Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Hogwarts Exposed

Plans

by Neil 5 reviews

Hermione hasn't seen her two best friends in five years. Harry has been living a self-imposed exile in the Muggle world and Ron has been imprisoned in Azkaban. Her life is about to change dramatica...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Neville, Ron, Snape - Published: 2006-03-16 - Updated: 2006-03-16 - 4616 words

4Original
Chapter Ten

Plans


Suddenly the Snitch turned and so did Jamie as Bancoft maintained power over her broom. The speed was increasing. Jamie yelled at Bancroft as they followed the Snitch on a path that would have them collide with one of the viewing towers. Faster and faster they sped. Was he crazy? They were going to hit the tower. At the speed they were traveling they would certainly both be killed. As they got closer and closer to the tower, Jamie realized she was wrong they wouldn't both be killed. Bancroft would barely brush the side of the tower. She would be the only one killed.

Caitlin and Amanda watched in anguish as the two players came closer and closer to the tower.

Hermione clung to Harry. "Harry do something; she's going to be killed."

Harry looked at her helplessly. "There's nothing I'm able to do, not from here. If only...."

Suddenly a Bludger hit Bancroft from behind so solidly that he was almost toppled from his broom. He struggled to maintain his balance, but his concentration on Jamie's broom was broken.

Jamie had been fighting to regain control and suddenly she had it. Just a few meters away from the tower both the Snitch and Jamie went into a dive. As she hurtled toward the ground Jamie realized she was still in a dilemma. She had absolutely no room to maneuver. She obviously couldn't break the dive by going forward because of the tower just meters away. Turning to her left or right was also out of the question because both those options involved some forward movement; more than her proximity to tower would allow.

Jamie had to do a backward flip, something she had never done before and didn't even know if it was possible to do especially at this speed. The wind billowed through the sleeves of her robes as she clung to her broom. She felt her long hair actually brush the ground as she struggled to regain an upright position. Just when she thought she would succeed, she lost her grip and went tumbling across the green pitch.

The crowd was all on their feet. Hermione held her hands to her face in horror. "Oh my God!"

Momentarily Jamie just laid there as the multitude looked on in dismay. Then she got to her knees and waved. "She's okay!" Caitlin screamed.

Suddenly Jamie jumped to her feet and pulled her arm tightly to her side. Slowly and very carefully she reached her right arm into her left sleeve and pulled out the Snitch.

As Jamie waved the Snitch in the air, Jason Turner declared Gryffindor the winner.

Harry just looked at Hermione and shook his head in astonishment. "I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. She just did a Plumpton Pass upside down coming out of that incredible dive. That's inconceivable!"

Hermione smiled at Harry, "No that's Jamie Zacherley."

The balance of the team landed to congratulate Jamie as Amanda and Caitlin ran onto the field.

"Jamie!" Amanada yelled. "What happened? Why did you and Bancroft keep flying so close to each other and directly at that tower?"

"He used some sort of Dark Magic. I had no control of my broom," Jamie said, her heart still pounding madly. "I have no idea what caused him to break the spell, but if he hadn't; I would have been killed."

Alex answered her question. "He got hit by a Bludger. Almost knock the prat off his broom. Wish it had."

Jamie looked at Alex and threw her arms around his shoulders. "My hero! Told you that I didn't have to watch my back as long as I had you as a Beater."

"Believe me, I'd love to take the credit for hitting that jerk, but it wasn't me." Alex indicated Tony Marburger the Slytherin Beater. "Marburger threw it, and I don't think it was an accident."

As the Gryffindors celebrated their victory the Slytherin team entered the locker room.

Dick Bancroft disgustingly spoke first, "I know you meant well by throwing that Bludger at Zacherley, but I wish you hadn't. I had everything under control. If the collision with that tower hadn't killed her the fall to the ground would have definitely done the trick."

Tony just looked at Dick. "This is our fourth year playing Quidditch together. When have you known me to miss my target with a Bludger at a range as close as I was to the two of you?"

Bancroft's face looked like it would explode with rage. "You bastard! You threw that Bludger at me in order to save that Gryffindor bitch. You're no Slytherin! The Sorting Hat certainly screwed up when it placed you. We may be stuck with you in our house, but you're off this team as of right now."

