Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Last Three Words

What's Your Name

by Sasuke_Gaara_Edward 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-12-21 - Updated: 2008-12-21 - 665 words

1Exciting
I walked into my Biology class with Brittany holding my hand, bestfriends what can I say, I sat down in my usual seat, near the back, and Brittany sat next to me along with my other friends Bob and Ray.

"So who's the new kid up front?" Ray asked leaning close to me, his afro brushing aginst my face.

"Thats Mikey Way, he's okay, not talkitive at all though." I whispered grabbing my safety sissors from my black and white stripped messenger bag.

"I can tell, he's got his head down like an emo kid. Cut my hair and get punched in the face." He said pointing a finger at me.

"Well lets invite him to the back with us. And if your hair wasn't always attacking my face I wouldn't!" I exclamed.

"Hey! Mikey come back here!" Brittany shouted raising her arm and making a 'come here' motion. Mikey got up with out a word, picked up his books and bag and quietly walked over to us.

"Hi, sit down next to Brittany." I said patting the desk next to her.

"Mmm." He mumbled.

"Could you say something, your making us nervious." Bob said slamming his head down on his desk.

"Something, happy now?" He asked setting his stuff down and sitting in the chair.

"Quite!" Brittany laughed, twirling a bit of her light brown hair, not flirting though.

"Good, can I go back into my emo set of mind?" He asked getting an Anne Rice book out.

"No you can't." I said grabbing his bookmark, shutting the book, and putting it in my bag.

"Awwww, c'mon I was just getting to the good part!" He whined.

"To bad, so sad." I smirked.

"Would y'all shut up, I'm trying to teach!!!" Coach Dees shouted at us glaring at me with daggers her blue eyes freaking me out.

"Sorry Coach." I said slumping in my chair.

After 15 minutes of that my ex and Brittany's boyfriend, Frank, ran into the room sweaty and panting.

"How nice of you to join us Iero!" Coach said pointing to Franks desk and handing him our notes for the day.

"It is nice of me to join you, and might I add that you look beautiful today Coach." He said taking the notes and walking towards his desk.

"Stop sucking up Frank!" She said turning back to the board.

"Dude, where were you?" Brittany asked leaning over a little.

"I over slept and my mom didn't wake me up." He said kissing her cheek.

In case your wondering I sit in the second to the last row and over two seats, Brittany sits right behind me, Ray sits to the left of me, Bob sits to the right of me, Mikey sits to the right of Brittany and Frank sits to the left of Brittany. Just to clear that up.

"Aww, what happened to your alarm clock?" She asked.

"I threw it out the window last week, remember?"

"Oh yeah." She laughed.

After class I went to my locker to get my geomitry book and heading to that class. Same with band, jazz band, BCIS, english, german, and World history.

I was waiting on my Alex, Kari, Fin and Gabbie, by the door, we always walk to my house after school to jam out, when Mikey and Gerard walked up to me,

"Hey, so are we gonna go yet or what?" Gerard asked, shoving his books in his locker.

"I'm waiting on my friends, they should be here about...now." I said, right when I said 'now' there was a group of scene and emo girls walking down the hall giving the preps the death glare. I couldn't help but laugh cuz they were the nicest girls you could ever meet.

"Hey Jen are we ready?" Fin asked me adjusting her bag on her shoulder.

"Yeah come on." I said opening the door, and from behind me I heard Kari giggle and then Gerard ask 'What's your name, beautiful?'
Sign up to rate and review this story