Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

By My Side Always

by Spazanator 0 reviews

They met when they were kids and made a connection, they grew up together and slowly fall in love. Finding your soulmate can pop up at any moment at any time. The only to do is to hold onto it.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-12-21 - Updated: 2008-12-21 - 842 words

-1Boring
Chapter 1.

The Beginning


“But mama! I don’t wanna go! They are just gonna laugh at me!” a small boy with long silver hair said to his mother as they stood outside the school.

“As long as you wear the hat you’ll be alright,” she told him picking him up and hugging him. “You’ll be fine I promise.”

The little boy hugged her hoping she was right as she took him back down on the ground and gave him his backpack.

“You’ll do fine my little warrior,” she said and kissed the top of his hat. He mumbled and ran off to start his first day at school of kindergarten. He walked in seeing the kids running around being wild. He looked seeing the teacher at the desk when she noticed him as well.

“Oh you must be the new student, come come don’t be shy,” she said holding out her hand to him. He took her hand with caution as she guided him to the back to show him that was where the back packs went. She hung his up and guided to the front again.

“Class, this is our new student who came from a far off place. I want you to make him feel welcome alright?” she leaned down to his level. “Why don’t you tell them your name?” The boy looked at kids who stared at him in curiosity.

“In…InuYasha,” he said slowly out of nerves.

“See? Not so bad, go ahead and play alright?” the teacher told him as she went back to her desk. He slowly walked when the kids crowded around him.

“Why do you dress like that?” one kid asked referring to his all red clothing.

“My mother gave it to me,” InuYasha replied.

“What’s with your hair?” another asked.

“It’s my natural hair color,” he replied. All of a sudden a boy came from behind him.

“Why are you wearing a hat?” he asked as he snatched the hat. The kids gasped at the sight that was hidden inside the hat; two soft triangular ears twitching on top of his head. InuYasha ran to get the hat back to put it back on his head but it was too late, all the kids were laughing at the sight.

“He’s got puppy ears!” one yelled as the kids continued. The teacher came to the crowd to see what was happening and saw what the reason of the laughter was. She was about to say something but InuYasha ran off outside trying to hide his tears. He stopped at a sandbox crying his eyes out, covering his face in his hand, his ears drooping down.

“InuYasha?” a small voice spoke to him. He looked up seeing a girl with long black hair a big brown eyes kneeling in front of him.

“What…do you want?” he asked as he sniffed, rubbing his nose with his sleeve.

“I want to see if you were alright, I think it was very rude what Hojo did to you,” she replied. He continued to look at her not really believing her. He thought it was going to be a trick.

“I’m Kagome by the way,” she continued smiling softly at him. He kept staring at her as she got up and sat next to him. “You don’t have to be afraid.”

“Feh, just another trick,” he mumbled.

“No, not at all, I came to talk to you. They are mean,” she told him. He kept looking at her still, as if studying her. Her scent came off as none threatening and soon he scooted close to her to show her it was alright. She smiled as she looked up at his ears and reached out but he stopped her.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“I was going to touch them, I’m sorry but they are so cute!” she said smiling big. He raised an eyebrow at her.

“Cute?” he asked. She nodded as she reached and touched on softly, rubbing it in-between her fingers. He was about to protest but when he felt her touch on his sensitive ears he closed his eyes and leaned to her touch. She smiled softly as they sat there having this moment when a growl came out of him, though it really wasn’t a growl…it was more of a purr. She giggled when he snapped back to normal and pulled away and blushed. The bell rung for recess and he cringed, not wanting to face the kids again. Kagome felt the energy off him as she took his hand and guided him to a far off tree where they can be alone together. He didn’t want to admit it at first, but he was starting to like this girl. The only person to rub his ears was his mother, but this girl rubbed his ears and was nice to him how could he not? He never wanted to part from this girl, and he hasn’t either.
Sign up to rate and review this story