Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lasting Impressions

Afterparty Aftermath

by killxsmile 2 reviews

Who's been sleeping in my bed?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-12-26 - Updated: 2008-12-26 - 1276 words - Complete

3Funny
Author's Note: Firstly, I hope everyone had an amaaazing Christmas with lots of food and family and friends.

Thank yous, comfy moccasins, and slices of cheesecake go out to let_it_go and xoconverse for the feedback.

Now onto the story...

Afterparty aftermath.

“Jesus Christ.”

My irises contracted to the size of the superscript dots as sunlight hit my tired eyes. Automatically, I groaned and turned away from the window, but that didn’t do anything to stop the massive headache that I was experiencing. Imagine that your brain is being smashed between 2 charging rhinos that have rusty drills for horns. That pretty much summed up how I felt.

“You’re on my arm,” Alex grunted.
“You’re on my bed,” I replied in a similar tone of annoyance.
“What the fuck are you talking about?” he sleepily replied, pulling his arm out from underneath me. “This is the guest room.”
“This is one of the guest rooms. Yours is the one further down the hall.”
“Well, whatever. I’m already here…” he said, before face planting into the pillow.

Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair. It was too early, and I was too hungover too fight with him. As long as we were both clothed and he wasn’t trying to cop a feel, I couldn’t care less about his presence.

“How many drinks did you have last night?”
With his face still buried in a pillow, he held up all 10 of his fingers. ‘That probably doesn’t include the Jell-O shots you did,’ I thought to myself. After all, he didn’t even manage to count 3 doors in the hallway in order to find his room. Could you blame me for doubting his ability to count drinks?
“Damn, no wonder you smell like shit.”
“You look like shit,” he mumbled.

I smacked the back of his head, then swung my legs off the bed. The floor made a slight creaking sound as I padded across its surface.

“I HAVE FOOD!” Rian yelled from the kitchen. A slight smile spread across my lips as those words hit my ears. I looked up and silently thanked God that it wasn’t my turn to do breakfast duty.

“Chloe, could you grab something for me?” Alex asked as I made my way toward the door.
“Fuck, I’m not your bitch.”
“Ugh, fine…” He dragged himself out of bed, then jumped onto my back. “…Have it your way.”

My slowed reflexes kicked in too late. By the time I realized what was happening, Alex already had his arms tightly wrapped around my neck.

“God, you’re such a fucking douche.” He just laughed and rested his chin on my shoulder.
“You’re just mad you didn’t think of it.”

Again, it was too early, and I was too hungover to fight with him, so I reluctantly carried his skinny ass to the kitchen.

My brother and Rian were already feasting on burgers when we arrived at the breakfast--well, technically it was lunch--table.

“Since when is my sister a mode of transportation?” Jack asked as we took seats.
“Since yesterday,” he replied, taking a seat. “I rode her all night.”

Silently, I gritted my teeth. Then it was my brother’s turn to smack the back of his head. “Shut the fuck up, dickface.”
“Yeah, asshole,” Rian said, adding another blow to Alex’s occipital lobe.
“Oww. I deserved the first one, but what was that for?” he asked, grabbing a cheeseburger from the crave case.
“It was your turn to buy breakfast,” he replied while piling onion rings onto his plate.
“Shit, sorry, man. I’ll pay you back.”
“No need,” he said, smirking. “I took the money from your wallet.”
“Cap, oww uch i’weft?” he asked, cheeks full of food. In guy-speak, this translated to ‘Oh, dear. Was there any money left after you purchased the food?’
“A little more than $80.”
“Alright.”

“Damn, where’s Zack?” Rian asked, looking around the table.
“I’m here,” the boy in question said, suddenly appearing at the table. “Just needed to take a piss.” He took a seat between Jack and Alex, but not before greeting Gaskarth with a backhand to the back of the head.
“Hey! What the hell was that for?”
“You puked in my shoes last night.”
“What? That could have been any of us,” he quickly defended.
“You Sharpied ‘Alex was here,’ onto the sides.”
“Fuck…” he said, running his hands through his hair. “I’ll get you a new pair tomorrow.”
“No need.” He picked up some fries and dumped them on his plate. “I took some money out of your wallet and bought some on the way back from White Castle this morning.”
“How much do I still have?”
“23 cents.”
“Shit, Zack!” he said, eyes wide.
“Just kidding, man.”
“So I’m not broke?”
“Nope. And you didn’t puke in my shoes either.”
Just as a look of relief began to spread across Alex’s face, Zack smirked. “--But you did puke in your own shoes.”

Laughter broke out at the table as Alex scrambled out of his seat. Down the hall, we could hear his cries of agony. “THESE WERE MY FAVORITE DUNKS!”

After eating our weight in burgers and watching Alex’s futile attempts to rid his sneakers of Sharpie ink and vomit, we spent the rest of the day laying around in Jack’s living room, burping and playing Guitar Hero.

“You’re phone’s ringing,” Zack noted as my brother and I battled each other on ‘Through The Fire And Flames.’
“Who is it?” I replied while hitting the whammy bar.
“Bryce?” he said, reading the display.
“Just let my voicemail do its job.”
“Ooh, who’s Bryce?” Alex asked.
Before I could formulate an answer, Jack butted in. “He’s Chloe’s loooverboy.”
Ex-loverboy,” I corrected, simultaneously strumming the song’s chorus.
“What?” my brother said, trying to mask his joy. “Since when?”
“Since last week.”
“Wait, what happened?”
“He asked me to move in with him. I said no, and he went all ‘You must not love me anymore!’ A big fight ensued. I realized I didn’t wanna deal with his drama king bullshit anymore, so I said we should see other people.”
“See other people, Chloe? You actually used that line?”
“Well it was something along those lines. My exact words were ‘Fine, if you think I’m such a bitch, go find some other girl to put up with your pussy attitude.’”
“Nicely done.” He chuckled, brimming with pride as he did so. “But then why the fuck is he still calling you?”
“Your guess is as good as mine.”
“Are you gonna call him back?”
“Nah,” I simply replied as the song ended.
“Heartbreaker, much?” Zack commented as I turned around and handed him the plastic controller.
“Hey, it’s not like I meant to hurt the guy,” I said, raising my hands in defense. “He wanted a serious relationship, and I…didn’t. It would have been unfair to make him think otherwise.”
“Shouldn’t it be the other way around?” Alex asked, jumping into the conversation. “Usually the girl is the one who wants to get married, and the guy is the one who wants to get laid.”
“Well the usual doesn’t apply to me. I’d rather get laid than get married,” I honestly replied.

+++++
I beseech thee to RATE, REVIEW, and or AIM me @ Disast3rous.
It's pretty cool hearing from you guys.

For anyone who's on mibba.com, I'm posting this story there too. It's under the author 'erratic.'
Sign up to rate and review this story