Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Gunner Girls

by DefLeppardess 3 reviews

GN'R as...Women?! What the hell?! Oh, please tell me this a dream! NOTE: Tried to post this before,but got an error. If it appears twice, I'm sorry. D=

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-12-18 - Updated: 2008-12-18 - 1613 words - Complete

0Unrated
Disclaimer: Don't own. No monies were made. Never happened! Don't sue meee! The only thing I do own is the female Axl's name. She shares the same names as my female Axl muse...Does that count?

"Do you always have to be such a bitch? I mean, seriously." Duff McKagan placed one hand on her hip, as she stared down into emerald green eyes. The singer for Guns N' Roses crossed her arms over her chest now, just glaring right back up at the blonde bassist.

"Well, I wouldn't be such a bitch, if certain people didn't go through my clothes. And I wouldn't be such a bitch if the same person would leave my goddamned cigarettes alone."

"It's not my fault!" Came the reply from Stevie Adler. "I had nothing to wear, and she fucking stole my smokes last week!" The redhead looked over to the drummer, then flipped her the bird.

"Fuck off, Stevie."

"How about you both fuck off?!" Izzy Stradlin made her way into the kitchen, where the singer and bassist resumed their staring contest. "Oh please. This is so childish. Duffy, go do something else. Winter-"

"Don't call me that!"

"...Axlea...Go take a midol. I'm not in the mood to break up yet another fight." Izzy shook her head, leaving the kitchen, and making herself comfortable on the couch in the front room, next to the lead guitarist. Her wild curly hair, for once, wasn't in her eyes. Izzy said nothing, letting the other woman drink her whiskey, and watch TV in peace.

The fiery redhead stormed off to the room she shared with Izzy. After slamming the door, Axlea Rose made herself comfortable on the bed, curling up on her side. She was almost asleep when a knock at the door forced her to sigh.

"It's open..." After hearing those words, Stevie opened the door, peered in, and waved, a small smile on her red painted lips.

"I'm sorry...You're right. I shouldn't have taken your smokes, or your clothes." Axlea only shrugged. Taking that as a sign that her singer was in a better mood, Stevie slipped into the room, shut the door, and made herself at home beside the redhead.

"Winter Brayzia Rose." Stevie ran her hand through the copper strands of hair. "Why are you so down?" Axlea shrugged.

"Don't ever use my full name again. Iz is the only one who can do that, and get away with it."

"Aww...But your name is so pretty, and unique." Axlea rolled her eyes. "At least you have a girl's name...And your parents didn't decide to name you 'Stevie' of all things." Axlea giggled now. "Come on. It's not funny!"

"Yes. Yes it is." Winter smirked, then sat up. "Just about as funny as 'Jeffrie'." Axlea spoke, in reference to Izzy's real name, which was 'Jeffy', but Axlea enjoyed teasing her, and calling her 'Jeffrie'. Stevie leaned over, and against the wall, so that she could reach in a pocket of her leather pants. After finding what she was after, the blonde showed it off. Axlea smirked. "Ooh, you'd better share that joint with me, or else."

In the front room, Izzy still sat in silence with Slash. She then began to ponder something. What kind of nickname was 'Slash' for a woman? Could she see through all of that hair? How could she drink that much, and still be able to play her guitar? As Izzy wondered these things, she didn't notice that the other woman had been talking to her.

"Izzy? Are you ok?"

"Huh? Oh...Umm...Yeah. What'd you want?" Izzy looked back to Slash. She smiled, and offered the bottle of Jack Daniels to Izzy, who shook her head. "No thanks."

"Make you feel better. You won't be as uptight. Maybe you'll actually fucking relax."

"Yeah. I'll get so relaxed that Axlea will fucking kill someone over something retarded." Izzy rolled her eyes.

"Just do what I do. Slip something in her drink. Midol. Or some of those awesome pain killers that Duffy's got. Works every time." Izzy gasped.

"You mean...You've been drugging her?!" Slash only shrugged, then smiled.

"It's either that, or have the constant pmsing redhead mouthing off, and causing shit." Izzy smirked. Slash did have a good point. Getting up from the couch, Izzy made her way to the sort of lounge, where Duff was painting her nails black. "Duffy." Duff looked up from her hand.

"Hmm?"

"Got any of those awesome pain killers?" Duff smirked, then nodded toward table in front of her.

"Gonna drug the queen bitch again?" Izzy giggled, then nodded.

"You know?" Duff rolled her eyes.