"I have absolutely no problem with that!" Marburger shouted. "I joined this team to play Quidditch not to murder innocent people. Or have you forgotten that this is supposed to be a game? What is your problem with Zacherley anyway? I think she's a great person."

"Oh! Now it becomes crystal clear." Bancroft said as he eyed the balance of the team that was listening to the conversation in silence. "Marburger here is smitten with Zacherley; wants to get in her pants."

"I want to do no such thing," Tony said, adamantly. "It's just that I don't understand the problem you have with her. She'd even save your arse if it were in trouble. Why should I hate her just because she is in Gryffindor? Last winter she didn't hesitate to save my sister because I was a Slytherin. I noticed you didn't get your feet wet."

Doris Burke, the other female on the Slytherin team, pulled the players to a corner as Marburger and Bancroft continued arguing.

Bancroft ignored this comment. "Zacherley is an idiot. Almost killed herself saving a toy baby doll."

"Well, in my opinion the world would be a lot better off if it had a lot more Jamie Zacherleys and a lot less bigoted types like you. I'm out of here."

As Tony headed toward the door, Doris rushed over and stopped him. "Don't go anywhere Tony. This team is composed of seven players. Dick doesn't speak for all of us. We want you on the team."

Bancroft stared angrily at Doris. "It doesn't matter what you want. I'm the team captain and I pick the players."

"Your right, the captain picks the players, but the players pick the captain. You are no longer the Slytherin captain."

"You can't do that! The whole team gets to vote. I get a vote."

"You can have your vote, but it won't change the outcome. I was just made captain by a vote of four to one. No matter how you or Tony votes, it won't change that. As captain, I say Tony stays."

"Well, if that turn coat stays, you can find yourselves a new Seeker because I quit." Bancroft snarled vehemently.

Doris looked Dick straight in the eyes. "Dick, you're a good Seeker and we don't want you to leave, but that's your choice."

Bancroft threw his Quidditch robes of the floor as he stormed out of the locker room. "You losers won't win a single game this season without me."

Doris Burke looked at her teammates. "We do have a tough road ahead of us. Our first challenge is to find a new Seeker, and fast."



Amanda had gone to the Gryffindor girls' locker room to discuss the Halloween party with Jamie. As she left to return to the dorm where homework awaited her, she saw Alex sitting in the corner of the team room. "Jamie isn't ready yet. That long hair takes forever to dry. Everyone else has left. She told me to send you in if you were still waiting."

Alex looked at Amanda, "Is she...?

"As naked as the day she was born. But you're accustomed to seeing her that way."

As Amanda scooted off, Alex slowly open the door to the locker room. I don't understand why lately this bothers me so much. Since first year I've seen Jamie nude over a hundred times. It was no big deal; actually I had gotten so comfortable with it that I didn't even take notice when she first started to develop. But lately its different, something has changed.

As soon as Alex entered the room, he spotted her sitting on a bench brushing her hair. He couldn't get over how beautiful she was or how much she had changed since that first time he saw her nude in the spring of their first year.

It was a beautiful day. It was quite warm for early May. The sky was a bright blue with nary a cloud present. The three of them had spent most of the day outside enjoying the unseasonable weather. Unfortunately Amanda had to return to Gryffindor tower to complete a Transfiguration essay that she had put off for weeks.

Since there were no classes on a Sunday, they had left their robes inside and were dressed comfortably. Alex had on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt and Jamie was wearing a cut off top and a pair of white short shorts. Alex had noted to himself that her lack of clothing really accentuated the fact that Jamie was quite thin.

They had been walking quite awhile when they decide to take a brief rest under some trees near the Quidditch changing rooms. They both plopped down facing each other with their backs against tree trunks. Jamie, Amanda and Alex had grown to be quite close friends. Because she was a girl, Jamie tended to share more with Amanda, but she loved and trusted Alex just as much. They were both enjoying this time alone together.

As they were talking Jamie stretched as if reaching for the sky and yawned. As she did this, her top rode up exposing her.... Well, there wasn't really anything to expose, but Alex looked away anyway. As his eyes looked down he saw that the crotch of Jamie's shorts was red with blood. Frantically he yelled, "Jamie, you're bleeding. There's blood on your shorts."

Jamie looked down at her shorts and Alex thought he heard her swear. If she did, it was certainly out of character because Jamie never swore.

