Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > wish to see them

The happiness of lies

by road 0 reviews

read to find out.(Also im lazy)

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Itachi,Kakashi,Naruto,Yondaime - Published: 2009-01-27 - Updated: 2009-01-28 - 3415 words

-1TrainWreck
Hello people’s. ladies and germs. I have finally gotten a break so I could do the chapter. I had a hard time thinking of idea’s and then bam! I imply overflowed.

Now, for some reason I really like akatsuki members Itachi, Kisame, and Diedara.

So, they will probably appear more often.

Ok, lets go.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

3 cloaked figures stood on the large mountain over looking the village. One had red eyes in a tomoe pattern of 3. The other had blue skin and a sword wrapped in bandages. The third had blond hair and mouths in his hands.

This was one of their greatest days. None of them were truly evil, but they needed to see what akatsuki planed for everyone. They learned quite a bit, but the rules stated that they could only leave the hideout when told to. If the ran off with any other member, it would be reported.

But now…

Now was a different story. The only 3 people who weren’t truly evil, and they were paired off to the same place. They could finally speak to the hokage.

The objective originally given to them was to ambush and kill Minato namikaze, then gather the 5 Jinjuriki and run off.

But they had other plans…

The only ones aware of the trio’s true nature were them, and the hokage, sarutobi.

The looked at each other. They knew they needed to talk to hokage, but they couldn’t simply walk in.

They were still a good few days away, and the hill the stood on was high.

It would take a minimum of 5 days to get there.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Every villager in the leaf village was happily chatting away. They had all heard of the 4 hokage’s revival, he was going to re-take his job, and they heard his first order of business involved Naruto. They all knew it just had to mean he was going to finally execute him.

They had stood the waiting, it had been 30 minutes and they saw their beloved hero Minato. The crowd cheered.

Bad thing to do…

As the cheering died down they noticed that there were a few people with him.

There was Minato, Kushina, Naruto, Hinata, Hiashi, and Kimiten’s squad. Ever since Naruto and Hinata got together, Kimiten and his squad had told all the other’s up on the balcony with them of their true past. Kimiten’s squad was put in with the actual leaf council, because of the knowledge they had. Hinata was up there because she was now Naruto’s newest girlfriend, and heir of the hyuuga clan. And Hiashi was there because he was Hinata’s dad.

Minato began a speech. “Everyone, I’m sure you have heard the news of my revival. Today should be a day of celebrating, and being joyous. However…” As he said this the whole crowd got confused.

“I instead would like to talk about Naruto here. I am in the most hurtful way disappointed. I had asked that you be kind toward Naruto as my last wish, and you all failed my one simple wish.” He stopped and took a moment to look upon the crowd, he knew they knew they wouldn’t like what was coming.

“I realize a punishment would be in order, but after a discussion with my peers I’ve come to a reasonable punishment. It appears some have gotten lazy as of late, with all these D-rank missions. So, as of now, D-rank missions are off the chart. Anything else is accepted. Luckily for you, that is the only punishment you will receive. But, this doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate. However if I here about any insult concerning the nine tailed fox, you will be murdered on the spot by either one of the 3 in squad 6.(Kimiten’s squad)”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It had been 3 days since that fateful announcement. Minato had retaken his job; Tsunade was leader of medical corp. And Jiraya, well, being Jiraya.

Naruto walked down the street feeling awfully happy. Despite his new appearance of fox features, the insults had stopped. Of course, there were still some old fools who refused to listen to his speech. Those were ‘dealt’ with.

He opened his door to find most of Kimiten’s belongings had gone missing. He saw Kimiten seal his bed into the scroll and then wipe his the sweat from his brow. “Yes, that should be it”. He said to no one. Naruto walked up to him.

“Hey, what’s going on here”? He asked. Kimiten took a glance around the room before speaking. “I think I should move out. I mean you and Hinata are going out, and you guys are gonna need time alone and privacy, it would be nosey for me to stay around. You’re dad has found me a house suitable and quite for me to live in, also before I go, I wanted to tell you that today is the day where Hiashi asked to meet Hinata. I wanted to come.” He finished speaking.

