Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

They promised

by olinda_13 3 reviews

shitty assed one shot

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-12-15 - Updated: 2008-12-15 - 649 words - Complete

1Funny
well here we are again me trying to write something halfway decent i kinda like it you can laugh at it and still be kinda sad
i got this idea last night when i couldnt sleep cos it is wayyy to fucken hot here anywho review tell me if its utter rubbish i dont mind =]



I looked at my computer screen utter horror etched its way onto my face reading the words neatly printed perfectly on black and white on the screen. I searched all across the web page in hopes of more information…... there was none.

“This cannot be happening this cannot be happening” my mind and mouth sputtered like and old carburettor my self-control and sense of self-being flying out the window.

I quickly commented asking the bearer of bad news my very own grim reaper seeking me out to take me away to the land of the dead.

I began to count to ten trying to grasp any sense of self awareness I had one two three four breathe five six seven eight nine ten breathe I repeated this process again
Don’t let the anxiety win” I muttered to myself mentally.

searching on the floor beside my bed I went in search of my buried treasure like a pirate in a thickly covered jungle of eyeliner, wristbands and discarded pieces of paper with silly little rhymes and fables of five beautiful boys I found my gold my treasure my Han Solo to my Chewie….my inhaler.

Picking up my inhaler my rock my little bit of comfort, which I only find now in my Darth Vader light saber and X-men trilogy D.V.D set.

I smiled knowing my silent killer a mix of no exercise and red Marlboro cigarettes, which are carefully wedged between my drawers and wall missed by the mum radar.

I knew I was safe, safe from the feeling of my lungs feeling like a stressed rice filled ball at an anger management meeting.

Safe from my chest being burden like the weight of a sumo wrestler walking up eight hundred flights of stairs.

Taking another deep breath and caressing my inhaler like a passionate lover, I pressed the refresh button, frowning at the weird green symbol for refresh still not understanding the fucking thing.

My gaze travelled down to what I had posted …. I got a reply
“Im sorry but it is” I felt like an atomic bomb going off to the chorus of the ghost of you by my chemical romance.

I could feel my chest tighten like a vice as my heart rate began to speed up while my palms began to form little droplets of sweat not even realising I had dropped my inhaler.

Gasping for air praying for at least some composure but no avail sobs began to rack through my small frame crashing into me like waves against a jetty. It took a few spasms to make some sort of cry instead of a pathetic whimper.

“What’s wrong honey?” my mother pleaded entering the room within a flash only just managing to choke out,

“It’s My Chemical Romance” before dissolving into another fit of tears
“What do you mean honey? Has the band split up?”
“NO WORSE!” I spluttered out before adding,
“There skipping here and going everywhere else!”
“Oh huns that’s no big deal they’ll tour here again don’t worry” my mother cooed pulling me into a hug.

“That’s not the point they promised me they would come back” I mumbled into he hug.



about 55% of this happened to me no i didnt have and asthmatic or anxiety attack [pretty close though] yes mcr missed perth and went all around australia in december of 2007 no my mum didnt come in and try and figure out what was wrong with and yes i did cry for like two hours
Sign up to rate and review this story