Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > When the Day Met the Night ( Sequel to Bleeding on the Ballroom)

6

by loveisdead22 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2009-01-03 - Updated: 2009-01-04 - 325 words

0Unrated
Ryan couldn't even sit down he paced the hall wondering if he was ever going to the girl that he loved again. It hadn't hit him that he would be raising two babies on his own if Brie didn't make it.
"Ryan sit down" Jon said
"How can I when Brie is up there fighting for her life"
"She'll be fine" Spencer said
"Than why does Bren look like he's in a state of shock"
"Come on Brie and Bren aren't normal twins, they are closer than most people he's probably feeling her pain like he did when she was pushing"
"Bren is Brie going to be all right" Ryan asked

Brendon continued to stare at the wall. He was feeling empty and something was tugging at his chest. He felt like crying but couldn't he was in a daze and couldn't snap out of it.

"Who's here for Brianne Urie" A nurse asked
"We are" Ryan said

Brendon still hadn't moved

"She stable, the placenta tore from the uterus, she is groggy but asking for her bear"

At that moment Brendon jumped up.
"Where is she"
"Room 2567" She said

Brendon didn't wait another second he ran down the hall with Ryan hot on his feet. He rushed into her and looked at her she was pale but a small smile formed on her face when she saw her brother. He hugged holding her close.

"My baby" She said
"There fine and in the nursery" Ryan said
"There"
"Brie we had twins a boy and a girl"
"I only remember the boy you said he was beautiful"
"He is and she is just as beautiful as her mother"
"There fine Brie" Brendon said letting go of her.
"Can you get them"
"I'll do it" Ryan said
"Ry stay"
"I can't get them he has the wristband that allows him to get them" Brendon said
"I'll be right back my love" Ryan said kissing her softly
Sign up to rate and review this story