Naruto slapped his hand on his face. “I totally forgot about that! But uh… one question.” He looked toward the room where Kimiten took his bed from, and noticed that Hinata’s and his bed was replaced with a king size bed. “What’s with the new bed”? He asked.

Kimiten nudged Naruto’s side. “Come on, you train for a whole month with 2 perverts for the exams, and you tell me you haven’t had one thought about Hinata in…those…ways.” He finished with a grin. Naruto’s eyes widened.

“I… uh… I don’t think like…it’s just…WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU”? He snapped. This was no where near the person he knew as Kimiten. Kimiten the pervert? He just couldn’t piece that together.

“Has Kyu rubbed off on you”? He asked cautiously.

Kimiten chuckled. “No, I’ve always been like this; I just don’t tell people much about it. You think Kyu is a big pervert, you have seen nothing yet! But unlike most, I don’t act like a pervert outwardly. But stop trying to change the subject. By the looks of you’re stuttering, I say you have had a thought like that about her, so spill”! He shot back.

Naruto seemed to turn into Hinata and pressed his index fingers together. “Yeah… but only once”! He tried defending himself. Kimiten let out a laugh. “So, what happened to make you get that thought”?

“Well, it happened a while ago in training with the pervy sage. I asked him about the book he writes because of Kakashi sensei. He said he would read it to me while I imagined it. It was about this couple having sex. The boy was noro and the girl was riki. But slowly in my mind noro started turning into me and riki turned into… well you get the point”. He finished with a blush.

Kimiten couldn’t help a chuckle. Naruto continued on. “And then I got a weird reaction pervy sage told me was called erosion or something”. He finished.

Now, Kimiten let out a laugh, Naruto didn’t know about the bird and the bees. “Erection”. He corrected. “So anyways, continue”.

Naruto got a weird feeling he was being watched, even though he was only being self conscious because of this conversation with Kimiten. He whispered the rest in his ear. All that was heard was “When php ssd so I difhb wshd and sjbs it felt jhsju and then widhdb came out sjjab didn’t know jbgjb was but it hsvdhs good”. He finished, removing his mouth from his friend’s ear. Kimiten only stared back in shock. He then stepped away playfully.

“Ewww, I’m not touching you’re hand again”! He yelled at him. Naruto only stared back. “So, if you’re so ‘intelligent’ on this subject, mind explaining”?

For the past 20 minutes Kimiten had finished explaining the bird and bees talk with Naruto. And Naruto had quite a hard time taking it all in. Kimiten got a good laugh at Kimiten’s expense. “Wait, if you really are the pervert you claim to be, then I have no doubt you do what I did also”! He accused.

Kimiten only smiled. “Even if I did, you have no proof in the matter. Catch me in the act first.” He challenged.

At that moment the door opened and Hinata walked inside. She saw Kimiten and Naruto sitting on the couch. She noticed Naruto couldn’t keep the red off his face. He then remembered Kimiten had taken out her bed and replaced it with a king size.

Hinata noticed this as well. “What’s with the new bed”?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A group walked on through and looked upon the great walls of the village. They had managed to get there 2 days early. They decided they would transform into weary travelers and walked on through. Upon arriving, they saw Minato in his office.

“Minato”. He called. Minato looked up from his scroll. “Itachi, you’re disguise won’t fool me, disperse the transformation.” He told. The 3 travelers poofed into three cloaked figures. “So, you have finally returned and got out of that pit hole of akatsuki. So, any Intel”? He asked. Diedara nodded. “Yes, quite much. It’s a good thing we don’t need to go back. The people of akatsuki we worry about the most are Pien, Konan, and tobi.”

“Well, we can discuss this later on, there is something else I’m worried about.” Minato contemplated. Kisame quirked an eye brow. “Like what”?

Minato looked into his drawers while he explained. “Well, we need to have you re-sheltered in the leaf village as head ANBU once again. But obviously, a certain someone would notice.” He finished and took out a binder that labeled.

Sasuke Uchiha

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\

Sasuke rushed over the buildings in a hurry, searching, skewering, looking helplessly for something, or better yet…

Someone…the one he sought? Well… the only other family he knew…

Itachi Uchiha…

A couple of minutes ago, Sasuke had a strange disturbance, a familiar yet old chakra signature alerted him. He recognized this signature as an Uchiha signature. And it wasn’t his.

