Categories > Books > Harry Potter > If Wishes Were Hippogriffs

The Yule Break

by PerfesserN

Poppy explains why she can't join the Coven, before checking on her patients. Some of Harry's friends meet his mums-in-law. Harry makes one of Millie's dreams come true. They all make a little n...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Luna,Mandy Brocklehurst,Narcissa - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] - Published: 2008-12-23 - Updated: 2008-12-24 - 3776 words - Complete

?Blocked


Chapter 30 - The Yule Break

Author's note - it's been brought to my attention that many readers actually prefer plot and story to gratuitous sex. I actually get more reviews on my non-smutty chapters than for the more graphic ones. Talk about contra-intuitive.

That being the case you can pretty well skip this chapter as it contains approximately 90% smut. I should be ashamed, really.

Grin

Plot will continue in the next chapter.

Have a great Yule!

N!

P.S.

For those readers who recognize the "noisy sex scene" from Avenue Q - yes I did.

N! Again

)O(

Minerva sat to tea with Poppy in the sun-drenched solarium.

"I've seen the way you look at Harry when you think he doesn't notice."

The matron sniffed, "Curious, Inever realized that the Rejuvenation Curse deprived it's victims of /tact/."

"Oh, come off it, dearie, we've been through too much together to have to resort to diplomacy." She leaned forward and placed her hand on the older woman's. "Admit it, you're /aching/for him."

Poppy took a deep breath, then let it out slowly.

"Minnie, don't you remember why Ichose a career in magical medicine?"

"Because you have a natural gift for it."

"So why am I not a Healer at St. Mungo's?"

Minerva cast her eyes down. Poppy soldiered on, "Because to be a fully qualified Healer, one must have acertain level of magical ability."

"But you're a fully qualified witch."

"Only in my field, I'm useless for anything else. No OWLs let alone NEWTs in Charms or Transfiguration or Defense against the Dark Arts. I can't do a /scourgefy/, or an /evanesco/, I can barely get my wand to produce a /lumos/, let alone a /patronus/."

"You got Harry with a nice stinging hex this morning."

"And that is the epitome of my offensive magical skills. Minnie, I'm a school nurse because I know three things: magical childhood development, potions and medicine. I can brew potions and use crystals and other magical artifacts that any other squib can use.

"The Rejuvenation Curse draws from the magical core of the witch or wizard who endures it. If I were to try, what would become of the pittance of magic with which I've been blessed? Worse, it could very well rob me of the ability to use magical artifacts and /still/not rejuvenate me."

Poppy placed her cup in the saucer and smoothed her Matron's apron as she stood.

"Time to check on my patients, thank you for tea, Minnie, it was lovely as always."

Minerva could feel her best friend's heartache as she left the solarium.

Without a thought the transfiguration professor vanished the remains of the tea, cleaning the tea set in the process.

We Witches take so much for granted, she thought. And not everyone gets their happy ending.

)O(

Poppy entered the room that had been set aside for use as a clinic, with two hospital beds and shelves of healing potions. She couldn't suppress her grin; Harry was hovering around his two gravid Witches, barely letting them have enough privacy to use the loo -which they had to do often these days as they were almost ready to "pop."

He had a habit of placing a hand on each belly to allow the babies to "talk" to each other through him. Of course, "talk" was limited to the concepts of warm, comfy, wiggly and acollection of gurgle-like sounds that wouldn't be out of place in the belly of a large marine mammal.

Poppy put on her professional face and began the diagnostic spells.

"Any pain or discomfort?"

Myrtle rolled her eyes, "Poppy, Ilook like I'm smuggling bludgers here, everything is uncomfortable, I just wish little Jimmy would c'mon out already."

"Uncover your tops, dears."

"I'll help."

"Harry!"

"No, really, I don't mind."

Helena asked, "Is it normal for one bosom to be so much larger than the other?"

Myrtle sniggered, "/Bosom/."

Helena groused, "Well, what do you call your breasts?"

