Categories > Original > Erotica

Better Than T.V KAULITZCEST

by TH_FOB_TWC89 0 reviews

Toms trying to watch tv and Bill has other plans.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-01-18 - Updated: 2009-01-19 - 1728 words - Complete

1Hot
One-shot

Twincest - kaulitzcest

TomXBill

Warning: boyxboy twincest - don’t like don’t read. Like it says in my other fanfics don’t leave nasty comments if you don’t like it, it makes you look stupid and it pisses me off. And for you who do enjoy. Well enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tom was sitting on the couch watching TV, when Bill came in to the room and stood in front of Tom. “Tommy I need you.” Bill whimpered as he fidgeted in in place in front of Tom. “Well I need you to move out the way of the T.V.” Tom not paying attention, to his brother half growled. Tom pushed Bill to the side and continued to watch his TV show it in peace, well not for long. Bill huffed and when over to Tom. But this time he sat himself in his lap, and buried his face in Tom’s neck and whimpered as he grinded in Toms lap. Bill kept slowly grinding against Tom and started to nibble on Tom’s neck. Tom, no longer paying any attention to the show, wrapped his arms around Bill and pressed Bills body closer to his own, grinding a little faster. “Mmmm Ahh Tom!” Bill moan in pleasure and rocked back and forth while Tom’s hands slid down Bill’s torso to his the rim of his pants and dipped under and grabbed two hands full of ass. “So Billa shall we take this to the bed room or do you want to do this here on the couch?” Tom gave Bill’s butt a little squeeze. Moaning louder, Bill slid his hands up to Tom’s shoulders and griped them tightly. “Ahh here is fine.” Bill said as he pulled at Tom’s shirt. Tom got the hint and removed his hands from Bill’s pants and took of his and Bill‘s shirt. Tom was working on Bill’s pants, trying to get Bills belt to unbuckle.


Bill giggled as he helped Tom. When they finally got Bills belt off, Tom laid Bill on his back on the couch and slowly took off Bills pants and boxers at the same time. Bill laid there naked looking up at Tom. “You look hot when you’re needy Billa.” Tom said as he lowered his head down to Bills and kissed him on the lips. Tom swiped his tong across Bill’s bottom lip. Gladly opening his mouth, Bills tong was met with Toms. “Mmmm Tommy” Bill moan when Tom slid one on his hands up and down Bills body while the other fisted itself in Bills hair. Tom stopped kissing Bill and moved his head down to his neck and kissed, licked, and nipped at his skin. “Tommy stops teasing me damn it pleases.” Whimpering in pleasure, Bill lifted his naked hips to Tom’s clothed ones. “Please Tommy.” Bill pouted. “Please what Billa.” Tom smirked as he held down Bills hips. “I want you to……. please Tommy no more teasing…. I need you.” Bill’s eyes were pleading with Tom. “What? You want this.” Tom took Bills length in his and gave it a gentle squeeze. “Ahh mmmm Tommy more please.” Bill moaned loudly at his brothers actions. “Hmm you like that Billa.” Tom chuckled lustfully. “You want more you say; I just might give you more.” Tom lifted himself off of Bill and started to take off the rest of his cloths. When Tom was total naked, he climbed back on the couch and took Bills legs and placed them on his shoulders. Tom spit on his hand and rubbed it on his cock to use as lube, and then position himself at Bills entrance. “You ready Billa.” Tom asked as he put his ands on Bills hips. “Yes please Tommy.” with that said Tom pushed himself inside Bill and slowly pulled in and pushed back in. “Mmmm Tommy harder please harder.” Bill moaned and Tom went harder. “Mmmm Bill your so tight, feels sooo good.” Tom moaned as he thrusted faster and harder in to Bill. “Ahh Tommmmy ah ah Oh God… faster.” Bill screamed as tom kept hitting the bundle of nerves deep inside of him.


