Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > My Favorite Dealer

Chapter Four

by Otaku93 4 reviews

Chapter Four...omg, I actually updated!

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-01-11 - Updated: 2009-01-12 - 1197 words

2Moving
And so the tour marched on. Izzy and Slash acted at least mostly normal around each other. They wouldn’t request to share rooms, not wanting to be suspicious. However, when they did share, they would frequently be up for hours, running their hands all over each other, kissing and fucking.

Duff was their ally and kept their secret. He gave a warning knock on their door or on the wall when they needed to quiet down. When Izzy and Slash didn’t have a room together, he often managed to find some way to amuse Axl and Steven during the day so Izzy and Slash would have some time together.

But that did not last for long. Soon, Axl began to get suspicious and would follow Izzy around making the pale guitarist quite nervous. It also prevented him from seeing Slash. Sure, they still spoke and hung out when they were with the band, but they could no longer slip off to fuck or sometimes just have quiet time together.

*

One rainy afternoon, Slash was relaxing in his hotel room, his nose buried in a rock magazine. However, he couldn’t focus on the article and set the magazine aside, resting his head on a pillow. It wasn’t boredom that was stealing his focus, but Izzy. He hadn’t even had a moment to give the slender man a kiss in weeks. Axl had been lurking over Izzy for a while now and Slash was beginning to lose his temper, especially when he saw how uncomfortable and nervous Izzy was starting to get.

A soft knock on the door broke his thoughts and Izzy poked his head in. “You alone?” Slash couldn’t help but smile.

“Yeah, Duff and Stevie went out to a movie.” Izzy looked relieved and slipped in, locking the door behind him before quickly moving to the bed, lying down beside Slash, gently kissing him. “Where’s your stalker?” Slash murmured against his lips, pulling Izzy close.

“Shower.” Izzy answered simply, curling up to him, breaking their kiss and resting his head beside Slash’s, their foreheads touching, Izzy’s eyes falling shut.

“You alright?” Slash ran a hand through Izzy’s hair.

“Yeah, just glad to be able to relax without feeling a set of eyes burning into my head for the first time in a few months.” Slash pulled Izzy closer, holding him tight, pushing away his anger at Axl. “You’re tense…” Izzy murmured, his hands gently beginning to rub at Slash’s shoulders. “You want a backrub?”

“If you don’t mind.” Izzy smiled, kissing him softly.

“I don’t mind a bit.” Slash smiled as his shirt was removed and he was rolled onto his stomach, Izzy sitting over his butt, beginning to rub his back. His long, calloused fingers worked at the tense muscles, massaging out the knots and relaxing him, the warm feeling of his hands making Slash shiver beneath him. “Good?”

“Oh yeah…” Slash grinned lazily, his head resting on the pillow as Izzy’s hands continued their work. Within no time, Slash could have sworn he was floated, lulled into a completely relaxed state by Izzy’s gentle but firm hands working away his tension.

Eventually, Izzy’s hands stopped and the smaller man lay down on top of him.

“Sorry, my hands were getting sore…” Slash just smiled.

“It’s fine…you want me to return the favor in a bit?” Izzy shook his head.

“You don’t have to. I just missed being near you.” Izzy murmured, his head on Slash’s shoulder, his eyes falling shut. Slash couldn’t help smiling and moved, rolling over and pulling Izzy close, kissing his head.

“You’re sweet, you know that?” Izzy blushed a little and Slash gently kissed him, running a hand through his hair, enjoying feeling Izzy close, a feeling he’s missed over the past few months. Izzy soon began purring softly, making Slash grin and hold him closer, continuing to pet him.

They laid in silence for several minutes, Slash watching the rain fall and listening to Izzy purr, both of them quietly enjoying their time together.

“Slash…” Izzy’s voice was soft, almost hesitant. “I’ve been wanting to talk to you about something…” Slash turned his head, looking down at Izzy.

“Something wrong?” Izzy shook his head a little.

“I don’t think it’s something wrong, it’s something I’ve just been thinking about…” Slash’s fingers caught on a small tangle in Izzy’s hair making the slender man flinch. “What exactly do we have here?” Slash cocked his head.

“What do you mean Izz?” Izzy bit his lip, looking for the right words.

“This…kissing, cuddling, fucking…what exactly are we? I don’t think lovers is the right word, and I don’t want to say fucking…” Slash gently pressed his lips to Izzy’s head.

“I get what you’re saying and I don’t really know where we are.” Izzy gave a little nod, mostly acknowledging Slash, half in the conversation, half in his thoughts. “Do you like what we have?” Izzy nodded, his eyes meeting Slash’s, deep and unreadable.

“Yeah, when we can have it…I love just being with you…” Izzy’s voice was barely more than a whisper, his eyes leaving Slash’s as he blushed a little. Slash wasn’t sure what to say so he just pulled Izzy close, holding him tight, rubbing his back. Izzy was quiet for a moment before speaking again. “Slash…do you…are you…do…you like…um, guys?” Slash’s eyes widened.

“Izz…I like what we have, really I do but…Izz, I’m not gay.” Izzy nodded, biting his lip. “I’m sorry Izz…do you…?” Izzy nodded.

“I’ve tried with girls and it just doesn’t work.” Izzy continued to avoid his eyes. Slash stayed quiet, knowing he needed to say more. “I just…Slash, I think…I’m starting to really like you…maybe even love you…” Slash suddenly felt like he couldn’t breathe and Izzy looked hurt as he slowly helped Slash calm down. “I…I just want to break this off before I really fall in love with you so our friendship doesn’t get screwed up.” Izzy’s voice was tight and one look at his eyes gave away how upset he was.

“Izz…” Slash sighed, not knowing what to say. “Izz…I don’t know.” He stated simply after a moment, lost for words, pulling Izzy close, feeling the smaller man tremble a little in his arms. “I’m sorry…”

“It’s okay…you’re just being honest, there’s nothing wrong with that.” Izzy clung to him, trying not to get too upset. Slash felt awful seeing Izzy so upset, but had absolutely no idea what to do. What could he do? Try to comfort him? Would that send the wrong message? Would it help? Would it upset Izzy more? He felt Izzy tremble slightly in his arms and held him closer, kissing his hair and rubbing his back, unsure of what else he could do.
Sign up to rate and review this story