Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > Young Boy

Young Boy

by SatansFaith

Originally inspired by the song 'Young Girl' by Joe Longthorne I ended up losing track of what I was originally planning. This is a KaixTal, D&S fic. Lemon (or several), Lime, AU, and just plain ol...

Category: Beyblade - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Kai, Other - Warnings: [?] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-03-16 - Updated: 2006-03-16 - 2783 words

?Blocked
Young Boy; The Beginning

-

By writing this fic in no way do I encourage underage sex. Now, as you will discover when you read, Kai is almost 25, and Tala will be turning 16 in a few months. As I said; in no way, shape or form do I encourage underage sex. Especially without condoms. Anyway, this said; enjoy!

-

His mouth opened and his lower-lip quivered as he tried to speak, but the words wouldn't come out. He wanted to say something to the boy standing across from him but couldn't. His throat was tight and he was taking in shaky breaths, eyes wide and hands clenching and unclenching by his side. "You're...what?" He asked in an enraged hiss.

The boy cast his eyes to the floor. "I'm...fifteen..." he said quietly.

"I can't fucking believe this!" Kai snapped, turning swiftly away from the much younger male and walking over to the window, growling under his breath. "You told me you were nineteen!"

"I didn't tell you a goddamned thing! You didn't speak a word to me all night!" Tala denied vehemently, crossing his arms over his chest and staring down at the floor, feeling tears prickling behind his eyelids. He heard Kai's growling get louder and closed his eyes. It wasn't fair. Kai was acting like he was the one to blame!

"Get out. Go back to your mother." Kai dismissed in as icily cool a voice as he could manage, turning away from the spectacular view outside to the even more spectacular one inside. He licked his lips, thinking thoughts he knew he shouldn't be thinking. Tala was a kid. Fifteen for Christssake!

He closed his eyes briefly, remembering Tala last night. Naked underneath him, moaning and groaning and screaming and begging and pleading and how fucking tight he had been and the way those blue eyes watered in pain as he fucked him hard and fast and hard and slow and over and over again.

He smiled a little, still able to feel the burning throb at the tops of his shoulders and all the way down his back. He knew it must have looked like a roadmap. Then again Tala's grip had been very tight and with each hard thrust he had bestowed upon the boy his hold had become harder, and his nails had dug further into his shoulders before raking down his back.

He shivered slightly as he felt his blood rushing south and he left his thoughts, his eyes refocusing on the redhead, who had yet to move, though now he looked up at him. "Didn't you hear me?" He asked.

Tala felt a tingle race down his spine at the underlying growl in his voice and nodded a little.

"Then why aren't you gone?"

"I don't want to..."

"Oh? You don't? Well, little boy, if you don't leave right now I'm going to change my mind and I'll have to strip you and nail you into the mattress again, just like I did last night." Kai felt a smirk pulling his lips as the redhead blushed, lowering his eyes to the floor once again. He took a step away from the window, deliberately slowly, his smirk widening. "Are you embarrassed by the language I'm using? I'm a very blunt, honest person Tala, and believe me, I fucked you so hard I'm surprised the bed didn't break."

Kai felt his smirk widening into a dark grin as he took calm steps towards the furiously blushing teen across the room. "Hell, you seemed to like it last night, pet. You screamed like a virgin. But on the other hand though, I like that. A lot. There's nothing more...arousing...than having a vocal partner."

Tala wanted to speak, to tell Kai that -in all reality- the reason he had 'screamed like a virgin' was because he had actually been a virgin. He shifted position, trying to hide the obviousness of his arousal at Kai's words...well...more like the way Kai had said arousing...there was such a dominant dark purr to it, he had hardened immediately.

"And the things that came out of your mouth..." Kai chuckled to himself as he stopped before Tala, grinning wickedly as he caught the boys chin in his hand and lifted his face to meet his eyes, "You almost put me to shame." As Kai stared down into the dark blue eyes he saw the look returning, the one he'd seen last night.

That night when the boy had been grinding against him, his delicate hands travelling over his exquisitely sinful body, mocking him. Ordering him. But most of all, daring him. They said 'Come on. Do it. What's stopping you?'

And he had. He'd allowed his hands to grope all of the secret, hidden places of the lither body, right there in the middle of the dance floor in a crowded club. He had taken the boy off to the side and then forced him against the wall, pinning those lean wrists by his side as he kissed him roughly, keeping him there for almost ten minutes before he decided he wanted more, only not in a club where people were unashamedly watching them.