The young Witch did a mental tally and answered, "Airbags, babaloos, baby feeders, badoinkies, balloons, baloobas, baps, bazookas, bazoomas, bazoombas, Berthas, bijongas, billibongs, blinkers, bombs, Bonnie and Clyde, boobs, boobies, boobsters, boops, bottles, boulders, bristols, bumpers, cans, cantaloupes, cha-chas, chesticles, chumbawumbas, coconuts, cupcakes, dairy pillows, David and Goliath, devil's dumplings, dinglebobbers, dugs, dumplings, Durantes, Eartha Kitts, Eisenhowers, flapdoodles, funbags, gazongas, George and Gracie, gobstoppers, God's milk bottles, Godzillas, Goodyears, goombas, grillwork, headlamps, headlights, high beams, Holmes and Watson, honkers, hood ornaments, hooters, hubcaps, hummers, Isaac Newtons, jahoobies, jugs, kagemushas, kawangas, knockers, magambos, Mahatmas, mammaries, mau maus, melons, Mickey and Minnie, milk bombs, milk jugs, milk wagons, milkmakers, milkshakes, Mobutus, mounds, muffins, Mulligans, Murphys, nay-nays, neeners, ninnies, norks, num-nums, palookas, pillows, puppies, pushmatahas, rack, rib bumpers, rotors, shabba-dos, shlobes, shmozobs, snow tires, soombas, speed bumps, splazoingas, squachies, taps, tatas, teetees, tishomingos, tits, titties, torpedoes, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, twekkers, Volvos, wahwahs, whimwhams, wopbopaloobops, yahoos, yazoos, ying-yangs or zoober doobers. Oh, and occasionally, /bosoms/."

Helena and Poppy stared slack-jawed at Myrtle's"breast thesis."

"Whatever you do," Harry pleaded,"don't ask her what she calls a /penis/."

Poppy shook her head and tried to bring everyone's attention back to the examination.

"I see you've both started producing colostrum, it's not milk, but very helpful to the newborns, helping them to fight off infections and building up their immunities."

"If Harry ever lets them have any, that is!" Myrtle snarked.

Both Harry and Helena glowed red. As Myrtle laughed.

"Oh c'mon Helena, you like having him at your taps as much as he enjoys sucking them. And let's face it, as far as "bosoms" go, Harry here is in hooter heaven!"

"I never thought of myself as abreast man, I mean, I've never been overly attracted to large boobs, but seeing you both, "blessed" as you are, makes me want to just run barefoot through an acre of melons."

"So, Harry," Myrtle asked, "what /do/we taste like?"

Harry gently pulled down her top and latched onto her right nipple, all crinkled and moist with colostrum.

"Hmmmm," slurp! "Nectar, sweet and viscous."

"And what about me, milord?"

Harry kissed Myrtle before moving to Helena, who had already opened her blouse. He licked and sucked one engorged nipple, then the other before announcing, "Honey. Definitely honey."

"I wonder if our /largesse/is nature's way of ensuring there will be enough milk for our babies as well as our husband?"

Mrylte began to chuckle, then stared wide-eyed at Harry and said, "Mooooooooo!" before succumbing to fits of infectious laughter. Poppy tried, in vain, to maintain her "I guess I have to be the grownup here" demeanor, but soon was howling along with the others in the room.

It took a few minutes for everyone to get their laughter under control when, unexpectedly, Helenasmiled at Harry and said, "Moooooooooo!"

Pandemonium ensued.

Through it all Poppy felt deep affection radiating through the room, indeed, the whole house, as the Potter Ladies and Harry fairly glowed with love for one another. The school matron may not be able to ever join the Coven, but she would not, could not, be denied her fantasies, and in her own bed, later that night she would give herself a good seeing to. . .

Flitting near the ceiling the tiny Goddess Astarte looked deep into Poppy's heart and mind and began to form a plan of her own.

)O(

Megan Potter nee Jones formally introduced her mother, the Widow Jones, "Jennifer, Jenny to my friends" to Sirius who was obviously, instantly smitten.

Sirius took her hand and touched her knuckles with his lips, "Sirius, Papa Pooch, um, I mean, Padfoot to my good friends."

"Papa Pooch?" Jenny asked, one eyebrow raised.

"My godson's affectation for me."

Jenny slipped her arm into the crook of Sirius's elbow and said, "Tell me more, do tell me /everything/."

Megan only just succeeded in not rolling her eyes, her mother was definitely on the prowl, she'd been lamenting that it had been too long since she'd known the touch of a real man and Sirius looked like a banquet to her sex-starved mum.

Come to think on it, it had been a few days since she and Harry had made a little noise. . .

Like mother, like daughter, Megan headed for the clinic.

