Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

Shashama the lost Daughter of the West

by JennaBee2008 0 reviews

When Kagome dies having Sesshoumaru's child. What will happen to the baby?

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Rin,Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [R] [Y] - Published: 2009-01-24 - Updated: 2009-01-24 - 189 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1
Misfortunes of a Lost Child

Kagome sat up from the floor to hold her child. A small demon, with souless eyes, wrapped the small child in a blanket and handed it to Kagome; it’s a girl the demon hissed. Shashama, her name is Shashama, Kagome said as she looked down upon the infant. It would be the last time she would see or hold her again, for later that night Kagome died. The news quickly spread throughout the castle of the birth of Shashama and the death of her mother. The news found it's way into the wrong hands; soon Sesshoumaru's mother found out about the child; she issued an attack on the castle and the demons killed all how got in their way. The demons snatched Shashama from her cradle and took her back to Sesshoumaru's mother, for she wanted to kill the child herself. She had told Sesshoumaru he was a fool just like his father for falling in love with a human girl. Fortunately, a demon slayer named Rima killed the demons, and found the child and decides to raise her as her own.
Sign up to rate and review this story