And he had taken him home, stripped him as quickly as possible, and fucked the boy senseless until he was screaming and begging. Through his lust he had been unable to tell whether the pleads were for more or for it to end, but it hadn't mattered, because he didn't stop until he was physically forced to do so, but even then he enjoyed the boys body for another hour or so before finally giving in to sleep.

And that look was back in the innocently sinful looking blue eyes below him. And yet both of them knew it was wrong, not because they were two men, but because he was almost twenty-five, and the delightfully whorish boy in front of him was only fifteen.

Kai dipped his head to the boy's ear, his lips twitching into a new smirk. "You know, you may be all sweet and innocent in public, but you're such a slut in the bedroom." Leaning back, he was pleased to notice the blush on the fair face. "I like that too, though..." his tongue flicked over his seemingly dry lips once more. "...as long as my toys don't let others play with them."

"K-Kai..."

Kai positively shuddered. Oh, he knew he would have to fuck the boy again. It was a certainty now. He wondered if he'd be able to get him to say his name like that again. That low, desperate, throaty breathiness of his voice...he wanted to hear it again. He leant back down to the boy's ear, lightly letting his hands rest on the firm, squeezable ass of the teenager. "Say my name like that again Tala..." He ordered.

"K-Kai...please..."

"Mmm..." Kai moaned, allowing his teeth to graze the earlobe before releasing it, "You beg so nicely Tala...so fucking nicely...do it more..."

"Kai please...please Kai..." Tala repeated the words over and over again in a mantra, arching into Kai's strong, hard body as the hands began to stroke and squeeze, sending little balls of fire back and forth between his stomach and his groin. He felt contact and moaned, grinding his hips against the hard surface, never once stopping in his pleas.

Kai could feel desire coursing through his veins, could feel his trousers becoming uncomfortably tight, could feel the hardness of his lover's arousal rubbing firmly against his thigh. He gripped the fiery locks tightly in his hand, jerking the head back and to the side, showing the flawless ivory flesh of his neck.

He was about to set about marking his property but managed to contain himself. He had always wanted the perfect toy; a gentleman in the living room, a whore in the bedroom and a cook in the kitchen. He decided to see if he'd found one...

Tala whimpered in despair as he felt the rock-hard body move away from him, backing off. He blinked open his eyes, staring at Kai with a furious desperation in his eyes. "Why?" He whined.

Kai merely smirked and beckoned to Tala with a finger, walking backwards and towards the window. "Come here pet." He felt his smirk widen and his arousal increase as he obediently shuffled over, staring up at him with pleading eyes. Taking his shoulders he forced the boy against the glass of the window, pressing himself dangerously close, for no purpose other than to let the boy feel him.

"Tell me exactly what you want me to do to you Tala. Tell me all your dirty little fantasies." He ordered, letting a hand travel around the lithe waist to rub the front of his jeans, feeling a sliver of pleasure as the boy moaned and rubbed his bottom against his also rock hard cock. "And you'll get rewarded..."

"Kai, I want you to fuck me again...please Kai...please...I want you inside me...I want to feel you inside me..." Tala whimpered, moving his hips back and forth against Kai's hand and the hardness pressing against him, enjoying the low growling purrs he received from Kai.

"How do you want me to fuck you?" Kai asked, breathing heavily, allowing his fingertips to stroke the hemline of the jeans, a silent promise waiting to be fulfilled.

"Any way you want to fuck me!" Tala all but screamed, lowering his hand down to his crotch.

Kai felt the hand trying to invade his territory and slapped it away, pressing Tala harder against the window. "Don't even think about it." He warned lowly, giving the base of Tala's long, lean neck a warning nip.

"Kai please...please fuck me again...I need you t-to ah!" He gasped sharply as two hands began tugging down his trousers and underwear, pressing his forehead against the glass as he scrunched his eyes closed. "K-Kai...? Kai!" He moaned as his lower-clothing fell around his ankles and Kai's hand grasped him, not moving.

"Keep talking Tala. Tell me exactly what you need..."

"I need you to fuck me...any way you wanted to fuck me...I'd let you do a-anything Kai please! I want you to fuck me again!"

Kai smirked and stroked Tala, only once. "Mmm...I know you do pet, but I don't want to fuck you right now. I want to play first...keep telling me exactly what you want me to do with you...come on now, don't be shy..."

"...I want you to take me everywhere...I want you to tie me up and do whatever you want to me, knowing I won't be able to stop you...I want you to hurt me and to love me and to take me and mark me as yours!" Tala panted, mewling as with each thing he said Kai allowed him one stroke of his strong hand.

"Hmm...sounds like fun. But tell me, how do you feel about doing it in public, sweetness?"