Arriving there she saw Harry lying on an expanded hospital bed nearly covered in the huge, bare bellies and baps of his very pregnant ladies.

Poppy was nowhere in sight.

Helena and Myrtle seemed to be taking turns keeping Harry nice and stiff, pumping him with their hands as Harry did who knows what with his own hands, which were out of sight. It must have been very stimulating, because both his ladies were in the throes of passion even as they yanked and pumped his horn.

As the pregnant ladies kept him busy Megan knee-walked onto the bed and raised her skirt just enough to clear his rampant cock. The ladies lined up Harry's erection perfectly with the girl's glistening sex and kept him on target as Megan slid down, engulfing his entire length in one long, smooth stroke.

Harry, still covered in boobs, asked, "Who?"

Myrtle said, "What if we told you it was Poppy Pomfrey?"

Harry groaned, "I'd say she felt heavenly."

The girls moved aside to let Harry see Megan bouncing joyfully on his /cockus erectus/.

Harry smiled. "Megan, have Itold you lately that I love you?"

"Love," bounce, "you," bounce,"too!" Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce and grind a little.

)O(

Pansy was, at that time, introducing her mother, Winifred, to Bill. The aristocratic woman's eyes dilated as she took in the tall, long-haired, long-fingered Weasley. He was aself-made man, a curse-breaker, and no doubt, a heart-breaker.

"Bill Weasley, may I present my mother, Winifred Bowes Parkinson."

"Your servant, madam." Bill said, and mirrored Sirius's actions, kissing the divorcee's gloved hand.

She couldn't believe the length of Bill's fingers. If what her gossip circle said was true he would be very well equipped indeed.

"My pleasure, I'm sure."

The breathless manner in which Winifred said, "pleasure" raised Bill's blood pressure in a very interesting and localized manner.

Pansy, still in her wheeled chair, rolled off to find Harry. They might not be able to fuck, but by the Goddess he was going to use that blessed tongue of his and get her off, and now, Godsdamnit!

As she was about to roll past one of the guest parlors, Harry stood before her and gently, ever so carefully, plucked his Viperessa from her chair.

He bride-carried her to the chase lounge and laid her down, kissing even as he stroked her legs, pulling her skirt up to expose the naked treasure beneath.

Licking the shell of her ear he said, "I'm going to tongue-fuck you until you pass out, feel free to make as much noise as you like."

He kissed a line down her body, unbuttoning and exposing soft skin as he went until Pansy lay there, blouse open, skirt gathered up around her waist, naked for anyone passing by to see.

Pansy always enjoyed a bit of risk, and knowing they might get caught made her even more aroused.

Harry kissed her navel and then extended his hot, wet tongue so that the tip could encircle her swollen clit.

She bolted upright, screaming, "Oh/Christ/, Harry!"

"Uh-uh, lie back and relax. Let daddy take care of you!"

She did.

And he snaked his tongue deep inside, running the tip of his tongue along the length of her clitoris as he did so.

Her fingers became like claws in the soft cushions of the chase as Harry reminded Pansy why it was good to love a parslemouth.

)O(

Luna smiled as she led Maggie and Millicent to the receiving room fireplace and said, "Just a moment now."

The flames glowed emerald green and disgorged a slightly disheveled werewolf.

Remus, caught by surprise at seeing Luna and two giantesses, tried to straighten his tatty robes and stumbled out a "Hello?"

Luna began the introductions,"Professor Remus Lupin, you know our Lady Millicent, of course."

"Of course, and I must say that married life agrees with you, you look radiant, my dear."

"Thank you, Professor, may Ipresent my mother, Margaret Malaccan Bulstrode."

"Charmed, Mrs. Bulstrode."

Remus took her outsized hand and treated it as a gentleman would.

"Margaret, Maggie to my good friends, and I know we're going to be the best of friends, Remus."

Harry, looking a little out of breath himself, greeted his Uncle Moony before excusing himself and Millie and Luna.

Lupin's wolf nose could tell that his favorite cub had been "doing the deed" before coming out to greet him. And judging by the looks he was giving Luna and Millicent, he would be again, /very/soon.

"As will you, Professor." Luna said with a grin.

Startled, Remus stammered out, "W-Would you care to see the garden, Maggie? I hear Sirius has some interesting orchids."

"Love to."

"Come along, Harry, Millie. Let's leave these two to get acquainted."

