Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine Industries Presents: disasteRomance

nuestra casa

by killxsmile 5 reviews

home sweet home

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-01-17 - Updated: 2009-01-18 - 1041 words

0Unrated
Author's Note: I am happy to announce that I have finally conquered the dreaded writer's block with my sword of creativity. Now I'm listening to Poppin' Champagne by ATL and smiling like a lunatic. It'a a pretty great feeling.

Fruit baskets, giraffe topiaries, and expensive mascara go out to the following:
doyleangel: Soap and Pete are far from over. But in the mean time, I hope you enjoy this piece of Sobanti goodness.
chocolatechortle22: Forgiveness might be in the future. Maybe.
xStabxMyxBackx: Glad you "love love love it."
xFallxOutxBoyxFanx: This chapter should help take your mind off the crazy Pete/Soap drama.
easykeys: Ask and you shall recieve. Pete will be squirming in guilt for a bit longer. Don't worry.
x_slowdown: I'm glad to see that you guys see that Pete's sorry, but at the same time, he shouldn't be forgiven right away.
cnharp: This isn't called DisasteRomance for nothing ;)
alex_-nods-: Like I said earlier, Pete will be rotting in his own guilt for a while, so don't you worry about that.
burndownthedisco: Every time someone reviews, saying that they've read through EVERYTHING, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. In addition to the fruit basket, giraffe topiaru, and expensive mascara, you get a vanilla cupcake and a poster of New Mexico.
XxLiveyourlifExX: Another new reviewer who read all of this? Insanity! You will also be getting a vanilla cupcake and a poster of New Mexico. Thanks for getting to this point, and I hope you keep reading!

Now onto the long-awaited arrival of your Soap/Gabanti chapter. Enjoy!

41: n u e s t r a c a s a

+++++
Soap’s POV

As I stepped out of the steamy bathroom, I noticed Gabe lying on the bed, playing with Rigby’s ears.

“What are you doing?” he asked as I searched my luggage for something to wear.
“Oh, sorry for dripping all over the floor,” I said, wrapping my robe more tightly around my waist.
“Don’t worry about that. I could care less about the carpet,” he said, sitting up. “I was wondering why you haven’t moved your stuff into the dresser or the closet.”

It was true. After a week of being in New York, all of my stuff was either in my lime green luggage or the packing boxes stacked in the corner of the room.

“I don’t know…” Trailing off I bit my lip and directed my eyes to the floor.
“Are you having second thoughts about moving in?” he tentatively asked.
“No. It’s not that…it’s just--I don’t know. It feels like I’d be invading your space.”
“Soooap.” He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist. “It’s our space. Mi casa es su casa. Even Rigby’s set up shop.”

Surely enough, the puppy had scattered her toys all over the floor, and was currently chewing on a fallen pillow.

“Sorry,” I said, suddenly feeling guilty.
“Hey, don’t be.”

He smiled down at me and kissed my nose.

“After I get dressed, wanna help me unpack?”
“Can’t you just unpack naked? It would save you the time of finding an outfit. And it would be more aesthetically pleasing.”
“Uh huh. No,” I said, shaking my head. He chuckled at my response.
“Hey, you can’t blame me for trying. But to answer your question, yes. I’ll help you after you out some clothes on.”
“Thank you.”

+++++
Rigby’s POV

Just as Soap left the room to change, Gabe started headed toward the boxes in the corner of the room. He pulled a funny looking toy out of the top box. It looked like two pink bowls were strung together with lace. He spun it around his finger and it flew across the room. I ran after it and caught it in my mouth. I’d never played with one of these before, but it looked like fun. I swung it around and ran around with it while Gabe chased after me.

Soap reentered the room and laughed.

“Last time I checked, I hadn’t unpacked that bra yet.”
“Well, you see…”

Gabe stood there, looking confused while I continued running.

“Rig, here girl,” Soap said, patting her knee. Whatever mommy says goes, so I stopped my dash across the room and walked over to her. She held out her hand and I let go of the toy. She patted my head, then headed over to the same box Gabe had previously opened.

“I think you’ll have more fun playing with this,” she said, tossing a ball to me. I smiled and carried it to the foot of the bed. As I sat there, tossing it between my paws, Soap and Gabe unpacked her boxes. One by one, the big cardboard containers were emptied, and Soap’s stuff was put into the closet, dresser, and shelves.

After they finished, Sophie flopped onto the bed. Gabe took a thin box off the shelf, took a flat circle thing out of it. He put that inside the machine connected to the TV.

“Rigby, wanna watch Gossip Girl with us?” Gabe asked. I eagerly barked, wondering what he was talking about. “I’ll take that as a yes.”

He carefully picked me up and set me down in front of Soap before taking a seat next to us. Then he pressed some buttons on the remote and the show started playing.

By the time we reached the fifth episode, Soap was asleep. I don’t know how, though. It was too exciting to look away from. I nudged the side of her face as Blair tricked Jenny into breaking into Eleanor’s store and stealing a coat.

“Come over here and let mommy get some sleep,” Gabe said. Careful not to wake her, I tiptoed over her arm and took a seat on Gabe’s chest and we spent the rest of the night watching the lives of Manhattan’s elite teenagers get into all sorts of trouble.

+++++
If you'd like to find out what happens at casa de la Saporta and or the fate of Pete, Soap, and their unborn baby, RATE and or REVIEW. It'll only take a moment of your time.
Sign up to rate and review this story