Categories > Original > Drama

Secrets of the 8th Grade Class of 2006

by Brightstar_205 0 reviews

A breif explanation of what brought me and my class together.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-12-18 - Updated: 2008-12-18 - 222 words

0Unrated
Author’s Note: The names used in this story, including my own, have been changed for privacy purposes. The story is also almost entirely fictional, just to make the story more enjoyable. All information given here is my own, and should not be used by anyone but me unless I give permission. Thank you.

Prologue
As I hang out in Denny’s with Lee, Ed, and Sherri, I laugh and have a good time. Ed and Sherri are mock fighting, as usual, and Lee and I are trying to hide under the table, pretending to be embarrassed. Talk about the fun life… Nothing’ll ever change. But I also remember what actually brought us together. We’ve come such a long way from all those years ago… Oh? I see you are slightly confused. I will explain as well as I can, so listen up.
You may think that the 8th grade class of 2006 was good friends from the very start, but that is not the case. We all come from a different background of secrets and tragedies that lead to our meeting. The secrets have been among us for many years, and will be for many more to come. But perhaps you would like to hear the tale, no? Well, it begins with one boy that I met ten years ago…
Sign up to rate and review this story