Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Forgotten One

chapter 5

by vampirekitten67708 1 review

I need reviews please!!!!!! I have't had any sense I rewrote the first chapter. Sorry its a little slow but it has Harry in most of it and most of its in his pov so please tell me what you think.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Fred,George,Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-12-15 - Updated: 2008-12-16 - 887 words

0Illiterate
The Burrow had a old country home feeling to it. I had spent most of the day watching the guys practice Quidditch.
"So let me get this straight", I said as we all sat in the garden eating lunch, "7 players, 3 of them are chasers who throw the Qullful to eachother and try and score points. Then there are 2 beaters who try to keep Bludgers away from the other players because they will knock them off their brooms and then there is a Seeker who has to try and catch a tinny gold ball called the Snitch", I asked making sure I got the whole point of the game. "Yea pretty much", Harry told me.
"I wanna try", I said.

"But your a girl", Ron said as though I had said I wanted to fight a troll.

"It looks easy. I will even bet you", I said determinedly. "What’s the bet", asked Ron.
"That I can catch the Snitch in under three minutes and if I win you have to wear your dress robes for a day and if you win then I will do whatever you tell me to for a day", I told him. "Harry can I use your broom", I asked realizing that I didn’t have one. "Um...yea ok", he said handing it to me.
I mounted it then headed off to the far corner of the yard waiting.
Harry's P.O.V
I was a little shocked that Lilith would want to fly. To me she didn’t look the type. "I got two sickles she gets the Snitch", I heard Fred mutter to Gorge before taking off. I watched as Ginny, Ron, and Hermione took off too. Ron was playing keeper.
I sat on the grass keeping time as I watched Lilith circle the garden. She almost collided with a bludger and had to do a sloth grip roll to avoid it. I was shocked for someone that had never been on a broom before she seemed to be a natural flyer. Soon she went into a fast and low dive almost touching the grass, standing on the tip of her broom and making a grab at the air then jumping off and landing with a tinny gold ball in her hands. "HAHAHA! I told you", she screamed in Ron's face once they all landed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Gorge pass something to Fred. "You were betting on", I heard her acouse the twins. "Harry what’s up", I hard Hermione ask. "It's just weird. She's never been on a broom before and she flew like she'd been doing it all her life", I said not quite sure why it bothered me so much.
"Well she is your dad's daughter and your sister. Remember when you first were on a broom"
"Yea"
"Maybe it's like that for her",she said walking away to join the others. "Harry you might wanna be careful she could replace you on our team", Fred said. "That was brilliant", I said.
"Thanks. It was the best feeling in the world! It was like all my problems were left on the ground! I can’t wait to till Draco! You know how I feel about the flying", she said very fast to me. "Yea", I said knowing exactly how she felt, "Wait Draco? As in Draco Malfoy", I asked.
"Yea. Something wrong with him", she asked a puzzled look crossing her face. "I'll tell you about him here walk with me", I told her leading her away from the others. I started telling her about all the things that had happened between me and him and how his father was a Death Eater at which she said, "Does he have long white blond hair and cold gray eyes"
"Yea, how did you know"

"I 've been having these strange dreams and he was in one of them"

"What was the dream about", I asked wondering if she to had dreams about locked doors and long hallways.

"In the dream the man took me down a dark corridor but it was locked and then in the second one I was in a room with weird shinning class balls and he was trying to get me to take one of them and I wouldn’t so he said this spell and I felt the worst pain I had ever felt in my life", she explained.
"That spell is called the torture curse. I've been dreams similar to yours only mine end in locked doors. But I doubt your having them for the same reason as me"

"And whey's that"

"Because you don’t have a scar on your head and I don’t think your having visions into Voldmorts head", I told her."Harry, Lilith come and have dinner", Ms. Wesley called.
So she had these dreams to, I thought to myself. How though? She didn’t have as far as I knew anything linking her to Voldomort. But I had never been though the door. And what did she mean by a room of shinning balls. Meeting her seem to add more questions. "Everyone needs to get some sleep tomorrow you are all going to Grimed place for the rest of holiday", Ms.Weasly told us once we all had finished eating.
Sign up to rate and review this story