Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Band Camp

Dinner and Football

by chewlyL 1 review

Hermione and Draco visit with old friends from other camps.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Draco, Hermione - Published: 2006-03-16 - Updated: 2006-03-16 - 2502 words

1TrainWreck
Chapter 3: Dinner and Football

(well, this one I dedicate to that one day at pep-band when you all tried to convince me of something I thought was gross. I do apologize for the wait. There are a few new characters that I know some of you will recognize.)

Now band camp is not one of the weirdest things out there. In fact, the camp right next to the band's, is a football camp. A boy's, and girl's, football camp. Sometimes the camp would hold games against the girls and guys there. All the other camps were aloud to come and cheer. There was also other camp among them all. A choir camp across the lake. But only a few of them came to the games. The band however, almost everyone was there; sometimes they even played marches and cheers and stuff, but not this year.

Over the years Hermione and the boys had made many friends with the other camps surrounding theirs. There was Eliot, who was from the football camp; stronger then anyone Hermione had ever known. And there was Cordy from the Choir Camp. Cordy's dream was to become an artist. They all made fun of her because she was always drawing and never singing.

Then there was Stacey. Stacey was the teacher aid for the conductor in the lower band at band camp. The gang saw her sometimes when she came in to help their conductor with copying music or something. She always complained how she was a band geek but she couldn't play her guitar in the type of bands at band camp.

Anyways, they were all gonna be at the game tonight-Eliot was actually going top play in it as number 5-and they were gonna have a hell of a time.

After practicing a few pieces in band-some Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones (it was basically just a John Williams concert)-the four headed down to catch some dinner at the local Chili's down the road. It was really the only restaurant for miles. Probably made tons of money.

Hermione ordered her usual favorite, the chipotle bleu cheese bacon burger. Draco ordered a bloomin' onion for the group-but mostly himself. Chase went for stake and James chose a salad. James was the healthiest of them all; he didn't even take pain-killers because they 'ruin your stomach'.

Hermione sat to the right of James on the outside side of the booth. Draco was across from her and Chase across from James.

"So what are we doing after the game?" Draco asked no one in particular as he bounced an onion strip from the bloom into his mouth, "The usual?" he mumbled.

"I guess so," Hermione reached across the table and stole an onion as well, "It's gotta be a tradition by now." She looked back and fourth between the three of them.

"Quite right," James pointed with his fork.

"I dunno," Chase looked up from his almost finished stake, "Don't you think it's gotten a little old?" he wiped his mouth with the napkin from his lap then replaced it.

"No way!" the others shouted at him.

"All right, all right," he held out his hands, "Just think we should have found something better to do at night after games." His eyes gave a sight role.

"Oh come on," James swallowed, "What's giving up one night of shagging Hermione? I mean come on we have the rest of band camp." he laughed and returned to his salad.

Chase chucked, "Yeah, I suppose I could give up just one night without her. God knows we could all use the rest the way she runs us."

Draco was coughing out some water he had laughed in.

"You guys are so mean to me," Hermione couldn't help but laugh.

"Awe, I'm sorry Hermione," James patted her left shoulder, "I promise you can give us all a blow-job tomorrow," he stroked her thigh before she could stop him. Chase tried to play footsy with her.

"Don't touch me," she laughed and slapping James off her and shoving him to the booth wall while kicking Chase so close to where it would have hurt the most. James laughed even harder taking the other two in with him.

James exhaled wiping tears with his thumb, "So, is Stacey gonna be there tonight to help us cheer for Eliot?" he asked Hermione. For some odd reason he thought she knew everything.

"Oh and what about Cordy?" Draco asked.

"Is there ever a year they're not there?" Hermione widened her eyes to them.

"Quite right." James added again.

"Geez what's with all the 'quite's?" Hermione looked to him beside her.

"Oh he's just trying to be proper like me, so you'll fall for him." Draco shook his head upwards, his hair moving back and forth after he stopped.

