Categories > Original > Fantasy

Extract. -chapter one - Log in book

by dude2772 0 reviews

was bored. making more chapters to make it more amusing. this is simply a proluge of u will.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-01-05 - Updated: 2009-01-06 - 296 words - Complete

0Unrated
The door swung right open as Urik's apprentice stood there,half bent as the while haired man caught his breathe. Clearly he was running for quite some time as if he was in a rush. he wore a nice pressed tie to look professional .
Urik looked up from all the commotion. he was sitting alone in the room with a laptop in front of him. the screen glared on his rather large glasses as he kept observing the tired man. Urik had onyx colored hair, with a hint of a brown. Unlike his apprentice,Apollo, he didn't wear anything along the lines of a suit. Instead, he wore a used sweater and rather worn jeans. Guess he didn't care what he looked like.
"What is it Apollo?" Urik questioned as if he knew what the answer was going to be. not in detail, but in rough perspective. Apollo looked up with his emerald green eyes. he got up as if nothing unusual happend as he walked calmy to the desktop.
"Your suspections were correct,"Apallo appeased," The man known as 'Dymzle' has attacked the small town known as Requiem. Only a mile away from the predicted thunderstorm". Urik's elf like ears seemed to perk at this announcement; his eyes full of wonder knowing that his suspections where no less then 100% correct. he looked back onto the laptap as he logged in these discoveries. the last thing that was logged in before he closed it was,
"The world from thousands of years ago has somehow collided with the modern world. I find it is my duty to find out why and how the two enourmous time difference's have joined. Many "monsters" have entered this world. but each has a scientfic reasoning for their powers. - Uriks out"
Sign up to rate and review this story