Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I'm Sorry

by XxLovexMCRxMusicxX 2 reviews

A sad Ferard one shot. please review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2009-01-13 - Updated: 2009-01-13 - 768 words - Complete

0Unrated
The sound of her blood curdling screams invades my dreams. The memory of them plunging the knife in her heart lingers. Everyday is a living nightmare. Was I framed for my fiancé’s death? Yes. I watched them kill her. I didn’t even help her. She told me to let her die. She died in my arms. I saw the blood escape her veins, I saw her breathing slower, I saw her tears of sadness, pain, and joy run down her pale bloody face. She told me she never loved me. She said she used me for fame. And at that moment I was happy she died but devastated. I dropped to my knees as the police came in. They said I was going to jail for an account of murder. At the trail my friends, my band mates, stood up for me at the stand. The jury said I was innocent. And from then on I was a free man, with nobody.


“Gerard! Gerard! Wake up!” Frank said to Gerard whom was screaming in his sleep.
“What? Ugh….my head…what the hell happened?” Gerard said unaware of his cries in his sleep. “You were screaming babe? What happened?” Frank told Gerard with worry in his eyes. “I’m fine Frankie. It was just a nightmare.” Gerard said kissing his boyfriend’s forehead. “That must have been one hell of a nightmare.”
“Yeah…”
“H-Hun…” Frank said trembling.
“What’s wrong Frankie?” Gerard said moving a little bit closer to Frank, but he pushed him away. “Gerard...” Frank started and looked the opposite direction of Gerard as he started to tear up. ”I can’t be with you anymore… my parents won’t allow it.”
“What! But you’re 25 years old, and have moved out of you’re parents when you started going out with me, and that was two years ago! They can’t do that!” Gerard proclaimed as he sat on the edge of the bed
. “My parents said they didn’t want a son that’s a faggot…” Frank told Gerard completely ignoring what he had just said.
“Well its too bad, Hun… please don’t leave me. I need you.”
“You’ll be fine on your own” Frank said getting out of bed already dressed and packed.
“Please Frankie! No! Please don’t go!” Gerard begged Frank, “I love you Frank! Please! I was already left once please don’t let it happen again!”
“Leave me alone Gerard! I don’t love you I never have!!” Frank growled at Gerard and shoved him to a wall as he left the house, and went into the cab waiting outside. Gerard was on the floor as blood ran down his face and onto the floor. Gerard just sat there as blood and tears ran down his face.

~*~

TWO WEEKS LATER…

“Gerard? Gerard I’m home! My parents told me to come get the rest of my stuff and I came to apologize… Gerard? Are you in here?” Frank said as he walked into the bedroom and saw a piece of paper taped to the old bed stand that read…


Dear Frank,

As it has already come to mind that I am in a way not here at the moment. And the reason is because I am dead. You leaving has tore away my soul leaving nothing but broken hearts and broken dreams. I must tell you I have and always will love you. But I know you don’t. Without you I am nothing. That is why I have taken my own life, not that you care anymore.


So long and goodnight for ever.

XoXo

g


After reading the letter Frank fell to his knees sobbing, “What have I done? Oh Gerard… I’m so sorry… I do love you but why?!” Frank saw a pool of blood from the bathroom and there he saw Gerard’s cold lifeless body on the floor with deep gashes on the top on his wrist. The red blood stained the white tile surrounding Gerard. Frank touched Gerard but only shuddering at the cold touch. Then Frank noticed the gashes spelled something on this arms. Frank sobbed as hard as he could as his jeans soaked up some of the blood where his knees rested. Frank sobbed as he read out load what Gerard’s arm spelled,
“I’m sorry.”




_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I had a dream like this once so I had to write it. Since I used to write Ferards last year I need to start again and stuff so this is just a sample.

xoxo
g (not g.way)
Sign up to rate and review this story