As they headed for the second floor suites they heard a voice that sounded a lot like Pansy's crying out,"Right there! Oh yah, oh yah, oh FUCK YAH!"

Luna smirked, "That's not Pansy -that's her mum."

"I had no idea Bill was such afast worker."

"I think they were both a little frustrated."

"How so?"

"Well, Bill's been seeing that French tease, who apparently won't put out without a promise of marriage. Poor, frustrated Bill was just about to succumb when you asked him to ward Sirius's home. Now, thanks to Winifred, he's out from under that Veela bitch's spell."

Luna led them into a bedroom dominated by a large bed, well, large for them, even large by Millie's standards, but would be perfect for Maggie, and perhaps one very frisky werewolf.

The little Ravenclaw jumped into the middle of the gargantuan mattress, doing a little forward roll to land, cross-legged in the center.

"Millie, why don't you get Harry nice and ready for me first? That way he'll last a lot longer and be able to take better care of you."

Millicent sat Harry in her lap and undressed him as she would a doll, or a child, all the while kissing and cooing until he was completely naked.

"Now take good care of Luna, love. I'll wait right here."

Luna rocked back and forth on her elbows and knees, her delightful, pert ass stuck up in the air, her skirt bunched around her middle.

"Doggie style, Harry, just like Megan's mum is getting it /right now/!"

Harry crawled on all fours over to Luna and placed his glans at her glistening vertical smile.

"Is there anything you /can't/see?"

"Not when it comes to sex. But then again, I like sex so that's okay, innit?"

Harry slid in with one, smooth stroke.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuck, yeahhhhhhhh!"

"What else do you see?"

"Maggie and Remus, gasp! In the garden, she has her ah-/arms/ around the oak tree and her sk-/skirt/on the ground as he's lapping her from behind. Goddess, his tongue is nearly as long as yours! She's just about to get the surprise of her life as his"tool" is much longer and thicker than her ex-husband's.

""Oh you absolute jewel!" she's crying, and she hasn't even been penetrated yet. I think they're made for each other, she's a half giantess and he's a werewolf. He's never been able to just cut loose with any woman who wasn't a werewolf like him, and /those /bitches tend to be vicious, in and out of bed."

As Harry stroked into and out of his favorite seer he asked, "Anyone else getting lucky tonight?"

"Oh, faster, Harry, yeah, oh yeah, someone, ooooooh, I can't say, oh yeah! That, oof, would, yeah! Be telling."

Luna fell forward onto the mattress, turned her head and insisted, "No more talk, pound me into this mattress and then have a nice long, slow screw with Millie."

As Millie watched, a pair of familiar arms wrapped around her, embracing her from behind.

"Hi Harry. Are you real-time or time-turned?"

"Turned," he said gesturing to the writhing couple in the middle of the bed, "that's me in real time. Luna's about to pass out while I'm still hard as a rock."

"AAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

"See?"

Harry and Harry levitated Luna, still bare-arsed, to the far side of the bed and tuned the duvet up to cover her.

Real-time Harry kissed Luna and turned to see himself unbuttoning Millie's blouse.

"How would you like us, sweetheart."

"Why not just ask yourself, apparently he's future Harry."

Future Harry smiled and shook his head, "Nope, not gonna say."

"Well," she said, pulling off her blouse, "I've always dreamed I'd have twins."

What she couldn't see was future Harry mouthing "dreamed I'd have twins" even as Millie was saying it.

Each Harry took a large nipple in hand, or rather, mouth and began to lick and suck and caress in tandem.

"Ohhhhhh, yes!" she cooed as the two Harrys helped her out of her skirt without missing a lick.

Real-time Harry stroked her throbbing clit with two fingers of one hand while rolling her right nipple between the thumb and forefinger of the other. Future-Harry worked her left nipple while performing the accommodation spell on her anus.

"/Anus curatia sum/."

They lay on the bed, a Millie sandwich, with real-time Harry in front and future-Harry behind.

As both Harrys filled her from front and back simultaneously she sighed, "I love you Harry Potter!"

The two Harrys said, in tandem,"I love you twice as much, Millie Potter!"

Perfectly synchronized, Harry and Harry pounded Millie until she began to shriek with pleasure.

