Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Music to my death

Kelly who?

by luvflippy 0 reviews

i know i know its short..but be glad im BACK! happy new year by the way!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-01-08 - Updated: 2009-01-09 - 670 words

0Unrated
The room was dark and the floor were Anna laid was cold. She attempted to left herself and looked around the darkness.

"Hello?" Anna said her voice echoing.

"Anna?" A voice said.

"Ryan?"

"Oh thank god! Were are you?" Ryan said searching his hands on the floor. He touched a hand and gripped it. "Anna?"

"NO! Now get your hands off me!" Brendon yelled yanking his hand away.

"Sorry, dude." And Ryan continued searching.

"Brendon your alive?" Anna said revealed.

"Yeah, yeah. Now were Malissia?" Brendon asked rudely.

Anna hesitated, "Shes.." She chocked a few tears back. "Dead."

"What!?" Brendon and Ryan shouted in unison.

Anna suddenly broke down in tears from the guilt. "She went out of the car...I should have-but she was just lying on the ground..."

"Shit! How could you let this happen, Anna! Fuck!" Brendon shouted.

"Lay off, Brendon. Its not her fault." Ryan said finding Anna and hugging her.

"Dammit!" Brendon said kicking something next to him.

"How long are you guy gonna just sit here and fight!?" Someone said.

"What the-?" Ryan said shocked.

"Im Kelly, i've been here for days now. We have to find a way out, or you'll end up like me and the others." Kelly said. Her voice echoed from a corner as she turned on a dim lamp on a barrel. From what they could see, the room was damp, ugly, and the walls were filled with mildew.

"The others?" Ryan said. Kelly turned to him, but continued on.

"These walls are weak, weak enough for us to escape."

"How are we to do so?" Anna said her voice trembled.

"Kick it. Dont worry about making to much noise, whoever is doing this is obviously very careless." She got up and began kicking the wall.

"And you couldn't do this on your own before?" Brendon said.

"Not alone. This guy is..." She paused. "Anna, right? I need your help." Anna stood and approached the red haired girl. "Push your foot slightly and kick hard!" Kelly said as she and Anna forced part of the wall out. "Again!" And they kicked again and again until the wall was opened enough for all of them to fit. "Let go." Kelly hopped through the hole and Ryan helped Anna through. Brendon's jacket got caught on a piece of torn wood and it ripped off.

"Awe! Come on!"

"No time! Come on! I know a way back to the highways." Kelly said darting towards the dirt path that lead into a small, yet very familiar shack....But in time for detail Ryan, Anna, and Brendon followed. They crept in and Kelly was no where to be seen.

"Kelly?" Anna said. She turned to Brendon as they both turned around. "Ryan!?"

A laugh echoed.

"No!!!" Kelly yelled.

"Come here!" Brendon whispered and pulled Anna behind the cashier counter.

"NO!!! Please!" Kelly yelled as she was pulled into the solid door. Her body could be hurt as it was bumped down the stairs. Anna held back tears, but her breathing was heavy.

"...I don't wanna die!" cried Anna. As her and Brendon saw their friend get dragged away in the dark basement.

"Your not going to, I won't let you," Brendon said as they sat on the floor against the wall. Screams filled the basement and butchering could be heard though the solid door. Anna closed her eyes as she heard it. Tears filled her face as she tried to wipe them away. Over and over she wondered why she stopped at that gas station? Why she fooled around? It was a stupid mistake.

"Ahhhhh!" was the last scream that sounded the house before it became completely quiet.

"We've gotta go!" Brendon said jumping up and bringing Anna up with him.

"Where? Where are we going to go!?" Anna screamed.

"Keep your voice down! And, I don't know, we just need to run!" He grabbed her arm and grabbed her as he ran down the hallway. Footsteps from the basement sounded closer and closer.
Sign up to rate and review this story