Tom went even harder and faster. Bills legs slipped off of Tom shoulders and wrapped around Toms waist. Tom lifted Bill SO that he was sitting on his lap. While Tom was thrusting faster and harder into Bill he was nipping and sucking at Bills Neck and shoulders. “Mmmm Bill I’m so close. Damn you’re so hot tonight.” Tom moans in Bills. He looked in to Bills eyes and kissed him hard. ”Me to Tommy ahh sooo good.” Bill burried his face in Tom’s neck. Tom reached between them and grabbed Bill cock and stoked him in time with is thrusts. “Tom I’m going to….” Bill moaned loudly as he started to gring faster against Tom’s hand. “Me to Billa.” tom moaned. “Cum for me Billa. Mmmm.” Tom said as he quickened his pace “AHHH TOMMY” Bill came all over there stomachs. After a few more thrust and hearing Bills yells and whimpers Tom came too. “BILLA” Tom yelled. They both fell on the couch; Tom was lying on and still inside of Bill. “Mmmm that was great Tommy.” Bill giggled groggily. “I no, it was but you can’t go to sleep yet.” Tom Chuckled as his brother cuddled closer to him. “Mmm and why is that.” Bill said, eyes closing. “B’cuz we need to take a shower and get you and me cleaned silly.” poking Bills nose, Tom started to sit up and pulled out of Bill. Bill looked up at Tom as he stood beside the couch and grabbed for Bills hands. “Come on lets go take a shower Billa.” Tom pulled Bill off the couch and walked to the bathroom.


Tom picked up Bill and set him on the bathroom counter and turned to the shower and turned it on adjusting the temperature. Tom went back to Bill on the counter and carried him into the shower and set him down in front of him and turned him around so that Bills Back was towards him. Tom started to wash Bill’s belly, which made Bill Giggle. “Tommy that tickles.” Bill giggled more. Tom kept washing, moving his hands all over Bills. Soon Bills Giggles turned in to moans and whimpers of pleasure. “You like this bill. Me washing you?” Tom asks as he was washing Bills thighs every now and then brushing Bills cock. “Tommy you’re teasing again.” Bill whined. Tom took Bills half hard erection in his hand and stroked it slowly. “hmmm I don’t know what your talking about.” stroking a little faster, Tom ran his other hand up and down Bills back slowly making him bend forward. Tom step closer, so close that his hard erection was poking Bills entrance. Water was pouring over them and soap was washing away. Tom started to grind against Bills back side and plant butterfly kisses on the back of Bills neck were His tattoo was. “Mmmm Tommy.” Bill moan which caused Tom to grind faster and harder. “You like that Billa.” Tom moaned in bills ear. “Tommy please stops tea…… AHHHHHH.” Tom slammed in to Bill with out warning. Bill’s hand slammed against the shower wall as Tom kept thrusting harder and faster. “AHHH oh Ahh.” moaning louder, Bill felt like his legs were going to give out from so much pleasure. Tom saw that Bills legs were a bit shaky and pulled out of Bill and turned him around. “T-Tommy?” Bill pouted and looked at Tom confused. Tom did say anything just smiled and backed Bill up to the wall and lifted him up and wrapped Bills legs around his waist and buried himself inside of Bill again. “Mmmm Bill you feel good.” Tom moaned as he nipped at Bills neck. “Ahh Tommy harder.” Bill pushed himself down so that Tom was further inside of him. Tom went harder and grabbed Bills cock and pumped him in time with his thrust. Tom could feel that Bill was close to his climax and he was to. Tom pushed Bill flat against the wall and what harder and faster. Tom Moaned Bills name in his ear as he came in side Bill. While Bill screamed Toms name at the top of his lungs as he came on there stomachs for the second time that day. Bill slumped on Tom as he came down from his high and nuzzled his face in to Tom’s neck. Tom hugged Bill tighter to himself and kissed in Bills hair. As they calm down. They finished washing and got out the shower. ”Lets get ready for bed.” tom said as he grabbed Bills hand and led them out the bath room and into the bedroom to get ready for bed. “I love you Tommy.” Bill said with a huge smile on his face sitting on the bed in just his towel. “I love you to Billa.” Tom grabbed boxers for himself and blue sleep pants for Bill and walked over to Bill and kissed him gently on the lips. “Come on lets get you dressed.” Tom chuckled as he gave Bills his sleep pants. Tom pulled up his boxers and looked at Bill still sitting there with his towel still on and a smile on his face. “Do you wanna help me Tommy?” Bill giggle as he held up his sleep pants. Tom walked over to Bill and pushed him so that he was lying on his back. Tom grabbed Bills pants and slid them up his legs and around his hips and kissed Bills star tattoo. “Tehe that tickles.” Bill gaggled as tom Kissed up his stomach to his face and kissed him on the lips. “Let’s get to bed silly we have a busy day tomorrow with the others.” Tom chuckled and got off of bill and crawled under the covers, Bill fallowed and cuddled up to and wrapped his arms around him as Tom did the same. “I Love you Billa.” Tom said sleepy “I love you to Tom, g’night.” yawning, Bill snuggled closer. “Night” Tom and Bill both drifted in to sleep lands with smiles on there faces.

The end!
Sign up to rate and review this story