The signature of chakra that belonged to Itachi was accompanied by 2 others. Both disastrously large in power. Yet, his eagerness blinded him to the common sense that mean he would be no match for 3 at once.

He felt the entity in question make it’s way to the hokage office. He followed, and finally he was at the front gate. He saw 4 mean walking out of the building. One he recognized was the 4th hokage, and in later news, came to find out was Naruto’s father, but the other 3 were in ANBU clothing.

But only one caught his eye…

It was a man of course, red eyes and dark hair, almost midnight blue. He knew those eyes.

However, looking into the powerful eyes made him feel noxious.

The said 4 looked at the dizzy teen. Realizing the problem. Itachi noticed him and walked over to him. “Brother, are you not well”? He asked kindly, offering his hand to balance his brother.

Sasuke shoved the hand away. “You get away from me”! He shouted. Itachi shook his head in disappointment.

“Sasuke, you’re ambition to kill me has blinded you horribly, you did not even realize that I am offering help with a kind gesture, listen to what I have to say, and then make a response.” He called to him. He noticed a seal at the base of the back of his neck.

“Hm… that seal, it is the work of Orochimaru. Let me make you a deal, if I remove the seal for you, you listen to what I have to say. Deal”? He asked cautiously, knowing Sasuke would try and strike. Sasuke was a little cleverer though.

Sasuke didn’t seem too angered as he reached his hand forward to reach his.

“Deal”. He agreed. The 2 brothers shook hands. “Alright then, the reason for the slaughter…it didn’t really happen Sasuke.” He told the truth.

“What do you mean? I saw you kill them in flesh and blood”! He shot back, though interested to see the boys response.

“Well, you saw them dead as you reached the compound, but you didn’t see me kill them, I showed you using a genjutsu, but tell me the basic of genjutsu and what it is used for.” He liked to relieve his brother of his family stress.

“A genjutsu is used to weaken the opponents mind and weakening them slowly. Sometimes genjutsu is used in personal illusion and used to show the opponent something that isn’t real. Why”? Sasuke asked.

Itachi let out a laugh. Although it was a little small to be called a laugh. “Haven’t you realized? The genjutsu I showed you was a fake, and you’re families bodies were corps clones. Doppelgangers.” He finished the truth.

Sasuke didn’t bother to get suspicious on the subject however, because he wanted to believe this. “Alright then… so then where are they, and why did you leave?” He asked.

This time Kisame stepped in. “The akatsuki utterly adored Itachi’s skills, they wanted him weather he liked it or not, and they said if he refused, they would slaughter his family. He of course didn’t want this, so to make sure the akatsuki wouldn’t target them, he faked their massacre, but you were caught in the whole ordeal, after that, Itachi ran off with akatsuki so they would not suspect anything, we met along the way, we had done the same thing with our clans. My clan rushed off toward north, were fish and water is, considering we are half shark as part of the bloodline trait. Diedara’s clan rushed off east, even more east then the village of waves. And finally Itachi’s clan, headed south-west. Past the land of fire.”(Kisame can sure talk!)

“In fact”. Minato stepped in. “Itachi was sent on a mission to retrieve his clan, same with the other two, they were to come here. Sasuke, why don’t you go with you’re brother and catch up”? He cheerfully said.

Sasuke hesitated. The idea Itachi would turn his back and kill him burned at the back of his mind, but this new ordeal put water on that burning doubt.

“Alright… but, if Itachi is lying… I will destroy you”. He said, but not in a power hungry voice. Itachi walked away, expecting Sasuke to follow.

“Ahem”.

Itachi turned to his brother. “Is something the matter”? He asked worried. Sasuke pointed to the curse mark at his neck. “Our deal?” He reminded.

“Ah! Yes, my bad. Lets get that pitiful mark off you’re neck.”.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Celestae(Kimiten’s sensei) walked down the streets of Konoha, she hadn’t seen her students all that much. Except maybe Kyu when she trained him for the exams. But other then that, she had decided that she would spend quality time with her students, and maybe bump their teamwork up a notch. Then again, the worked fine together, better then some she had seen.

