Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

What you mean to me, is what the stars mean to the heavens

by PatrickStumpLover 2 reviews

Ok, so I know that this isn't exactly Fall Out Boy- but it just came to me and I wanted to write it

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-01-28 - Updated: 2009-01-28 - 336 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stage, spotlight, amplifier, guitar? Check, check, check and check. Heart, soul, burning passion and desire? Check, check, check and check.

I've known you all my life, and have relied on you for all of it, all my seventeen years, thus far. You have comforted me in the darkest of times, and have rejoyced with me in the happiest times. You will always be there for me. You mean the world to me. I would die without you. I can't explain how much you mean to me, it is impossible for me to describe.

All of my life I have dreamed of you. This deep, burning desire that can only be found at the bottom of someone's soul, permenantly residing in their heart. You are like a addiction I can't quit. You are a drug I can't stop taking. I'm addicted to you. If I were sober from you, I would be dead; the end of you, would mean the end of my life. I need you that much.

I am relying on you. You are my ticket out of this miserable town, and cliche life. I need you to escape the cycle of normalcy. I can't do it without you.

I need you to achieve my goals and dreams. I need your silent encouragement and faith to help me make it through. I need you more than anything.

You keep me sane and grounded when no one else can. You are my sanity, love and faith. You are always there when I need you.

Extra guitar picks? Check. Dreams? Definitely check. The reality of those dreams? Semi,-not really, almost, kinda check.

Band? Definitely no check. Recording contract? Again, negative. But I still have you. You can help me make my dreams come alive. I can the show the world who I am with you.

My guitar. My soul, my passion.

Without you, I'm just me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, honestly, let me know what you think. Too cheesey, crappy? Was it garbage? Let me know.

Thank you.
Sign up to rate and review this story