Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Don't Let Go

Chapter 2

by DarkRealm 2 reviews

What if Naraku killed Kikyo? How would Inuyasha react? What about Kagome?

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-03-17 - Updated: 2006-03-17 - 722 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any of its characters.

Inuyasha and Kagome watched as Sesshomaru stalked away with his faithful companions. Inuyasha and Kagome walked back to Lady Kaede's village to find Sango and Miroku sitting in Kaede's hut.
"So Miroku... How many fake palm readings have you made today?" Inuyasha asked smugly.
"I'll have you know, Inuyasha, that I make an honest living. Who gets us a place to stay every time we encounter a new village?" Miroku replied, not noticing the look Inuyasha gave him.
"Whatever. You're still a shameless lech. Sango, you ready to go?"
"Where to?" Sango asked.
"Where else? To find more shards!" Inuyasha shouted.
"All right, let's go!" Sango exclaimed enthusiastically.

Kasumi, a highly skilled, yet morose demon caught the scent of jewel shards. She turned toward where she had scented them and began running. She hopped into a tree when she spied a strange group of travelers. She saw what looked like a monk, a demon slayer, a miko, 2 demons, and... sniff sniff... a half demon. She noticed the necklace of jewel shards around the miko's neck and decided to follow her in hopes in obtain the jewel.

"SIT BOY!" Kagome yelled in annoyance.
"Kagome... what the hell did you do that for?" Inuyasha roared.
"Stop hurting Shippo! He's just a boy!" Kagome exclaimed a little exasperated.
"Feh... he's annoying." Inuyasha said.
"Inuyasha, don't be so mean to me!" Shippo cried.
The group was still searching for more shards when Kagome stopped suddenly.
"Inuyasha... there is someone with shards that way," She pointed her finger. " They're close by!" Inuyasha ran towards the direction of the shards, with Miroku, Kagome, Shippo and Sango at his heels. "Show yourself, demon!"

Kasumi jumped out of the tree sighing. "Give me the shards now and everyone can live to see the morning light."
"You've got some nerve. You give us your shards or taste my claws!" Inuyasha threatened.
"Have it your way," she growled.
Inuyasha pulled Tetsusaiga out of its sheath and attacked. Kasumi gracefully jumped over it and landed a kick to his solar plexus (A/N: the solar plexus is, if you didn't know, in the center of your chest. It makes you double over and knocks the wind out of you.)
"Wind Scar!" Inuyasha yelled hoarsely, slicing through the juncture between the demon's energy, releasing his most powerful attack. What... is this? Kasumi thought before running off, knowing that it wasn't going to be an easy task to take the shards from that young miko...unless...

Kasumi retreated to her hide out, trying to think of some plan to obtain the jewel from Kagome. I must have that shard from around that young mortal's neck...

((Back to Inuyasha and the others))

Something is wrong about that demon...She had no scent...what the hell could that mean? Inuyasha thought to himself.

Shippo had transformed into a little pink blob and was now nibbling on Inuyasha's head.
"You little runt! What the hell did you do that for? I was trying to think!" Inuyasha yelled.
"Inuyasha, you shouldn't think. It doesn't befit your disposition. Just give it up." Miroku stated.
Inuyasha belted Shippo on the head and was about to strike Miroku when...
"SIT BOY!" Kagome shouted in annoyance.
"Kagome... why did you say that?!" Inuyasha asked, looking a defeated.
"You should try to be nicer to your friends. They're just worried about you."
"Feh."

((Naraku's Castle))

"Kagura... I want you to go ask this...Kasumi, if she is in need of more jewel shards. You will bring her here when she says yes." Naraku said.

((Kasumi's Cave))

"Kasumi." Kagura said, landing her feather beside the young demon. Kasumi stared at her in confusion and surprise.
"Who the hell are you?" She snapped. Kagura frowned at her.
"I serve Naraku, who wishes to know if you are interested in obtaining more shards of the Shikon Jewel."
"Who the hell is Naraku?"
"Someone who wants you to help him dispatch of a certain young priestess and her half-breed pet."
"Intriguing. Take me to this...Naraku. I will listen to what he has to offer. "

Author's Note: Well Kasumi is my first made up character.... Hope you liked her... she will return soon... probably in the next chapter if you can't tell... welll... R&R please
Sign up to rate and review this story