Celestae looked back at her past. She remembered she used to be a god, and was banished for the things she did, and to be punished was sent to earth. The thought of some of the things she did made her chuckle in a childish manner. She heard her student Kimiten was moving out from his sheltering with Naruto, she wanted to go help, and maybe have a small chat.

She walked past the hyuuga manor, and noticed Kakashi leaning against its walls. Questioned, she walked up to him. “Kakashi? What are doing here”? She asked.

Kakashi looked up from the book her was reading, known throughout the countries. “ I’m waiting for my students Naruto and Hinata, we have a mission today and I’m waiting for them to leave so we can go. Kimiten is with them too.” He answered.

“Really… I guess I’ll wait here too then”. She said an stood beside him.

They waited in silence. Celestae didn’t like it, and broke it to a billion pieces. “So… I hear you’re students have taking a liking to each other. The top rumors going around are about Naruto dating the heir.”

Kakashi perked up his head, he was a little interested in this subject, so he put his book away. “Yes, they seem happy together. Kuranie has told me that her student Sakura is dating yours, Kyu.” He shot back.

Celestae laughed. “I’m not surprised. With the mind Kyu has its no wonder he found himself a woman.” She chuckled.

“What about you other students? They seem secluded more then most. They seem conscious and don’t appear too interested in the subject”. Kakashi asked.

“Not too sure, I’m just here because we have a high ranking mission. Surprisingly an A-ranked mission. Its an assassination mission. We need to head over to lightning village and take out someone who has caused trouble for both of our countries. What about you’re team?” She asked.

“We also had an A-ranked mission. It’s the same one you have. We were told that we would be paired off with another team. Guess I know witch one it is now.” He told her.

Kakashi took out his book and began reading again, after a long moment of silence, Celestae looked over. “Can I see”? She asked innocently.

Kakashi’s eye wrinkled with a knowing smile. “Sure”.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hinata had been sparing with her father for about an hour now. She, Naruto and Kimiten had arrived for the training session Hiashi proposed. At one point Hiashi had aimed a palm at her chest, only to have it blocked by the 8 trigrams 64 palms guard, his hand had a gnarly burn from the technique. She had also caught Hiashi off guard with her newly created rotation tunnel. He however, unlike tenten in the finals, still stood after the attack.

Hiashi was most pleased with her progress, she had taken him by surprise more time than he had done to her. He put his hand up to signal the end of the spar/fight.

The onlookers were all pleased as well, they all expected him to return her to the main house to train her more personally. But he wouldn’t do that.

“Well, you have grown considerably since you left the household. Hinata… I apologize for my abuse toward you. As most would believe me to train you more considering you’re growth, you seem to grow more without us, but I must ask; who has trained you to get this strong”? He asked.

Hinata was filled with pride at hearing his praise. “No one father, I have trained on my own and sometimes with Naruto.” She answered.

Hiashi smiled. “Very well then, dismissed”.

Hinata ran toward her boyfriend and hugged him. “You did awesome Hinata”! He yelled as he picked her up and spun her around once before capturing her lips.

As the broke apart Hinata smiled. “Thank you sweetie”. She cutely said and kissed his cheek.

Kimiten stepped in, who had been quiet the whole fight. “Yes, you did very good. I didn’t expect any less from you Hinata”. He praised.

Hinata blushed at all the praise she got. They all walked outside to find that their sensei’s were there.

“Celestae? Kakashi? What are you doing here”? Kimiten asked.

Celestae pushed back her dark brown hair. “We have a mission, a group mission.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kenji, Kyu, and Minato sat in the office of the hokage discussing some thing about the rest of their akatsuki and what actions they needed to take.(Remember Kimiten’s team is with the council now)

It was a hard planning session, but they had figured out a course of action.

“Alright then”. Minato said and rubbed his temples. “Now you two should get ready, you have a joint mission with team 7.” He told them.

“What kind of mission”? Kenji asked.

“An A-ranked. It’s an assassination mission.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yeah, yeah I know not too much fluff in this one, but this was acceptable for me, even considering I had one of those writers blocks that people hate sooooooo much.

I hope this will do for now. Until next time!
Sign up to rate and review this story