"I'm the one who fucking suggested it. Take as many as you want. You can get a pretty good high off of 'em." Izzy nodded, picking up the bottle, and taking six of them. She then left Duff to painting her nails. The rhythm guitarist placed three of the pills on the table, for good measure, then crushed them with a spoon. Afterward, she fetched a bottle of Night Train from the fridge, and added the broken medicine to the bottle. Shaking it a little, to make sure the medicine dissolved, Izzy made her way to the bedroom she shared with the redheaded terror.

"Hey." Izzy greeted the singer, and drummer. "Brought you something Axlea." The redhead smiled, took the alcohol, and quickly drank it. Stevie pouted.

"What about me?" Izzy shrugged.

"Go get your own." Pouting, the drummer got up, to do just that. Within minutes, Axlea was laying back on the bed, serene smile upon her black painted lips. Izzy smirked. Perfect! Now, she wouldn't have to break up any more fights for tonight. Suddenly, Axlea's smile faded, and she looked up to Izzy.

"Oh...I don't feel so good, Iz." She complained, feeling her forehead. "Think I got a fever." Izzy reached out to feel Axlea's forehead as well.

"No. You feel normal." Axlea's emerald green eyes suddenly went wide, as she let out a scream.

"Izzy! It's gonna get you! Gonna fucking eat you!" Turning to look where the singer was pointing, Izzy saw nothing.

"There's nothing there." Axlea continued to scream.

"Izzy! Move! The spider! The fucking god damned giant black widow! It's gonna kill you!" Axlea now began to cry. She curled up on the bed.

Slash quickly made her way into the room, and onto the bed. "Izzy! What'd you do?!" Izzy realized that Axlea was having a bad reaction to the painkillers she'd slipped her.

"I just gave her three of Duff's painkillers in her Night Train!" Slash's dark eyes went wide, as she gasped.

"The fuck?! Taking more than one at a time is fucking deadly! That shit is strong!" Izzy looked back to Axlea, who was now bleeding from the mouth, and her eyes. The poor girl was still screaming, which attracted Duff and Stevie into the room.

"They're gonna kill you all! Spiders!" Axlea managed to choke out, before leaning off of the side of the bed, and vomiting blood. Slash held the singer close, then hissed.

"Go call 911 you dumbasses!" Axlea continued to scream, and cough. The blood was running out of her eyes like a waterfall now.

Somehow, paramedics instantly arrived, and took the bleeding singer into their arms. At that point, Axlea began having a seizure. The first paramedic, shook his head.

"I'm sorry...There's nothing we can do for her. We need to put her down." And before any of the other Gunner girls could speak, the second paramedic held the redhead still, while the first quickly broke the singer's neck. There was a sickening crack, and the convulsing stopped, as did the blood. Izzy gasped, then screamed, tears running down her cheeks now.

"You bastards! You fucking cocksuckers! You killed my best friend! You killed her!" She howled. Duff quickly grabbed Izzy by her shoulders, to keep the guitarist from attacking the paramedics.

"Shh...It's alright...It had to be done...It was just her time." Duff tried to soothe the smaller woman.

"Izzy!" A man called out, as Duff began to shake her by the shoulders. "Izzy! Izzy! Are you alright? Izzy!"

Izzy opened his eyes, only to be met by Axl Rose. The rhythm guitarist gasped, and realized he was crying. Axl ran his hand through his friend's hair.

"Izzy...You had a nightmare. You're alright. I'm here." Axl purred. Izzy clung to the redhead, buried his face in the other's chest. "You wanna talk about the nightmare?" Axl asked, after several minutes of Izzy's sobs. After he'd gotten a hold of himself, Izzy nodded, then pulled away.

"I dreamed...That we were all younger, and women. And you were fighting with Steven because he took your clothes, and your smokes...Then Slash told me to drug you with these pain killers. So I did. But I gave you too much, and you flipped out, saying that a giant black widow was gonna eat me..." Izzy paused for a breath now, and looked into Axl's green eyes.

"Then you started throwing up blood, and stuff...Then these paramedics came and killed you!" Axl continued to hold Izzy, and stroke his hair. Axl shook his head, a small smile on his lips. He hadn't seen Izzy cry like this, in a long time.

"It's alright...I'm here. We're both 100% male. No one's going to kill me." Izzy looked back up to Axl, then smiled, and wiped away his tears. "Let's go back to bed." Izzy nodded, and curled up next to Axl. The redhead put his arm over Izzy, held him close, and the two fell back asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story