Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just One More Drink

Just One More Drink

by ilo9vemcrgmfrb 3 reviews

Sorry if it's a double post. caunstakemyheart's SOC(Stream Of Conciousness) challenge.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-12-26 - Updated: 2008-12-28 - 887 words

0Unrated
A//N
Okay, so I read Canustakemyheart's challenge, and I was like "FUCK THAT!"
Then I commented someone else's SOC story (Their name escapes me. Sorry!!) and canustakemyheart commented back and told me to write an SOC story of my own.
Usually I don't listen to the people I know, much less a stranger on the internet, but he's my favorite author on here, so I decided to write one.
Now, I think that this is garbage, but I'll post it anyhow. lol

(And sorry for the spelling mistakes. My boyfriend and dad got me a new laptop for Christmas, and it's the size of a peice of paper when it's unfolded flat, so it's a bit awkward to be typing on a keyboard that's so small.)

Now that I've visited a million and one topics, here's the story.

XXXX



Fuck, why is the ceiling spinning? And where the fuck am I? Oh, I'm at home. Lindsey's asleep. She fucking let me drink. What the fuck? Where are my cigarettes? And my sunglasses, cause the sun's fucking bright today.
Coffee... Coffee sounds pretty good right about now. I wonder if we have any Dunkin Doughnuts coffee left. That shit's fucking good. Speaking of Dunkin Doughnuts, I want a fucking doughnut. The powdered kind with chocolate creme in the middle. That shit's amazing. My keys... they're on my... dresser? No. Fuck. Where are they? The kitchen counter. Sonofabitch. I just came from in here. Where am I going? To put clothes on, cause I'm butt ass naked. How am I this fucking wasted? These pants look clean... enough. What's in the pocket? Oh, I spent a hundred and fifty bucks at a bar last night. I haven't spent that much at a bar in a while.
Man, that shirt reeks of alchohol. I can't fucking wear that shit. My misfits hoodie... that reeks too. Goddamn it! I'll just wear... Lindsey's white T-shirt. I need to do laundry.
I think I want a bagel for breakfast... No... wait. Where was I going? Coffee? I love Dunkin Dou- A doughnut... That's what I'm getting. Ooh, I could go for a vodka and Redbull before coffee. I guess one more drink before I swear off alchohol forever won't kill me.
What was the name of the bar I went to last night? I should go there again. I obviously liked it. Why can't I fucking remember the name? Pocket. Oh... Moe's? That's awfully original... Only not really... This place is... Where is it? Two blocks away. Are they open? It's 12:54 they'd fucking better be open.
I must've been drunk when I showed up here last night, because this place smells like shit. Well, cigars and nine million different alchohols, but, whatever. Okay, just one drink. That guy's pretty mean looking... Did I forget to pay last night, or does he just have a stick up his ass? Well... he's mixing my drink, so I must've payed. Damn... I forgot how fucking much I love vodka. Maybe I won't swear off alchohol. Except Lindsey's pregnant. I cant drink when she's pregnant. Or when we have a kid. Damn. Oh... sweet, sweet vodka. I'm sorry, but our affair must end. I think my wife is beginning to suspect something. Or at least she's jealous of the fact that I can drink and she can't.
I'm fucking hungry, man. I'd better finish this shit and get the hell out of here, cause my stomach's growling pretty loud. Maybe I should've stopped for food before alchohol. Fuck. How am I going to drive home? Fuck all! All I have is a fifty. That son of a bitch better give me at least fourty five back. Fourty dollars. That drink was not that fucking good. And you do not get atip for pouring two fucking things into one cup. Fucking bastard theif.
What kind of doughnut should I get? I kinda dig the cake doughnut with the chocolate on top. Man those little christmas tree sprinkles, though. They make me angry. If I wanted a fucking Christmas tree doughnut I'd ask for one. Those fucking assholes. Hmm... Boston Cream? That sounds good. I should bring Lindsey a doughnut. She hates Boston Cream doughnuts. I'll get her one. I can eat it, and I look like I was thinking of her. I'd better bring her a coffee though. Oh, and a bagel. She likes bagels with cream cheese. Okay... one of those too. Oh... this place has a Baskin Robins too... Shit, two icecreams too. Lindsey can have one of those. Damn... twenty-five dollars at Dunkin Doughnuts?
I'm thinking I should maybe not drink, drive, and order fast food again... ever. Cause who spends fucking twenty-five bucks at Dunkin Doughnuts? Drunk fucking loosers, that's who. Man, this fucking doughnut is good. Maybe I'll just eat the other one now, and give Lindsey the bagel and icecream when I get home... Yeah, then I don't seem like such an asshole...





Okay... my attempt at an SOC story.
It sucked.
Negative comments?
Positive comments?
Constructive criticism?



XXXX





Author's note part 3 haha


I posted this on here thrice now, and it's not showing up, and I'm about to throw mycomputer at the wall, so when you read this, please comment it so I know it finally gt up here??



XXXX
Sign up to rate and review this story