Categories > Anime/Manga > Digimon

Should Have Been Me

by dkg 0 reviews

Summary: It should have been me. One sided: Cody&Yoeli. Implied: Ken&Yoeli. (It might explain why Cody hates Ken so much...)

Category: Digimon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Ken,Ken - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-12-22 - Updated: 2008-12-22 - 205 words - Complete

0Boring


Should Have Been Me


Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon, whoever owns Digimon does.




Yoeli is my best friend at least when she's not talking about boys that she likes, and let me tell you she likes a lot of boys. Davis, T.K. and Kari had pretty much forgave Ken, but not me. I don't like how he doesn't pay attention half the times to Yoeli, unlike how I pay attention to her. Sometimes, I fear that Ken would go back to his old ways and some how hurt Yoeli. And sure they have their fights here and there, but I am the one who always have to comfort Yoeli when she's upset because of Ken. And in the end, she will always forgive Ken and go back to him. I wish before Yoeli met Ken, that I told her the truth, that I like her and always will. Now that I think about things, I should have been the guy for her, the dependable one, the guy who would always listen to her and not hurt her. But after all, I am only her best friend, and since Ken is always around, I would always going to be just her best friend to her.
Sign up to rate and review this story