Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The After Life Of The Party

The Take Over, The Break's Over

by SinsNotTragedies95 4 reviews

Gasp. They are captureded.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2009-01-13 - Updated: 2009-01-14 - 830 words

1Exciting
Chapter 2

Patrick’s POV

Rough hands shook me awake, and I sat up, trying to figure out was going on.

“Pat! Come on, damn it!” I felt Andy grab my hand and pull me towards the basement.
“What’s going on? Where’s Pete?” I stumbled along clumsily behind him.
“They got him.” He mumbled sadly. “On his walk this morning.”

My face paled, and I stopped where I stood. “I won’t leave without him.”
Andy sighed and pulled me over his shoulder. “You’re coming whether you want to or not.”

“No, I can’t leave without him!” I protested. I sighed a little as Andy went down the basement steps. “B-before we leave I need to get something. Please. It’s important.”

Andy bit his lip but set me down. “Two minutes. You have two minutes.”
He ran down the stairs and joined Joe in the basement, pulling him into a brief hug before heading off to prepare to leave.

I ran back upstairs and could hear them beating on the door. So much for that cross. I hid behind a couch as they broke through. Beckett was in the front with an unconscious Pete over his shoulder. Please, no… He immediately saw me and smiled evilly.

“This was too easy. Take him, Saporta. Leave the others.” I felt a dart poke into the side of my neck and I immediately fainted.

-a few days later-

I woke up, an intense pain spreading through me. I could feel something warm trickling down my head, and I had a pretty good guess as to what it was. I groaned and tried to sit up, but realized I was already standing. My wrists were chained above my head to a damp stone wall and I couldn’t move.

“P-p-pat?”
“Pete?” God, he sounded horrible…
“A-a-are you…” He had to take a sharp breath. “…okay?”
“Y-yeah, are you?”
He coughed a little, and I could tell he was trying to stay conscious. He wasn’t okay.
“Yeah, I’m…” He took in another sharp breath. “Fine.”
“No you’re not. Can you move?”
“I’m n-n-not chained to the wall, i-if th-that’s what you mean.”
“Then come over here and get me down, so I can help you.”
He was silent for a moment. “N-no. I need to stay over here.”
I sighed. “Not this again. Just get your ass over here.”
“N-no Pat. I’ll hurt you. I don’t want to do that.”

Suddenly a new voice boomed through the dungeon.
“Mister William Beckett to see you.”

The lights flickered on as Beckett strolled through a door. I could see Pete, he was huddled in a corner, his face cut deeply. He wasn’t bleeding though. His eyes were pressed tightly closed, and his body was strained away from me.

“Well isn’t this just fun?” Beckett asked tauntingly.
“Why can’t you just leave us alone?” I spat at him. “We don’t come around hunting you.”
“I know. But I hate Pete. I like to make him suffer.”
So that was his plan. He was using me to hurt Pete. When I didn’t talk he spoke again.
“I have come with a proposition for you two gentlemen. Well, actually, I have a couple.”
I glared at him a little. “I’m listening.”
He smiled. “I thought you might be. One, Pete refuses to join me, and I kill you painfully. I’ll let Pete go free.”
Pete cringed.
Beckett chuckled lightly. “Two. He joins me, and you go free. We won’t bother you again.”

“The first one. I pick the first one.” I said automatically.
“Uh-uh. This is for Pete to decide.” Beckett walked over to him and wrenched his face up by his hair.
“What’ll it be, Peter?”


Pete’s POV

I barely felt the pain in my head when he pulled my face up by the hair.
I bit my lip gently for a moment.
“I-I’ll join you.” I spoke almost inaudibly, but I knew he heard it.
“Pete, no!” I could hear Patrick struggling against the chains, but his efforts were futile. I couldn’t look at him, I couldn’t face the hurt in his eyes.

Beckett smirked. “That’s what I thought you’d say.”
He released my hair and my head fell against my knees.
“Pete, you can’t!”
Patrick cried out as Beckett slapped him.
“Shut up. He’s made his decision. Saporta, take him to the hospital wing.”
I heard someone walk into the room, then felt someone pick me up. I opened my eyes as he took me out and glanced at Patrick. He was looking down, but I could see the tears running down his face.

“I love you, Pat.” I whispered before I was carried out of the room and out of sight.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its so short, I was vewwy pressed for time. ><
reviews and ratings are vewwy appreciated. ^^
Sign up to rate and review this story