Categories > Comics > Teen Titans

Red hot summer

by becky 0 reviews

This summer in jump city things are gonna change: Raven’s become sexually confused as a strange passionate romance with her team mate Starfire blossoms.

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-01-10 - Updated: 2009-01-10 - 1782 words

-1Boring
It was a beautiful day: the sun hung perfectly in the crisp blue sky, its rays reaching out from the few wisps of clouds, staining every thing in its path molten gold. The heart of Jump city like most area consisting of tall lifeless apartments and office blocks and endless streams of shops and cafes, was suffering in the heart. The air was thick and sluggish, and mixed with the fumes from the endless streams of traffic it seemed to choke you.
It was only on the outskirts of this bloated technical city that the day could truly be appreciated. It was nothing but lush lawns and flourish and charming picnic spots all backing onto Jump cities infamous beach. Miles and miles of white sand shores, perfect for a summers day. So of course on such a day the city dwelled flocked to the beach and park to enjoy the sun and get all wrapped up with the romantic thoughts of summer.
And of course the Cities personal crime-fighting team were know exception.
*
“Rae! Come on get outta your room, being surrounded by gloom isn’t healthy!” Garfield Logan shouted as he banged on the dark polished wood of Ravens bedroom door. There was no answer from his team mate. Feeling slightly frustrated the young man thumped on the door once more.
“Me and Starfire are going to the beach, thought you might wanna join us since Robin and Cy are still helping Titans East upgrade their Tower…I thought it’ll suck you being on your own…”
Gar’s voice trailed of and he rested his head on the door in defeat. Waiting a little longer, in all honesty the only reason he arranged to go to the bench was to spend some time with the girl. Some thing about her edginess and sharp tong attracted him far for then a bright bubbly girl like Starfire.

silence

…within the black walls and macabre décor: of gothic chandeliers and antique furnisher that was Raven’s room the girl was suddenly very interested in the beach.
Raven sat quietly in a dark corner on a purple Persian rug surrounded by piles of spell books.
And although you couldn’t see it in the darkness her pale silver skin was alit with a fearsome blush of pink.
“Starfire” she gasped wishfully leaning back and gazing up at her room’s tall domed ceiling. The face of that soft alien beauty flickering through her mind like an old movie.
And then
“Last chance” Gar called impatiently, Raven licked her lips and shouted in her husky, flat voice
“Ok I’ll come, just give me a minute Garfield…”

Five minutes later Raven emerged from behind her door wearing a tight navy swim suit with a pair of jean shorts and black boots. The whole outfit complemented the girls curves and bust as she marched on down the hallway, clenching a black beach bag to her shoulder.
Gar hurried on after her, he wore his lose swim shorts and a faded grey Teen titans hoodies with his super hero name “Beast boy” printed on the back. It was the short of thing he wore whilst training or around the tower on days off.
“Glade your coming, I really am!” He cried in his cheerful voice which had cut through Raven like a knife ever since she’d met him.
“I’m not going to the beach, just because you asked, dork” she growled harshly, and then added quickly “I need to collect some rose coral and sea urchins, I’m running out of them for my spells.”
Gar nodded sheepishly and strode alone beside her his hands buried into his pockets.
“I’m still glade” he whispered
After silently crossing through the narrow, red-carpeted, bullet- proof hallways of Titans tower and several staircases the pair reached the “lobby.”
A wide room with massive narrow windows looking across the Titans exotic, lustfully green garden, steam flushing onto the windows glass as the plants baked in the heat.
Perched in little platforms sunken into the wall Honourable Statues of each titan member stony gaze cast protectively over the room. As if they had been put there to frighten away intruders.
And standing in the middle of this giant room looking strangely small was the loveable alien, Starfire. The sight of her made Raven breath freeze in her throat, she was as lovely as ever.
Tall, with tanned shimmering skin defining her light famine muscles perfectly, Starfire stood with her back to them gazing about the room in awe, as if it was the first time she had entered it. He long golden hair bristled down her perfectly sculptured back, gleaming with every warm shade of orange.
Starfire felt a presence and as her head slightly jolted to the side to look over her shoulder she squealed with joy at the sight of her two friends.
Their appearance seemed to of trigger a frenzy of pleasure for the girl as she gracefully pivoted in their direction. The scent of her peach perfume wafting across the room.
“Friends” she cried gleefully hovering in the air as if it was her happiness which made her float. Now poor Raven truly struggled as he insides fluttered brutally with emotion. Starfire wore a tiny white spaghetti sting thong, a tight tank top which teased as her nibble outlined under its thin fabric and a pair of knee length converse’s.
“Robin wouldn’t be to happy if he saw you right now star” Gar laughed in amusement as he strolled down there stairs, friendly wrapping his arms round her shoulder.
Starfire just giggled adorably stroking her friends green skin lovingly. Starfire had always been over affectionate towards her friends, it was always some things which strained her relationship with Robin.
“Well Robins not here is he” she purred and then the aliens large piercing emerald eyes caught on to Raven gaze and she winked.
The gesture almost physically knocked Raven other, was that directed at me? Perhaps she just got some thing in her eye? Raven nervously tried to make sense of it was in her mind.
“Uh…come on Rae, all of the good spot will be taken if we don’t get going” Gar managed to smile and frown at the same time as he curiously watched his blushing team mate. Raven just nodded and hurried past them and toward the front door keeping her head bowed.
“What’s eaten her?” Gar muttered, Starfire just shrugged coyly and let her friend escort her towards the door, gripping hold of his arm like a little girl.