In another part of the house yet another turned Harry was bringing Cissy off in the way she loved best, orally, which, of course, made Narcissa extremely horny - Severus wasn't sure what had gotten into his fiance, but he wasn't about to complain as she was working that magical tongue of hers on him so well. . .

Meanwhile, Sirius and Jennifer had all but torn each other's clothing off and were now pounding away with all the vigor that stamina and replenishment potions could provide.

In another part of the great house, Wilhelmina was riding Bill like a pony; she was even going so far as to grasp his sides with her knees as she rode up and down, up and down.

In the garden, hidden by a"notice-me-not" charm, Maggie promised herself that she would do whatever it took to make the good Professor want to see her again, and often. She'd never been filled so well in her life. "Oh, Remy, that's what I call a /Yule log/!"

Before long, sounds of love and sex were echoing through the house.

"Oh, my God, Bill! Right there!Right /there/!"

"That's the spot - that's the spot - okay, a little lower - okay, now to the left - no, my left - Ahhhh-AAAAaaaahhhhhh!"

"Oh, my God, Mina, no one's ever touched me like this before - hey - you can't put your finger there - OOH!

"PUT YOUR FINGER THERE!"

"Oh, yeah!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrgggggggghhh!"

"Are we being too loud?"

"Yeah, are we bothering someone?"

Bill shouted, "Oh, no, not at all, kids! You keep doing what you're doing."

To which Sirius added, "Yeah! /Louder/!"

Maggie cried "Faster, Remus!"

Jennifer shouted, "Poochie, slow down! This isn't a race!

"Oh, yeah!"

"Who's your daddy?"

"What? SEVIE! Oh, oh, oh yes! Yes!Work your mama!"

"Oh yeah, that's it!"

"Ooh, babe!"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

)O(

"Harry, you need to get up now."

A very bleary-eyed Harry looked up from the mass of red hair that had fallen over his face when Hannah had fallen asleep, exhausted on top of him.

Had he actually used the time-turner to allow himself to bring his entire coven off last night?

He looked down as his red, raw and very tender cock.

"Do you have any of that wonderful salve, Poppy?"

"I do, want me to put it on for you?"

"Poppy, you know I love you, - right now you're the only woman in this house I trust to put healing cream on my John Thomas."

"I'll take that as a yes, then."

She put a large dollop of the cooling cream on her hand and slathered it onto Harry's poor abused penis.

Poppy was the consummate medical professional, so she made sure every square centimeter of Harry's manhood was well and truly soothed before putting the jar away.

Of course, that didn't stop the soaking of her knickers as she did so. And it would make for a very satisfying rub later on, make that sooner on. . .

The fact that Harry's newly healed cock was beginning to stir under her touch was an ego boost as well.

"Thank you, Poppy. You're the best."

As the nurse left the room she called over her shoulder, "Anytime, Harry. Anytime."

Harry looked up to the top of his headboard to see his Goddess Mum laid out like a cat, a small smile on her pouty lips.

He carefully disentangled himself from Hannah and Tricia and Luna and stood by the bed.

"Mum?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Are you awake?"

"Um-hum."

"Did you have anything to do with all the activity going on around the house last night?"

Astarte raised her head and smirked, "Yes, I did. Gute Yule all around."

Harry kissed her on the shoulder.

"Brightest blessings to you too, Mum."

Poppy came back into the bedroom with a small tray.

"Christmas cordials?"

"Morning-after potions," the nurse said, "there wasn't an unattached young lady here last night who didn't have sex, several times, last night."

"Poppy, did you?"

"I said young ladies, Harry, I don't count."

Harry gathered her into a tight embrace and said, "You do too count, you'll always be beautiful to me."

It was a testament to the very real affection that Poppy and Harry had for one another that neither were bothered by Harry's lack of clothing or the familiar way in which they embraced.

Astarte smiled again, "It's working," she thought aloud.

"Make sure your ladies take their potions, Harry, or we'll have to set aside a whole floor as a maternity ward."

"Don't you think that's their choice now, Poppy?"

She shrugged; you can lead ahippogriff to water. . .

"Harry! Poppy!"

The panicked voice came from the clinic.

Harry threw on a bathrobe and raced her to the clinic.

Myrtle sat up in bed scooting away from the massive wet spot on the mattress and cried, "Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

"Is it time?" Harry asked.

Poppy waved an amethyst crystal and nodded, "Yes, it's beginning."

Sign up to rate and review this story