Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fuck me. Suck me. Make me get divorced.

Chapter Four

by EndlessDark 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2009-01-28 - Updated: 2009-01-28 - 391 words

0Unrated
I walked out from my explosion with Gerard to find the single strangest thing I've seen in a long ass time... Krisan and the guys were.... laughing and having a grand ole time!

Seriously I thought I was going to pass out from sheer shock. Moments ago I brought her back stage and they were all awkward and what not and now, they are acting as if they've been best buddies since birth. Though of course, Gerard was still being the sulk-ish little bitch he is.

"Are you serious?!" Mikey snorted in disbelief. "They just walked in on you?! With a girl?! Dude that is.... bravo!"

"What's that?" I asked with a smile. Mikey seemed genuinely impressed with whatever Krisan had said and for the record, it takes a whole helluva lot to impress that man, kudos to her.

Mikey stopped laughing long enough to say, "Ok, so she didn't like her house and where it was right? So she wanted to get kicked out--" that explains the 'leaving at fourteen'-- "And she decided getting caught with a guy in her room wouldn't cut it.... so she set it up so that she and her best friend who is actually straight got caught making out! They kicked her out immediately!"

Krisan started laughing again too. "Seriously that took me forever to convince her to do. She's got gay pride, but she's the straighest gay person you'll ever meet. She got kicked out of her house too, but she wanted to so that worked. She's in Huntington Beach now I think," she laughed out.

"Dude!" I said in surprise and admittedly, a little credit--- that was a kick ass plan-- "I know some people in Huntington Beach. I mean, they're a band, but yeah..."

"Avenged Sevenfold?" she asked coyly.

I nodded my head vigorously. "Yeah, how'd you know?"

"That's who she's with," Krisan said nonchalantly as if everyone stayed with Avenged Sevenfold. "Not like with with, but she's their roadie along with the Berrys so what ev."

Bob grimaced. "Ew. Not like.... Jason Berry, right?" he asked warily.

"The very one. Why?"

"He's bad in bed." Bob's answer mad me wanna run away. Because seriously, EWWWWW!

-----------------------------------


Review! and yeah! and Review!

Also, if there arent any reviews on this one, I'm not posting any more. Sorry, that's the way it is.
Sign up to rate and review this story