Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Manic

by Leah270193 4 reviews

very person especially at the minute I would have used Mikey because I know he's the one with bipolar but I'm just too used to writing as Gerard as trhe surrogate for my emotions.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-01-07 - Updated: 2009-01-07 - 539 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: I was considering using Mikey because I know he’s the one with bi-polar but I just know more about Gerard and since I’m really used to writing using Gerard as the main character/ surrogate for my emotions I felt more comfortable using him- sorry but you’ll just have to use your imagination.

Wow look at that bird outside. This room is actually quite nice. At least its not cold like outside, I like the colour blue on walls it’s better than red or pink or orange or green-

‘Gerard? Gerard? Are you okay? I’m just noticing that you’re finding it hard to stay with me here’
‘No,no I’m good really good.’
‘Okay then how do you feel about going on medication to stabilise your mood a bit more’

This seat is quite comfy I wonder where they got it from I want a cigarette and a coffee maybe a muffin or all three and a diet coke-
‘Gerard?’
‘Uh…yeah that sound really cool meds would be good I mean I’m really okay at the minute I’m feelin’ great really’

Okay I’ll organise to put you on seroquil it will just help you’re mood swings so you’re not so depressed and then so manic.’

I wonder what colour they will be I hope at no point they will have to inject me needles are super horrible I feel giggly I dunno why just do yeah starbucks after here I need a coffee maybe a espresso or a latte or I could get both yeah cool yeah-

‘So Gerard you seem to be quite high at the minute how has that been affecting your lifestyle recently?’

With whipped cream and a cookie or maybe two or-
‘Gerard’
‘Oh yeah I dunno really it’s been good I guess I’m enjoying stuff more than last month or so’
‘But have you been spending more recently? Have your thoughts been rushing because I can tell you’re not quite in the room with me today.’
‘I’ve got lots of energy I’ve been drawing loads I don’t think I’ve been spending much at all really.’
Except I do want that Tv but $2000 isn’t that expensive oh and a seat like I’m sitting in now vodka too or a six pack of beers yeah and watch a horror movie I’d like that I’m in the mood for that not too forget the starbucks –

‘Okay Gerard I’ll think that the end of our session, I’ll just write you a prescription and you can be on your way.’
‘ yeah okay thank you have you noticed how blue the sky is outside yet it’s so cold and the sun it really bright that really weird don’t you think and that seat is nice too and I like the colour of the walls has it always been that colour?

A/N: Super quick one-shot in a train of thought sort of situation. There is a reason it’s so quick and random is because that’s what you’re mind is like if you’re manic. Well mine is anyway!
Sign up to rate and review this story