Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Collision Of Your Kiss...

As we go on...

by HellOnHigh9

*SPIN OFF TO MY WAY HOME IS THROUGH YOU* 15 YEARS ON WHAT'S CHANGED? ARE CAMI AND GERARD STILL TOGETHER? WHAT ABOUT THEIR DAUGHTER BLAIR? HOW HAS SHE TURNED OUT? FIND OUT ALL THIS AND MORE IN THIS ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2008-12-14 - Updated: 2008-12-15 - 2356 words - Complete

?Blocked
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi everyone me again lol. Im just writing this to say thank you for reading this stuff it makes me happy you all enjoy it. Im hoping you like this fic too. Thank you for reading the other fics in this kinda series lol Urrgh Im rambling again, Im nervous my results for my exams come out this week, they are available via the net in like 6 or so hours but im waiting for the official letter, my statement of results, which should arrive sometime like tuesday. OKAY lol Shutting up now. So go ahead read and enjoy THE COLLISION OF YOUR KISS...
XO CaT



“Blair!”

Blair groaned rolling over in bed, pulling her pillow over her head to block out whoever was calling her name.

“Blair get up” she heard the voice again burying her head further into the mattress, suddenly she felt a rush of cold air as he blankets were pulled from her body. Blair sat up hugging her small frame glaring at the culprit.
“Dad’s it’s freezing outside” she said making a grab for the blanket. Gerard laughed holding it out of her reach.

“It’s time to get up, we gotta go pick up Frankie and Jay from the airport” Gerard said with a smirk before walking out of Blair’s room.
Blair slowly got up walking into her bathroom; she showered quickly blow drying her hair then straightening it, so her side fringe fluttered like a loose curtain in front of her face. She quickly outlined her eyes heavily in black before getting dressed in grey skinny jeans and an old misfit’s hoodie; she pulled on her skeleton fingerless gloves and then her red converse high-tops. She grabbed her sunglasses from her bedside table glancing at the last photo taken of her mother. Blair had been five years old when the incident had happened and she’d never been the same since.

FLASHBACK
“We found this on the beach, we believe it may have belonged to your wife” a detective said as he spoke calmly to Gerard handing over the charm bracelet he had given to Cami which had been found in her car. Gerard felt the tears well in his eyes as he struggled to remain strong in the eyes of Blair.
“Did you find her?” he said as he motioned to Mikey to take Blair from the room.
“Your wife’s status has changed now Mr Way, she’s not just missing and we’re not just looking for her alive, we’re looking for her body. We’re presuming her dead.”
END FLASHBACK

Blair frowned at the memory in her head. It had been ten years since that day, the day they had given up hope of ever finding her mother. Blair sighed and walked out of the apartment she shared with her dad, to the black mustang he drove. Blair stared out at the traffic; New York City was always jammed with traffic. However Blair loved that about her home, it was always busy it was like you could keep going no matter what your pace so you didn’t have to deal.
“So are you excited to see Frankie and Jay?” Gerard said glancing at Blair as they began to make their way to JFK.

“Yeah course, last time I saw Uncle Frankie and Jay, Frankie had purple streaks and Jay was a short ass” she said making her dad laugh.
“He’s apparently not so short now, I mean he’s still short but not as short as his dad” He said with a laugh. Blair chuckled softly as she stared out the window at the traffic, she sighed softly causing Gerard to look at her.



“I know it’s been ten years Blair, why do you think Frankie and Jay are coming out to see us? And why your uncle Bob and Ray have been in town staying with Jay and Adam the past few days?” he said quietly. “I miss your mom to, she was the love of my life” he muttered as they found a parking space and got out of the car. Gerard wrapped his arm around Blair’s shoulders as they walked into the airport looking for the gate Frank and Jay were coming from. They eventually found it purchasing two coffee’s from a nearby Starbucks kiosk. They sipped their coffee’s slowly waiting, when they heard a loud crash. They looked up to see Frank falling on his butt in front of the Starbucks kiosk.

“Frankie did you run to the kiosk and trip?” Blair said as Gerard stood to help him up and repack Frank’s duffle which had burst open in the tumble.
“Yeah they ran out of coffee on the flight. Can you believe that?” Frank said with an incredulous tone causing Blair to giggle.
“Where’s Jay?” Gerard asked as he helped Frank to his feet.
“Oh he’s coming; he’s smart unlike his father. He doesn’t try to run to coffee kiosks.” He said with a smirk at Gerard. “Oh look there he is now”

Blair looked up from her coffee she was drinking looking at the young man making his way towards their little group. He held a black duffle bag in one hand and a guitar case in the other. His black hair fell in a sweeping fringe across his face, hiding his soft brown eyes. He had silver snake bites and tattoos’ crawling up his arm’s not to mention the eyebrow ring. Blair choked slightly on her coffee causing her to cough and the young man in question to smile.
“God you’ve grown Jay” Gerard said pulling Jay into a hug as he smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around Gerard’s figure.

“You haven’t changed a bit Gee” Jay said pulling back and returning the smile. He turned his head ever so slightly looking at Blair from the corner of his eye. There she was as always sipping coffee listening to her I-pod tapping her converse clad foot to a beat heard only by her. Something about her struck Jay, it wasn’t her hair and it wasn’t any of her other incredibly redeeming physical features. It was something in her posture, something in her attitude which just read /I don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks/. Jay smiled to himself dropping his guitar case and duffle bag gently to the ground and walking up behind Blair covering her eyes.

“Remove your hands before I break them” she said simply as she continued to sip her coffee.

“Nice to see you to Bear” he said sarcastically smirking at her.