Now Jamie looked at Alex hoping he could deal with what she was about to say. "Alex, it's my menstrual period. It's my first time. I'm going to need some help from you."

Alex looked at her dumb founded. "What can I do?"

Jamie looked around in a near panic. She certainly didn't want anyone to see her like this. How could she get to her dorm? "Alex lets see if the changing rooms are open."

She led the way as they hurried to try the door. Jamie was relieved as it opened and they entered the common area. Jamie was familiar with the room because she was on the Gryffindor team, but Alex had never seen it before. The ceiling and walls were draped with banners from all four houses. There were doors on either side of the room, but Jamie led him through the one on the left. The room they entered had chairs and a chalkboard where the teams had meetings and discussed strategy before a game. On the far side of this room were two doors. One door was marked boy's locker room and the other girls. Alex hesitated as Jamie urged him into the room marked girls.

"Alex, I need you to run back to the castle. Amanda should either be in the common room or in our dorm. Get her alone and tell her that I've finally gotten my period. I need my robes and the box of tampons in my top dresser drawer. Please cover the tampons with the robes so no one sees them."

"These are my favorite shorts. I'm going to try to get the blood out of them and take a shower. Please hurry back!"

Alex simply said, "I'll be back as soon as possible."

He ran all the way to the castle and through the halls to Gryffindor tower thankful that Jamie made him get up in the morning to workout with Professor Granger. Upon entering the common room he saw Amanda seated alone at a table just inside the door.

He quickly informed her of the situation before she lead him up to the first year girls' dorm. After checking that no one was inside, she pulled him in behind her. "Seems like you're getting an education on the workings of the female body." She said, seemingly amused.

Alex didn't smile. "I have to get back to Jamie."

Amanda grabbed Jamie's robes from the hook on the side of her bed and then went to the dresser. She pulled out a blue box and handed it to Alex.

Suddenly Alex remembered that Jamie was washing her shorts and probably her knickers as well. "She'll need pants and knickers, also."

Amanada looked in Jamie's lower drawer and pulled out a pair of jeans. She then pretended to look for knickers. "Her knickers must all be in the wash."

Alex seemed confused as to what he should do. Then just said, "I have to hurry, she's waiting."

As Alex ran out of the dorm, Amanda thought to herself, 'I think this may be the day Jamie revels her secret to him.'

Except for slowing down as he passed Professor Snape at the castle entrance, Alex ran all the way back to the Quidditch changing rooms. He lightly knocked on the locker room door. "Jamie, it's me, Alex."

Alex slowing opened the door, not knowing quite what to expect. A girl wrapped in a towel greeted him. It was a quite small towel that barely covered all it had to cover. "Thank you Alex. I don't know what I would have done without you. Can you get out one of those for me?"

Alex carefully opened the box and then hesitated. "What color do you want; purple, green or yellow?"

Jamie was now the hesitant one. "They come in different colors?"

Alex studied the box. "If this helps any, green is super, yellow is regular and purple is lites."

Jamie's whole body had a red glow. "I don't know what I'm doing Alex. Mum sent me those is case I got my period while at Hogwarts, but she didn't explain exactly what do with them. Give me a green one, I guess."

Alex handed one of the green printed Tampax to Jamie. He seemed to be being quite careful that it didn't bite him. Jamie just looked at it with sort of a 'now what' expression on her face.

As brilliant as Jamie was, obviously no one had ever shown her how to use one of these things. Alex had no idea either, but knew he had to help her. He removed another one from the box and after studying it removed the wrapper. He handled it a few minutes before discovering the secret. His face turned a bright red as he showed Jamie how it worked.

Without saying a word Jamie handed the wrapped Tampax to Alex and took the open one with her to the nearest stall. A few moments later she exited and after washing her hands came over any gave Alex a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you. If you hadn't been here, I would have put it in wrapper and all. Alex, Please sit down. I have to talk to you."

Alex sat down on a bench and Jamie seated herself on one about four feet directly across from him. As Jamie sat down, Alex struggled to keep eye contact. He couldn't see how it would be possible for her to sit in that towel without something showing.

"Alex, you and I are best friends. In ways we are even closer than Amanda and I are and yet she knows things about me that you don't. Things you should know. Things that I haven't told you simply because you're a boy and that's wrong."

