Categories > Books > Harry Potter

the coven

by jakepoop

harry gets an ominous message and is changed. Post DH

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Characters: Bellatrix,Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Luna,Tonks - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-01-15 - Updated: 2009-01-16 - 744 words

?Blocked
disclaimer:I don't own harry potter franchise, I am not J.K Rowling

author's note:this is my first fanfic so sorry if it sucks. i am kinda making this up as i go along, I have a general idea of were I am going but i don't yet know how it will end. I am open to suggestions, so please review



chapter 1:awarning

he tried to run to him but his body wouldn't respond.he could only watch as the man flew back, gracefully, through the arch and disappeared. he stared at the woman who had killed his godfather. she turned to face him, she began to laugh, but it wasn't the insane cackle that he had heard before, it was the lighthearted chuckles of a man. here pupils dialated until her eyes were entirly black, then that same mail voice spoke,"This war is not over, it hasn't even started. Riddle was nothing, just mortal trying to become a god. He served his purpose. Yes potter, Riddle was my pawn. I must say the ease with which you disposed of him impressed me, because of this i will allow you some time to prepare for my coming. After all if it was too easy then it would be no fun. i look forward to meeting you face to face.Goodbye, Harry Potter.

Harry awoke with a start, covered in a cold sweat and breathing heavily. "What was that?" he asked himself, " I haven't had a dream about serious for years and I never had one like that before. harry got out of bed and walked into the kitchen of his flat.

Harry was eighteen now and living on his own. he had graduated from Hogwarts. even though he hadn't gone for his seventh year. he had tried to live in the wizarding world for awhile but couldn't handle the fame. so he took a trip to Gringotts to asses his financial situation. He learned that his inheritance from his parents' and Sirius's deaths left him with a fair bit of money, quite a lot of money actually. he had been left a little over 5,000,000 galleons or 17,000,000 pounds or 35,000,000 dollars. so he changed most of his money into pounds and bought a penthouse flat in muggle London.

he got out bottle of vodka from the freezer and poured himself a small glass, his shaking hands causing the bottle to clink against the crystal. He walked over to the couch and flopped down running a hand through his hair. he slowly drank savoring the feeling of the cold liquid going down his throat.

after he had calmed down sufficiently, he glanced at the clock. it was only twelve thirty. harry couldn't go back to sleep now. after staring at the clock four a few minutes his face cracked into lopsided grin. "Let's go have some fun. i need a distraction" he thought as he got up to take a shower.

He was ready ten minutes later. dressed in black jeans, a black band tee shirt, a moss green belt and sports jacket that matched his eyes. He replaced his glasses with contacts and called for the elevator to take him to the garage.

he pulled out of the garage in a jet black Lamborghini Murcielago. He absolutely adored this car but he rarely got to drive it. It was not ideal for the narrow crowded streets of London during the day, but at night it was amazing with its black paint you heard it before you saw it. when you did finally see it was menacing it looks like a panther about to pounce on its prey.

harry drove around for a while looking for a nightclub. he finally settled on one that he had never been to before. it was more geared towards rock than dance music or hip-hop, and had live bands quite frequently. tonight however, there was no band, just music.Harry waited in line for about fifteen minutes then flashed his ID to the bouncer who waved him in. harry walked in and was enveloped by the lights and sounds of the club.

A/N-sorry it the first chapter is so short i am just scarred of losing it. sorry nothing much happened yet things start to take off next chapter. oh and in this Tonks was never with Luppin and she didn't die. again first fic so sorry if it sucks.please review! I am open to ideas
Sign up to rate and review this story