“I thought I told you not to call me that anymore” Blair said rounding on Jay glaring at him as he sat down. She placed her coffee on the table, Jay’s fingerless skeleton gloved hand quickly shooting out and grabbing the cup much to Blair’s dismay. She frowned as he drank down the rest of her coffee a satisfied look on his face knowing he had pissed her off.

“God those two are at it again” Frank said rolling his eyes at his son and Blair together sitting at the small table bickering. Gerard laughed slightly as they walked over to the small convenience store in the airport as Frank looked around at the assortment of cigarettes. “They’ll end up married” he said smiling at Gerard.
“Thanks for coming out to see us Frankie; it means a lot to Blair and me.” Gerard said as he picked up a comic book in his hands flipping through it.

“It’s nothing Gee; Cami was family just like you are. There would be something wrong with us if we didn’t spend this weekend with you two each year” he said as he finally selected a packet of cigarette’s handing the cash over to the cashier.
“So where’s Jamia then? She was Cami’s friend as much as you were” Gerard said stating the obvious elephant in the room.

“She’s back in L.A. packing her things. She’s moving out this weekend” Frank said bitterly. “She’s moving in with her new boyfriend” he said as he shoved the change in his pocket bitterly.

“You told Jay yet?” Gerard questioned as they made their way back over to where the kids were sitting.

“No, it’s her job to do that not mine” Frank said tiredly. “She cheated on me, she ruined our family and now she’s leaving us for that fucking moron who’s in a cover band?” Frank said fuming. “It’s her issue to deal with not mine, beside’s Jay’s already depressed enough over this whole weekend remembering Cami. I’m not going to put his mother’s fuckups on his conscience too” he said a little too loudly causing Jay and Blair to look up at them.
“More coffee kids?” Frankie said pasting a smile on his face as he reached the kids Gerard sighing as they sat ignoring the elephant once again.



“Blair we have to leave soon. Are you done yet?” Jay said as he knocked on Blair’s bedroom door that evening. It was around 7pm and Jay was wearing a black suit with a black shirt and tie to match as well as his black and white chequered vans.

“Shut up I’ll be ready when I’m ready” said Blair as she put the finishing touches on her eye make up. Her eyes were heavily lined in black with a slight touch of red eye shadow, her Charmeuse Tank dress with ruffles she’d matched with a pair of strappy black Jimmy Choo stilettos. She sprayed her mother’s favourite perfume on her and looked at her reflection with a sigh, she didn’t usually dress like this only on special occasions and this was one of them. She grabbed her black quilted trench coat leaving it undone before slipping her bag onto her shoulder. She opened the door shooting a glare at Jay.

“I’m ready now” she said as she walked past him down the hallway to the lounge room, Jay stared after her as Frank emerged from the bathroom after fixing his hair. He looked at his son and the look etched on his face. He chuckled to himself.

“Jay” he called snapping him out of his trance. Jay looked up quickly at his dad causing Frank to laugh.

“Come on Gerard’s already waiting downstairs in the limo” he said walking behind his son resting his hand on his shoulder as they exited the apartment with Blair locking the door behind them. They made their way down to the limo and slid in Gerard already smoking a cigarette out the window. Frank sat beside him pulling one from the pack offered by Gerard and lighting up taking a drag. They sat in silence for the drive not speaking til the limo pulled up to the Cypress Hills Cemetery in Brooklyn. Blair stepped out of the limo with the help of Jay, she pulled away from him already feeling tears well in her eyes as Gerard wrapped his arm around her shoulders steering her towards Ray, his wife Krista, Mikey, Alicia, Bob, Jake, Adam, Kyan and Julia.



“Hey guys” Gerard said greeting them a sad smile on his face, as everyone converged on them pulling them into bone crunching hugs at times making them feel like they couldn’t breathe.
“Lets go in” Blair muttered leading the way to the entrance to the cemetery, she walked the lamp lined path past the tombstones in relative silence hearing quiet talking from behind her. They finally reached the end of the pathway facing a wall lined with many plaques. Blair walked over to one of the bigger plaques looking at it, her eyes roving over the words.

CAMERON ASHLEE WAY
1991-UNKNOWN
Beloved friend, mother and wife
Loving you wherever you may rest

Blair felt a tear slowly roll down her cheek; she brushed at it as she lit a candle placing it in front of her mother’s plaque. She opened her bag taking a white rose from it laying it down gently with a mournful sigh before moving away letting, Mikey and Alicia move forward to light a candle and pay their respects in their own way. Gerard watched as Blair stood off to the side, he sighed sadly he slipped his hand in his pocket feeling Cami’s old bracelet. He held it in his hand for comfort watching as everyone moved forward paying their respects and leaving roses and lighting candles. Gerard was the last to move forward, he pulled a black and red rose from inside his suit jacket and lay them down gently.

“I miss you” he mumbled as he felt a hand rest gently on his shoulder, he looked up seeing Blair and stood feeling his daughter wrap her arms tightly around him hugging him. He felt the sobs rack her tiny frame as she cried into his chest, he cried silently along with her as the other’s watched on struggling to keep their emotions in check. They finally broke apart, Jay and Frank appearing at Blair’s side.

“We’ll leave you two alone a moment” Frank whispered quietly glancing at the plaque as Gerard nodded watching everyone make their way back up the path, Gerard watched as Jake wrapped a protective arm around Blair’s shoulders as Adam took one of her hands in his.

He turned to Cami’s plaque sighing sadly letting his hand run over the letter’s slowly. He sat there in silence for a few moments til the silence was broken by a shrill ringing. Gerard sighed pulling his cell phone from his pocket flipping it open.

“Hello?”

“Is this Gerard Way?” a male voice said.

“Yes speaking” Gerard said as he slowly made his way back up the path.

“This is Detective Herrero from the NYPD, We some information on your wife”



PLEASE REVIEW!!
Sign up to rate and review this story