Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The After Life Of The Party

You're Crashing, But You're No Wave

by SinsNotTragedies95 3 reviews

What happened to Andy? Gaspses.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2009-01-25 - Updated: 2009-01-25 - 772 words

0Unrated
Patrick's POV

I pushed the limp man off of me and stood up. I looked up just in time to see a bewildered Pete standing dart into the room. His eyes darted from the stranger to the gun in my hand. Panic overcame his face.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT, BATMAN! YOU SHOT ANDY! WITH YOUR VAMPIRE GUN! CRAP!" (heh, paige, I had to. XD)
"I-i, I didn't mean to, who is he? A-and, what do you mean, my vampire gun?"

Pete fell to his side and flipped him onto his back. His fingers found the bullet hole in Andy's chest and pried the bullet from his chest. He ripped his shirt away and tossed it away, revealing an intricate pattern of tattoos, covering Andy's entire chest. He dug into what used to be my desk and pulled out a small vial with a clear liquid. He grabbed a syringe from my desk and jammed it into the vial, filling the syringe with the liquid. He fell again to his knees and tapped the syringe. He stuck the needle into Andy's chest, not far from the bullet hole.

"I can only hope that I gave it to him in time..." His voice was flooded with worry.
"What was so bad about it? It was just a gun, right?"
He shook his head and looked up at me. "It was a gun that you developed. You took DNA from me and cloned it, infusing bullets with it. If you shoot a human with it then they become a vampire. The shot I gave him will reverse the effects. If I gave it to him soon enough, that is."
"What are you talking about, vampires? They don't exist!"
He looked at me skeptically. "Are you even joking me? I'm a vampire, you're a vampire, and Andy might be a vampire. Of course they exist. Have you just been utterly ignoring my red eyes and fangs?"
"I see them. I just don't believe that it's all real."
Pete sighed and looked back down at Andy. "You'll accept it. Eventually."

Suddenly someone else came into the doorway. They had poofy, wavy, dark brown hair, and were pretty thin. I was guessing this was Joe?

“Hey guys, what’s goin--” He saw Andy laying on the floor and his face paled. “Andy!”
He fell to Andy’s side and pulled him into his lap. I could see tears running down his face. “Wh-what happened?”
“Er, I shot him.” I spoke up.
He looked upon me with sad eyes. (XD. Paige.) “Wh-why would you do that ‘Trick? Why would you shoot your best friend?” His voice was full of sadness, and I thought I could sense betrayal too.
“I-I didn’t mean to, I don’t even know him!”
“Joe, he didn’t mean to. In order to save him we had to give him a shot that wiped his memory. He doesn’t remember anything.”
“S-still. Will he be okay?”
Pete bit his lip. “I don’t know. I gave him the shot, that should reverse the effects of the bullet, but… I don’t know if he received it in time.”
Joe sighed a little and ran his fingers through Andy’s hair. His eyes were cast down to Andy’s face and tears fell, hitting Andy’s cheek.
I felt bad, even though I was positive I’d never met these people in my life.


Pete’s POV

-a few hours later-

I sighed and looked up. Joe was kneeling next to him, sobbing into Andy’s chest. We hadn’t gotten to him in time, and Andy had become a vampire. Sigh. I was hoping that this curse would never spread to my friends. But now it had plagued Patrick and Andy, and it was only a matter of time before it got Joe too.

After a moment Andy’s eyes fluttered open. He looked up and saw Joe, and I could see him frown. He reached up and brushed his fingertips along his cheek gently. “Joe? What’s wrong?”

Joe looked up abruptly, tears still streaming down his face. One glance at Andy’s eyes and teeth and he was sobbing into Andy’s chest again. Andy sat up and pulled Joe into a hug. He looked up at me in confusion. “What’s wrong with him?”

I bit my lip before reaching up onto my dresser and picking up a small mirror. I handed it to Andy hesitantly.

“Don’t scream, kay?”
“Why would I-”

He cut off as he looked in the mirror. Despite me telling him not to scream, he did anyway.
Sign up to rate and review this story