Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Im an Uchiha, Believe ME!

Into danger...for now!

by luvflippy 0 reviews

Riko and Sakura enemies?

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-01-15 - Updated: 2009-01-16 - 937 words

-1MarySue
"S-ranks...unknown...Itachi...unknown..Riko!...UCHICHA!?" Sakura traced her fingers on the words, "I knew there was more to you than looks." Sakura slammed the book closed and ran out the library. She planned on telling Tsunade about this, but when she saw Riko she decided to take things into her own hands. Riko peered out the corner of her eye as Sakura approached her. She placed her bag down on the floor and stop walking. Sakura growled and charged chakra into her right hand. Once Riko thought Sakura was close enough she turned around and Sakura punched her face. Riko didn't stumble or fall she just turned her head to the side. As she turned back, her neck cracked. She grabbed Sakura's arm and spun her until her arm dislocated and she let go. Sakura flew into the dirt, ground.

"Bitch" Riko said.

She walked to Sakura who was in a large hole, caused by her impact. People who were walking, shopping or minding their own business turned their heads in fear. Ignoring the attention she attracted knelt down by Sakura.

"If you know, its best you keep your mouth shut."

Sakura groaned in pain. Her leg was broken and her back ached along with her dislocated arm. Riko smiled at her victory and began walking away, passing terrified people and faces.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Riko's way home she made absolutely sure she was out of anyone 'important's way. As she just made home base, Naruto grabbed her arm and kissed her.

"You still wanna talk to me," Riko said cursing herself in her head.

"Of course...I think?" Naruto said scratching his head. She looked down at his arm.

"Naruto! your arm!"

"Yeah its-" Riko grabbed it forcefully causing Naruto to wince. Her left hand was placed over it as the burn wounds disappeared. "Riko, your-"

"Eh? Its what I do." She smiled, but it soon disappeared. "Naruto, go train. You'll be a great leader one day, and time isn't going to wait for that."

Naruto nodded and smiled, "Riko, I understand. Come on this mission with us. Help team 10."

"Naruto...I-I" This could be my only chance to see Hidan...I mean after they did say 'The Asktsuki' killed this Asuma guy, She thought. "I'll come..."

Naruto smiled once again that goofy smile. Riko couldn't help but smile back as her eyes changed colors.

"You learn anything new, Naruto? Anything to show off before we go?" Riko said flashing her smile, again.

"Actually, were leaving." Yamato said walking towards them. "I mean we're going to need you, Sakuras in the hospital."

"I can heal her, your gonna need a medical nin, anyways." Riko commented as she smiled in her head.

At the hospital

"Get a bucket! She may-" Riko said as Sakura puked next to her foot. "Throw up..."

"Are you sure she'll be alright?" Yamato questioned.

"She my just be nauseous to my healing." Riko said healing Sakura arm.

Nauseous...? Yamato thought.

Sakura's arm snapped into place and Riko stepped away. "She's good."

Sakura sat up and looked around. "Sakura are you good to fight?" Yamato asked curiously.

"Actually, I feel like I could do more than fight!" Sakura hopped from her hospital bed and stretched a bit and put her shoes on. Yamato, Sai, and Naruto were amazed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all got there just in time. They took Kakashi, Ino, and Choji from Kakuzu trap.

"Great timing." Choji said.

"More hearts I can take for myself." Kakuzu said. Riko just smiled, but she looked around, her smile turned to trouble.

"Hidan..." She whispered. Her nose twitched, as she sniffed him out. "Shikamaru!!!" Riko screamed. She gave a death glare to Kakuzu and took off. Everyone stared curiously and confused.

"Sakura, Sai, follow her! Make sure Shikamaru's okay!" Kakashi yelled.

"Roger." Sai said.

"Yeah, sir!" Sakura said, as they ran off into the forest.

Riko's rage was building, her ears were forming like lion ears, her hair spiked at the tips. One scratch, Shikamaru, one scratch! she thought. Even though she was banned to enter the forest she didn't care. She wanted Hidan to be safe. As she stepped in a few deer surrounded her. She knew what they were. She laughed, "Pathetic." She slapped her hands together and then pushed then out with force, causing a breaking in the sound barrier. The deer cried in pain as she zipped past them.

"Shikamaru!" Riko looked at him then at Hidan. He was bleeding at the mouth and tied up by paper bombs over a deep hole. "You bastard!" She grabbed a kunai and jet for Shikamaru. She stabbed him clean through clipping him to a tree. Shikamaru screamed in pain. She turned to Hidan and began sorting how to get him out. She found a weak string a cut it. The paper bombs blew up in the hole as Hidan jumped to leveled ground.

"Riko what are you doing!? He's the bad guy!" Shikamaru yelled.

Riko turned to him, her eyes yellow, "I am the bad guy..."

Hidan smirked. "Lets go."

Hidan and Riko jumped off into the trees.

"Your just going to leave him there?" Hidan questioned

"Your just going to keep reminding me?" Riko said bitterly.

After they left the forest they ran into Sai and Sakura.

"Is- t-that?" Sakura stuttered.

Hidan drew a fight stance. "Hidan, no. With that wound and the Jinchuuriki here, we have to flee." Riko whispered to him.

Sakura charged towards them. "Hidan! Run!" Riko shouted.

Both Hidan and Riko dodged her as she hit a tree. "Where!?" Hidan said.

"Towards the Jinchuuriki, for now!" Riko said.
Sign up to rate and review this story