Alex sat there in bewildered silence as Jamie told him about her parents and how they had meet in one of Voldemort's prison camps and fallen in love. She told him how her parents had realized they had so much in common, one thing being that they were both nudists. Alex just sat and shook his head as he was told that she never wore clothes at home and that if it were allowed she would always be naked, even here at Hogwarts except when extremely cold weather prohibited it.

He sat there a few moments before asking, "If you were at home you wouldn't be wrapped in a towel? If I came to your house you would greet me at the door naked?"

"No and yes." Suddenly, Jamie broke into a huge smile. "Alex is it that you don't believe me or that you've never seen a naked girl; you haven't, have you?"

Alex hesitated. " No, I've only seen just pictures."

Jamie stood up. "Well, I can guarantee those pictures had a lot more than I do." She yanked off the towel and threw it on the bench.

Alex didn't know whether to turn his head or stare. He stared as Jamie sat down and then he turned away.

"Alex, you can look all you want. As I told you before, I'm quite comfortable being nude. It's natural for a boy who has never seen a girl to want to stare. It doesn't bother me if you look."

They sat and talked for nearly two hours. During that conversation he found out why Jamie's knickers would always be "in the wash." Alex was surprised that after a time he actually got used to Jamie's nudity. It almost seemed weird when she dressed to return to the castle.





Alex momentarily stood watching Jamie comb her hair. It's amazing how that body has changed in four years.

"Wouldn't you think after all these years some wizard would come up with a spell to dry hair?" Alex asked.

Jamie agreed. "But one that doesn't singe or set it on fire."

"Jamie, have you heard the news?"

"What news?"

"Slytherin canned Bancroft as captain and he quit the team."

"Really," said Jamie. "I for one won't miss playing against him."

"Unfortunately the way his mind works he will probably blame this all on you."

"Yeah, I guess I should have let him kill me. Look at my breast. Do you think it will get black and blue where he ran into me."

Alex took a close look at Jamie's side. "Does it hurt, I don't see any bruise mark.."

"It felt like a truck hit me when he collided with me. I wish I knew why he hated me so much."

"That's easy," Alex answered. "You're everything he's not and never will be; he's jealous."

Jamie giggled. "Do you really think he wants to be a girl? How do you think he would look with breasts?"

"You know what I mean." Alex pretended he was going to smack Jamie's butt.

"Naughty, naughty. Remember the first rule when dealing with a nudist. Never touch normally covered body parts. Now you, however, are fair territory." Jamie slapped Alex on the butt.

"Oh! Its war you want." Alex went to grab Jamie, but she was too fast for him. Suddenly the race was on as Jamie ran around lockers and jumped over benches finally running out of the locker room and through the team meeting room to the front door.

"Now I've got you," Alex declared. Jamie had her back to the exit door. "You have no place to go. Prepare to be tickled."

"Don't bet on it, the world is at my door." Jamie opened the door and ran outside.

Momentarily, Alex was frozen in place. That was the exit door. She just ran outside starkers. Alex was out the door. He couldn't believe his eyes. He expected Jamie to be huddled by the door, but instead she was running toward the deserted Quidditch pitch. Alex took off after her, but she was a faster runner. She is mad, absolutely mad.

As Jamie ran, she thought. I must be mad. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. One lap just let me run one lap around the pitch. This is heaven. Why can't I always run like this?

Alex ran his hardest, but Jamie was headed back toward the changing room by the time he completed the lap.

She was standing in the middle of the room when he finally entered and threw his arms around her naked body. "Are you nutters? Are you trying to get yourself expelled? What if you had been seen?"

He held her tight in his arms realizing how much he would miss her if she were forced to leave school.

"Alex, you can't imagine how wonderful that felt. Every morning I wish I could exercise and run like that. I have to do that again and soon."

Suddenly Jamie realized Alex was hugging her tightly to his body. She was naked. He had never hugged her naked before. Something unfamiliar was pressing against her body. She abruptly pulled away from Alex. Without looking at him, she said, "It's getting late, I best get dressed now so that we can head back to the castle. Amanda will be worried."

Sunday, October 26, 2003 3:00 PM

It had been an extremely quiet day, but then that was normal for the day after a Quidditch match. Their dorm mates had gone to the library, but Jamie and Amanda had remained behind just being lazy as they lay on their beds and chatted.