"Oh please," Hermione waved her right hand, "If I-"

"Hey what's going on here?" a new voice entered from what seemed like no where. Lance was standing by the table with his arms crossed. He looked serious but the four knew him better then that. Lance's face kept jittering between a cross frown and an half smile, his was having difficulty.

Lance was the second chair trumpet in the top band. He was hilarious and added to the group's humor. They didn't hang with him a lot but he was fun to have around, in fact, his cabin was directly next to theirs and they all got along real well. He was a little shorter then the rest with golden blond hair down to his eyebrows.

Lance moved towards 'Mione with his fake expression, "What's this 'Mione? You cheating on me now?"

"Oh you know it," Draco footsied Hermione. She kicked him in the shin, he winced with a little 'owe' beneath his mouth.

Hermione stood up and faced Lance. He let down his arms and looked into her eyes.

"I'm sorry Lance," her face looked innocent enough, "Please forgive me?" she gave him the lower lip and the boy started to grin.

"Awe," his face turned into the lust they joke about, "You know I would forgive anything for that body 'Mione." Both of them did their fake-groans and moved their hands over each other. They quickly pushed each other apart and laughed.

James had his head thrown back and Chase was coughing up his water. Once they were done Lance started up again, "Room for one more?" he asked as Hermione sat back down.

"Not unless you wanna sit on somebody's lap," Hermione took a sip of her hot tea.

"I can live with that." he inched near Draco at the open end of the table, but he only to meet up with strong hand forcing him away.

"No, not hear lover-boy." Draco announced.

"Fine, I'll just have to go over here then."

"Oh god," James buried himself in his hands. Chase mocked him.

Lance placed his bum on Hermione's lap, his knees stuck out into the isle a little, "Oh, yeah, that's comfy.

"Oh I need to get out of here," James spoke though his hands as Lance took a sip from Hermione's tea.

Then they discussed bass guitars and such. Hermione, Draco and James didn't add much into this conversation. Chase and Lance were very good friends actually. They were from the same town and saw each other often year round. Lance then got up.

"Well, all see you losers later."

"Bye." Hermione said as he got off her lap.

"Bye Lover," he stated while walking away and out the door, almost knocking the waiter over on the way.

The four finished their dinner and they were off to the cabin to dress for the game.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

After their quick meal they all headed back to the cabin to grab some clothes. The sun was still out, but just barely. They dressed a little warmer then usual for the night, this is Colorado now. Hermione grabbed her moss-green hoody-which was about a half a size too big-and her pearl colored hat with a scarf to match.

James merely plucked out his navy blue school hoody while Chase bundled in his manila jacket. Draco chose to follow the other two with his light grey band-camp sweeter with white writing.

The four looked quite warmer then they should have been when they walked out the door all bundled-up, and Hermione with a large blanket in her left hand.

When they reached the field is was just about dusk. James pin-pointed the exact location where the game would be viewed the best and they took their seats. Hermione spread out the beige blanket underneath them. Chase sat on the left end with Draco, Hermione, and James following them.

Stacy showed up afterwards and took her seat to the right of James. Cordy came a little later but had to sit in front of the group because the seats were full. Stacy and Cordy also knew the secret of Draco and Hermione's school but they did not talk about it often.

Once it was dark the games started. Out of no where Chase pulled out a sign. If Hermione hadn't known better she would have said he used a wand to make the sign magically appear. Written in sloppy black paint were the words 'GO #5'. Hermione had expected to see something more...well more comical something like 'GO Homo #5'. But Chase knew better, Elliot would see him in two pieces if he were to see a sign like that.

As they watched the games Hermione had no idea what was going on in the games, but she always had a hell of a time hanging with her friends.

"So," Stacey was leaning over James to get to Hermione, "Did you like that book I let you borrow?" she raised one eyebrow.

James moved his resting head off Hermione's right shoulder and gave the both of them a funny look.

Hermione giggled, "Yes I loved your book." she winked, "Did you like mine?"

James continued his look, "What is this now."

"Yes, I did, it was fabulous." Stacey laughed.

James was growing a little impatient, "What?"

"Sex books James," Hermione nudged him with her elbow and continued her conversation with Stacey.

