Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Liar Paradox

1. Liar Paradox

by Cerium 0 reviews

Demyx grins. "You make me smile," he says all too casually. Then it goes away. "But we don"t feel," Zexion responds.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Demyx,Zexion - Published: 2008-09-24 - Updated: 2009-01-17 - 248 words

1Moving
Liar Paradox


Demyx grins. "You make me smile," he says all too casually.

Then it goes away. "But we don't feel," Zexion responds.





Cool and collected as ever, Zexion sits at the white marble kitchen table, perfect posture, lifting a cup of Earl of Grey tea to his thin lips, eyes scanning the pages of one of his favorite books. Demyx watches the slate haired man carefully, the scent of bergamot, ever so like lavender, drifting over, ensnaring his sense of smell.

"I know," Demyx says leaning over, "But it's nice to pretend."

"It's pointless to attempt denying it," he replies, his voice terse. Indigo eyes close as Zexion sips his tea.

"If I didn't-I'd fade before the week was out. Idon't want to forget how it was like to feel," Demyx blurts out, his cerulean eyes pleading for answers.

"When the time comes... we'll all remember what it was like to feel. Each and every one of us will remember what it was like to feel pity, sadness, love, anger, happiness, calmness... it will come back to us. It might take a while, but we will," Zexion says softly, not looking up.

Demyx smiles, but then it goes away.

They both know that day will never come. Even if Demyx denies it, he knows. Zexion is all too aware.


Smiles fade too easily.


---

Review please? This and the following stories are all just one page little 'sketches' that I'm doing, and are each headed by prompts.
Sign up to rate and review this story