Categories > Books > Harry Potter > A Different Life: The Sorceror's Stone

A Different Life: The Sorceror's Stone

by dkg 2 reviews

AU. What if Harry Potter got blind, as well as got a scar, how will his life be? And what if Petunia Dursley was nice as well...please r&r!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Harry,Petunia Dursley - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2007-12-19 - Updated: 2007-12-19 - 182 words

0Exciting
A Different Life

Prologue

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling does!

Albus Dumbledore was at Privet Drive that night to see off Harry Potter. He remembered Petunia Dursley nee Evans when she was at school. Sadly, he thought he would only remember her when she was little. Petunia Evans had magic, until she got a wizarding cold which almost knocked out her magical core. Now she could probably still do a little magic.

But only just. She was also left blind, for only a little while.

As Albus stood next to Privet Drive 4, he could see that the Boy–Who-Lived was blind as well. His pupils were scarred. No magic can help Harry, after all he was blind most likely as a side affect of surviving the killing curse. Harry also had a lightening bolt, and will be famous in the Wizarding World.

He hoped that his own aunt will help Harry out. For the Boy-Who-Lived was going to need it.

“Good luck, Harry Potter” said Albus.

And he left the tiny baby at the door of Privet Drive.
Sign up to rate and review this story