," Roxas stepped towards her.

"Mistake," Saxora said cheerfully. She put her hand up again, but this time she manipulated Roxas into closing his eyes and when she let him open them he was surroned by a million Saxoras. The all lunged at him. The next thing he heard was Saxora's histarical laughter and a door slam.

-------------------------------------

"Dude? Dude!" Came Xigbar's voice. Axel barely opened his eyes to see Xigbar standing on the ceiling looking down at him. "Maaaaaaaaaan, she must have done you in worse that Roxas."

"Wha?" Axel was confused. Then it all came back. "Oh..that. Where is the bitch anyway?"

"In Xemnas's office."
Sign up to rate and review this story