Chase leaned behind Draco and Hermione to tap James on the shoulder.

"Basically," he told James, "They're porn-books for girls." He smiled and James chuckled.

Hermione stopped in the middle of her sentence with Stacey, "It's better then porn." She turned back around and went right back into her sentence to Stacey.

Chase sprawled out an extended hand at Hermione's back, cocking his head and shaking his shoulders, "There you go," he told James.

As James and Chase continued mocking the girls and they're reading preferences Draco and Cordy were discussing the game.

"-3 trys to get the ball 10 yards, or the ball goes to the other team. Once they do that they have to go another 10 yards. And so on untill they make a touchdown." Every year it seemed Cordy had to re-explain the game to poor Drake every year. And every year he loved it more. 'Brought out the muggle in him' he always said.

"Oh yes I remember," he smiled leaning forward to hear Cordy better. The game was close and the crowd was getting louder.

Chase and James soon joined into the conversation of football and the girls were drawn in as well. They soon forgot the actual games and somehow broke out into some sort of tickle-fest. Hermione was a sucker for this and she ended the fun when she knocked a drink out of the hand of the man behind her. Hermione apologized and the group fell silent. Yet a half an hour later they soon forgot the ordeal and were up to old tricks.

Out of no were James turned to Hermione and asked, "So have you been masturbating lately?"

"EXCUSE ME" she shouted not too loudly; so as not to disturb the people around them again.

"What you haven't ever--"

"No not in my life!"

"Chase get a load of this." he was laughing at her now. Cordy hadn't heard a thing and was deep into the game-conversation with Draco again, but Stacey's face showed a sign of complete shock with laugher hidden underneath.

"What?" Chase turned his eyes from the field.

James answered him in his high laughing voice, "Hermione has never masturbated."

"Holy shit, Hermione that is so wrong."

"No it's not," she answered them looking at the field, "it's gross and--"

"It's not gross," James scolded her, "It's a natural thing."

"Everybody does it." Chase added.

Stacey raised her hand, "Umm. I don't."

"Stop lying," James turned to her then turned back around again, hearing laughter left behind him, "See the referee over there?" James put his left arm over Hermione's shoulders and pointed with his right hand's pinky finger out to the field.

"Yes," she answered shoving the arm kindly off her.

"He's done it. His wife had done it and so has his brother."

"GROSS." She shoved him into Stacey, "Oh sorry Stace."

"We've all done it; me, Chase, even Draco, Most likely even your friends at school. Just do it, one night."

"NO!"

"Hermione," Chase started up again, "if you need help I can always give you a hand." He laughed loudly and James high-fived him.

"Guys let it go," Hermione laughed in her hands.

"It's the only way to make yourself truly happy. It's a natural thing." James patted her on the shoulder.

"Forget it!" she lifted up her head and fixed her hair under her hat.

"Guys let her be," Stacey shoved James slightly, "So mean."

"Alright fine." he sighed, "We'll get you to do it one way or another."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Hermione looked to the game but James and Chase hadn't taken their eyes off her and they were guy-giggling. Annoyed she looked to them each, "What!"

"Guys stop undressing her with your eyes," Stacey said to them and they backed off laughing.

"What's this" Draco finally was listing again.

Cordy looked interested as well, "What now?"

"Oh nothing." James told them with a half-chuckle still in him

Hermione soon moved to sit next to Stacey and left the boys to mocking her. God she was so lucky. Not a day went by with them that she never laughed. They made even the Weasley Twins look like they made innocent joke. Laughing here was her cure to life, but she did miss Harry and Ron when she was here. Not to much longer. A sad happy thought played in her head as the boys continued to molest her.

(Hoped you enjoyed this one, trust me way more is to come. It's sooooo good, I have it all planned out in my head. Also if you were concerned about me calling Draco 'Drake', it is a nickname and not a mistake. And neither was 'Stace' from 'Stacey'. I know you're reading this and yes Cordy was you my-little-french-fry-lover.)
Sign up to rate and review this story