Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine's School for the Strange

Author's Note

by Chicago-Kid 2 reviews

Just to kill off all of the uneccessary confusion. . .

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-12-28 - Updated: 2008-12-29 - 575 words

0Unrated
To all,
Sorry if Clandestine's School for the Strange has caused confusion at all. Things generally appear like storybooks, whether they be good or bad inside my head and everything rolls together like a Curly Wurly.

The parts at the end of the chapters are blog entries. I am not naming the website becasue I don't want to be a product placer on another website. Also because I don't actually know of any other websites that we could use, unless I made one up. If I did that it would most definitely be an extremely stupid name. Be it that or very corny.
I am sorry for name dropping Patrick's REAL website.

Hm. . . Other obscenities or things that don't make sense? asks self

I would post up my little story web type thing, but really it has too many spoilers and the majority of people, (unless you are my darling younger sister) wouldn't like that.

I'm sure I've told the tale of how much of a bum Mrs Stump is. Not that I've ever met her. I am sure she would be a very nice lady who knows a great recipe for pumpkin squares.
She is a bum. So there (not in real life!)

There is such thing as a Saporta fortune in the story. That is how Gabe is able to get all them party gears. He does have mpre than one sister in it, but he's the baby and the last one in their family nest.

Joe has a sister named Greta who is undeniably adorable, with the same pretty eyes as Joe (Hellyeah he has pretty eyes!). But shortly after I wrote that down, I read somewhere he has an older brother instead so it was a little strange. Joe and Greta's parents are the typical crazy Jewish family. Not that I am discriminating Jewish people. That would be wrong. It's only for the story. At birth, his parents replaced all of his bones with iron, believing that it would make for a better life for the family's ongoing generations. Its not been told what happened to Greta. All we know is that she is almost three and has yet to utter a word. She is usually quiet, and barely ever cries. Although she isn't autistic (if that's the right word. I'm not sure if that's what autism can do to people).

The other confusing family would have to be Ryan and Brendon mixed up one huh?
What happened was. . .
Both of their parents are or were involved in the Mafia in the city of Las Vegas. Ryan and Brendon's parents had always been good friends. Then one day, when in a hideout, Ryan's parents were shot in a drive-by shooting by an opposing gang. They both died, but Ryan's dad managed to stay alive long enough to say to leave Ryan with Brendon's parents. The two of the boys were two at the time. Ryan does know what happened and therefore he is always grateful towards Brendon's parents. He and Brendon live like brothers and unfortunately for some, nothing more. I apologise but there is no chance of a Rydon at this point, or a Peterick or a Jandy. Oh, by the way, I am not a homophobe okay!

Gerard and Mikey DO come into this!

Anything else confusing?
Just ask, I don't mind.
Really.

xo
poppit

P.S, There is more coming soon, don't worry people who do like this!
Sign up to rate and review this story