"I've made up my mind Amanda. This Friday while everyone is at the house Halloween party I'm going to do it."

"You're going to do what Jamie?"

"Give myself to Harry Potter."

"Oh." Amanda said timidly. "I had hoped that you changed your mind about that."

"You think I have some kind of school girl crush on him, don't you?"

"No, not at all. I understand your motives totally. Not only that, but I have the same opinion. If it weren't for him, in all likelihood I wouldn't have my best friend. It's just what you want to give him. What are you going to do? Walk up to him and say, 'Hi Professor Potter, you saved my life 5 years ago, want to shag?'"

Jamie got off her bed and walked toward the window; then turned back toward Amanda with tears in her eyes. "Amanda you make what I want to do sound so dirty. You make it sound like its something from a filthy porno movie.

"My dad always told me that I was extremely lucky because I had a sort of a sixth sense when it came to judging people. He said I always knew whom I could and couldn't trust. He must be right. Look at the wonderful relationships I have with you and Alex and now with Caitlin. He also felt that I would be able to tell when the right person came along: the guy I wanted to give my special gift.

"Amanda, this won't be the first time I've made love to Harry Potter. I've lost count of how many times we've been together in my dreams and each time was better than the previous.

"I sense we were destined to be together. The rebounding of Voldemort's curse spared my parents lives so that they could marry and conceive me. Then he comes out of an exit at the Quidditch Patch that no one else was using just in time to save me. Now just as I've turned fifteen, he returns from the Muggle world to be my professor. I can't picture anyone being more deserving of my love.

"If it weren't for him, I wouldn't even be thinking about a true love. I want to give him what is most important to me. I want to make love to him, because I love him for being who he is and making it possible for me to be who I am. I love him for giving me my parents, my life and making it possible for me to have wonderful friends like you. Please don't make my wanting to be with him sound dirty and cheap."

Amanda approached Jamie and put her arms around her. "I'm sorry Jamie. It's not at all dirty. What you want to do is beautiful everything about you is beautiful. I hope he realizes how lucky he is and how special you are."

They hugged for a few moments before Amanda spoke. "How exactly do you intend to do this?"

"That night that he rescued me, he left me wrapped in his Quidditch robes. I saved them all these years and asked my parents to owl them to me. Caitlin has given me the password to the staircase entrance that leads to the teacher's quarters. She's also shown me which room belongs to Professor Potter.

"Friday I intend to wear those Wales Quidditch robes as my costume for the party, but slip out about nine o'clock and sneak up to his room. When he answers his door I'll refresh his memory of our past, tell him how much I love him for giving me the opportunity to live and offer him my gift as I return his robes."

"I imagine you intend to be naked under the robes."

Jamie nodded, yes.

"Won't you be frightened?" Amanda asked.

"Only that he'll turn me down and report me to the Headmaster."

"Jamie, he's human and a man. There is no way he'll say no to your face and body."

"I wish I was as confident of that as you."



"How are our plans progressing?" Will her chamber be ready and properly fitted in time?"

"All will be as you have ordered Great One. The chamber itself is prepared, however, much of the décor must be hand made. Sadly most of the embellishments that we ordered are not manufactured. They are being hand made to exactly match the style of that era. In regards to that, the crafter of the Cage had a question. Did you want the band for between the legs with or without the sharp iron spike? "

"Without. If it is determined that any mutilation is necessary, I want us to have the enjoyment. I regret I can not be there to oversee, but I have the greatest confidence in you, Damien."

"Thank you Great One. My goal is to serve you dependably. The others appreciate your lack of ability to be with us currently, but will celebrate your return."

"Damien, you have proved your faithfulness on many occasions. When I rule you shall be justly rewarded."

"I seek not reward Great One. Having you rule will be my greatest reward."

"Do you have any questions?"

"Yes, if I may be so bold. If the pigeon agrees to join us how will you discern she is speaking the truth?"

"She will be given two tests. The first will be to pleasure you."

"Me! You are too kind my lord. What if she refuses?"

"Dismember her and send the pieces to Potter."

"What if she should pass that trial? What will be her final challenge?"

"She will be required to torture and kill the little bitch that now refers to her as Mum."

Damien smiled. "How wicked. How beautifully wicked."
Thanks once again to Andrew for his beta work.
Review to the Group



Sign up to rate and review this story