Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Heart Will Go On

Chapter 4 (and an audition).

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 0 reviews

On the boat to America. Filler-y sorry. Read audition at the end.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-12-27 - Updated: 2008-12-27 - 1216 words - Complete

0Unrated
Note: Sorry for updating in a while (although like...nobody read my last story) but i've been super busy. Christmas ya know ;) busy busy busy... anyway im thinking of adding another character into my story and since I don't wanna use anymore band members, im thinking 'Hmm.. what should I do?'. Well since I have no imagination of my own and the only other person I can think of is Nikki Sixx (if you don't know who he is then GAH! TYPE HIS NAME INTO GOOGLE OR WIKIPEDIA WHATEVER! GEEZ PEOPLE!), Im gonna hold auditions for a new person. Read the 2nd note at the bottom of the story for details but for now, Enjoy my newest chapter!! x]

I stepped out of the bath and wrapped one of the big, white, fluffy towels around my body as the plughole gurgled loudly behind me. I stepped in front of the mirror above the sink and frowned at my reflection.
"Why is it me he loves?" I asked myself for the hundreth time. I pulled the black hair around my shoulders at scowled at the mirror. There was a knock at my door. I turned and walked to the wooden oak door at the far end of my small room. I went up on my toes and looked through the small glass hole to see who it was. My lips automatically smiled when I saw Gerard's handsome self standing patiently in front of me. He was dressed in some smart looking black trousers and a black tuxedo-type jacket with a white cotton shirt underneath. There were shiny, black polished shoes on his feet and he had white gloves on his hands. His long black, usually untidy hair was brushed back and smoothed down.
"Who is it?" I called trying to sound casual. I watched him grin.
"It's Gerard" He replied.
"Gerard? Hmm.. Im not sure I know him. Have you got the right room?" I asked. He laughed.
"Oh im terribly sorry miss. You see im looking for a Miss Rosalie. I don't suppose you know where I may find her?" He asked playing along.
"Hmmm..." I said loudly. "I don't know about Miss Rosalie.. But im Miss Rose.. Will I do?"
His beautiful face grinned his famous crooked smile.
"You'll do just fine" He replied. "Please open the door now Alice. There's a big important dinner in an hour. You need to get dressed!".
I unlatched the bolt across the door and turned the handle. I opened the door wide enough for Gerard to come in. He stepped inside and his cheeks turned pink.
"Oh.. Alice... I-Im sorry.. Should I.. C-come back later? I didn't know you weren't d-dressed" He said stuttering adorably. I shut the door after him and giggled.
"Oh don't worry! I'm not completely naked Gerard!" I cried making him blush harder.
"Please get dressed. You will get me in a lot of trouble one day Missy" He said smirking but keeping his eyes away from me. I frowned but reluctantly walked to the big brown closet, pulling the old doors wide open. I stood there scanning my clothes and my frown deepened. Gerard must have noticed because a moment later his pale hands were around my waist and he was resting his head on my shoulder.
"What's wrong?" He asked softly in my ear. I frowned again.
"I have nothing nice to wear!" I sighed. Gerard made a tutting sound in my ear.
"Well that won't do will it?" He asked as he pulled away from me. I turned around to protest about my sudden lack of warmth but he had already walked out the door into the hall. I frowned at the empty space next to me confused. A few seconds later he returned carrying a long white box. He walked silently over to the bed and out the box down. Then he stood up and looked down at it happily.
"That's much better" He said grinning his crooked smile at me.
"What is?" I asked.
"Come on! Open it and find out slowcoach!" He said laughing. I walked over to the box and lifted the lid gently. As I looked inside I gasped loudly as I saw the dress inside.
"Gerard!" I cried. He smiled and lifted it out, holding it up so I could see it. It was the most beautiful dress I'd ever seen. It was a long flowing deep purple silk dress, with black lace and gossamer stitched along the low-cut neckline and hem. The material almost seemed to glitter in the light as Gerard held it up, making it look even more beautiful than it already was.
"What do you think?" He asked. I shook my head speechlessly as tears began to sting my eyes. His face dropped.
"You don't like it?" He said quietly. I looked at him shocked.
"No no Gerard! Of course I like it! I love it! It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" I cried. He beamed happily and I ran at him arms outstretched.
"It's so amazing Gee. I don't deserve something as expensive and beautiful as that" I mumbled into his black jacket. He kissed the top of my head.
"Of course you do Alice honey. You deserve more than anything I can ever give you" He whispered into my hair as his hands rubbed the bottom of my back. I sighed and closed my eyes, gripping him even tighter as I screwed my eyes up tightly in an attempt to stop the tears that were threatening to spill down my cheeks. I sniffed angrily in concentration. Gerard looked down at me and as I looked into his gorgeous amber eyes I couldn't hold it in for any longer and let the tears flow freely. Gerard giggled and gently wiped them away with his thumbs.
"Silly girl" He said smiling. He leant down and kissed my lips. He broke away still smiling.
"You'd better hurry up and get dressed. We need to leave for the dinner" He whispered kissing my forehead. I nodded and let go of him. I turned to leave for the bathroom but Gerard grabbed my wrist making me spin back round.
"I love you" He whispered in my ear. I smiled happily.
"I love you too Gee" I whispered back and kissed his cheek. Then I grabbed the box and ran back to the bathroom to change.

Okay okay so it's a short fluffy filler. SUE ME! I liiiiiiiiiike them. Anywayyyyyyy like I said. Im auditioning for a new GUY character. It has to be a guy since ya know he's gonna be involved in the Alice thing but he is gonna be bi. Hee hee hee. Moving on to descriptions. He's gotta be bi like I said but he needs to be old-fashioned. Ya know.. like it'll seem pretty weird if its like the 1900's and theres some dude walking around with bright purple hair and piercings in every imaginable place and so on. Ya see what I mean? By no means does he have to be all boring and crap cos thats..well crap basically. Be imaginative but ya also gotta be able to fit in with the time periods mm kay? Can't wait for audtions. Good luck to everyone!! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story