The beach was busy, sweaty beautiful people were laid out on beach towels across the horizon. There were stress-out families, several games of volley ball, kids with nets fishing around the rock pools and people swimming in the cool refreshing ocean.
Starfire squealed with delight as she padded across the sand, people found it hard not to star at the trio as they wondered through the sea of bodies trying to find a space.
Not only were each of them gorgeous, with perfect, god-like bodies, a natural part of being a super hero. But almost like most super heroes they looked strange. Raven with her violet hair and grey skin, Starfire was just to breath taxingly beautiful and poor Gar, with his green skin and hair, his pointed ears and his fang. It was no wonder he struggled to hold a descent girl friend.
“I Found a spot!” Starfire proudly declared as she ran up a little sandy bank covered in shrubs. The alien ran up kicking her flip flops onto the soft warm sand.
“its pretty private as well” Gar said happily as he un rolled his beach towel from under his arm and threw it on to the sand. It made Raven sick how happy the green outcast shape shifter was. He was basically a mutant, shouldn’t he be as dark as her?
Ravens attentions were soon drawn back to Starfire as Gar began to help her un tie he tank top.
“Star I’m not sure about this we’re on a public beach, some one might have a camera…” Gar mused to himself, and looked up at his friend darkly “…and you know Robin” he added. Starfire just shrugged. But Garfield with a sudden flash of maturity lent back leaving the top done up
“sorry Star, it’ll break Robin’s heart, and its not very proper of a super hero, there kids about.” Raven should take any more and she stormed up the bank shoving Gar on to his towel.
“For God sake let me do it. Hundreds of girls are topless sunbathing” she huffed, being slightly breathless over her forwardness. And Raven placed he trembling hands on the ties of her dream girls tank top. She could almost see the beads of swear trickling down her beautiful tanned back. The thought that it would soon be bare made her heart flutter. Raven just breathed in deeply and undone the top composing her sheer pleasure as the white fabric slipped down her back.
“Thank you Raven” Starfire smiled tenderly over her shoulder, and then she slowly turned around, her large perk breast glistening with sweat and sunlight. And very slowly the alien embraced Raven, for a sensual moment her naked body caressed Ravens. There breast pushing together as if they would melt into one. But then Ravens dream was ruined
“girls” Garfield whispered, in unison they turned to him, looking like some divine Greek statue for a moment. That was before they saw what Garfield was pointing at.
Standing on the bottom of the bank was a drooling, middle aged man holding up a large professional camera. He didn’t seem at all threatened at being noticed and just cooed in a guttural mess of a voice
“sweeeeeet”
“YOU DIRTY OLD MAN!” Raven roared any thing surrounding the man bursting from the ground in a transparent black flame. Raven greeted her teeth and held out her hand, and will a flick of her wrist she sent him flying over the horizon.
“Raven! My hero” Starfire squealed jumping up and down her breast bouncing uncontrollably, but of course no knowing all of Earths customs the Alien felt no embarrassment as every eye around the beach settled on her and Raven. The girl even held her blushing, panting hero as close as possible to her body, kissing her softly an her neck. Whispering praise.
“Uh…lets go back to the tower” Gar said quickly gathering up the girls things and pushing them down the sandy bank Apologising to people as he past.









Sign up to rate and review this story