The low growl caused his head to move away from the glass hastily, thankful Kai's head was no longer directly behind his. He heard Kai chuckle throatily.

"Something...wrong?"

"K-Kai...you're doing this at a window! People could be watching!" Tala hissed weakly as Kai jerked him slowly.

"I know, that's what makes it fun. I want people to see me touching you...I want anyone who may be watching to see you cum...I may even decide to fuck you right now, with anyone who may be looking at my window watching...How would you like that?"

The original ideal, having people watching him, had seemed completely wrong. Something he wanted no part of...but the way Kai had spoken to him...almost as if he were a possession to be shown off and flaunted...he groaned aloud. "I'd like that." He agreed, moaning softly as Kai held him tighter.

"Good-boy..." He whispered.

Tala almost screamed as Kai's pace abruptly changed from slow and teasing to fast and hard and he scrunched his eyes closed, working with Kai, thrusting into his hand in time, trying to reach orgasm. "K-K-Kai! Please l-let me c-c-cum! Please!" He begged, rocking his hips even more quickly.

He wailed in dismay when Kai unexpectedly released him, his hips rocking a few more times only to feel empty air and nothing holding him. He sobbed in extreme discomfort that was bordering on physical pain and madness as he pressed his forehead hard against the glass, whimpering.

"Tala..."

The strong voice, laced with lust and obvious pleasure, did little to ease the tightness in his crotch and he sobbed again.

"Tala, turn to the side pet."

It was an order and he did as he was told, eyes still closed. His body was shaking uncontrollably, due to both his increased amount of pleasure and his sobs and he prayed that whatever game Kai was playing with him, it would be over soon.

Kai grinned as he stared at Tala, so wanton, so desperate, so...slutty. He dropped to his knees and allowed his tongue to flick across the head of Tala's erection, delighted with the hissing moan that escaped him as his hips jerked. Chuckling, he said lowly, "We're going to play a game pet."

He received a half-annoyed, half-excited moan and his grin widened. "It's simple really, a test of your self-control and obedience. The rules are simple; if you thrust any deeper than I take you, you lose and you leave my apartment and never return. If you win...well...I'll fuck you so good you won't be able to leave. Would you like to play?"

He knew the question was rhetorical, but Tala nodded his head furiously in agreement.

"Excellent." Kai blew softly on the hardened cock before him, watching as the hips twitched every so slightly in an attempt to find his mouth. Slowly, just to increase the torture, he placed a kiss on the tip, flicking his tongue out to wipe away the pre-cum that had begun to seep. He parted his lips and accepted it inside him, taking it in slowly, inch by inch, pausing occasionally to see if Tala would behave.

He did. Perfectly. His fingers were entwined in his own hair and the grip he held on them looked quite painful, but it was to resist the urge to thrust forward. Reaching the base, Kai lightly began to suckle while raising his head, lowering it before lifting it once more, sucking and licking, coaxing Tala to thrust into him.

The redhead yelped at his own sharp pulling but he would not be cheated. He would not slam his cock deep into the warm, wet cavern that held him tightly, sucking and licking and driving him insane. He would not! He yanked his hair again as the urge began to grow once more.

Kai decided that he had found his toy. The boy was behaving so nicely for him...he grazed the boy's member with his teeth, felt his partner jump slightly in shock, withdrawing a little before cursing quietly. He pulled back, smirking to himself. "Withdrawing does not count as you losing, love. You're just teasing yourself by doing that."

Tala sighed in relief, groaning as Kai's mouth descended upon him once more, though this time there was no teasing. Kai was sucking hard and bobbing his head quickly, his hand joining in and stroking in time to the sucks. Tala released his hair and instead gripped Kai's, though he resisted thrusting forward as he felt his body becoming indescribably flushed, warning him that orgasm was close.

Kai heard Tala cry out from above him and not a moment later did his seed splatter into his mouth. Instead of swallowing he collected it all, standing up once Tala had finished and crushed his lips against the younger boys own, pressing him back against the window. Slipping his tongue out, he nudged at Tala's lips, and when they opened he pushed his cum into Tala's mouth. He pulled back, watching Tala intently. "Swallow it pet."

Tala tasted himself in his mouth and swallowed unsurely, even before Kai told him to, though he made a show of swallowing once he had. Kai was his master, after all. And if Kai was not happy, then he would not be happy. And the perfect way to make Kai unhappy would be to disobey him.

Kai lifted a hand and stroked away a few strands of crimson, smiling at the still lustful and needy blue eyes behind them. "And what do you want to do now, sweetness?"

"...I want to please you."
Sign up to rate and review this story