Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Don't take away my life support Mama

by Leah270193 6 reviews

Something super personal. Please rate review :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-12-27 - Updated: 2009-12-04 - 555 words - Complete

2Ambiance
'Why are you doing this to me… you don’t understand what your doing, give them the fuck back mom I can’t survive without them.’

Why doesn’t she understand I need my blades I have to have them. Without them I’ll die, without them I’ll commit suicide. There my fuckin’ life support and she taking it away from me, why?
‘Gerard you are not having them, those blades are dangerous you could slit your wrists with them’
‘I don’t give a fuck you don’t understand Mom I. Have. To. Have. Them I’ll commit suicide without them.

I felt like hitting her but I knew it would only mean she would call up my Dad and he would get involved. She didn’t understand self harm, she didn’t understand that cutting helped me cope and taking my blades away would leave me open to kill myself.’

‘Gerard I’m your mother and in being so I have a responsibility to take them from you, in order to keep you safe’
She wasn’t even looking at me it’s like she wanted me to become desperate and angry with her she was just putting the fuckin’ dishes away’

‘Mom look the fuck at me, can’t you see how desperate I am? can’t you see I need them?’

‘Gerard just calm down, you don’t need them that much-‘
‘Yes Mom I fuckin’ do, I do, fuck, fuck, fuck why won’t you understand?!’

Calm down? Calm down? I can’t fuckin calm down. I wanna run I wanna excape , I wanna die right now , right here then maybe she would understand how much I need them.

‘Mom please I need them, I have to have them, please Mom you have to understand please, please, please’
‘Gerard no, sweetie , no stop pleading with me you can’t have them’

Why is she crying I should be the only one whose crying she’s not the one whose having the thing she needs most of all taken away from her. Fuck I hate her, I hate her, I hate her fuck, she… just doesn’t know what it’s like.’

‘Sweetie get up off the floor’
‘No get the fuck away from me’
‘ Gerard sweetie if your in so much emotional pain, just…just tell me this, why in the world do you want to add physical pain on top of it?’
‘You don’t bloody get it do you’

Why won’t she just fuckin leave me alone she’s only makin’ it worse?
‘Gerard sweetie answer me’

That’s it I’m gonna leave she don’t understand she never does. Fuck her, fuck it all.
‘Gerard, Gerard come back don’t you dare leave this house’
‘Make me Mom, actually no let me stay let me stay on this fuckin earth by givin’ me my blades back’

‘Gerard I can’t do that I won’t, you're not safe with them’

And with that I’m leaving, I don’t know where I’m gonna go, I don’t even know whether I’m gonna kill myself I bloody feel like it though. The bridge in the park, yeah that’s where I’ll go I’ll make up my mind when I’m there.
Sign up to rate and review this story