Categories > Original > Drama > Fall For You (sequel to Torn Into Pieces)

Chapter 17

by Aubrey100 1 review

Back Home Disaster

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-01-29 - Updated: 2009-01-29 - 1849 words

1Exciting

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I only got four reviews this time, but I decided to post a chapter anyways. This time I really would like to get five reviews. It's so annoying when you see that 30 people have viewed it, but only one review! Please give me some reviews. ~Aubrey


CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:

I woke up in a bed. I blinked a few times. I looked around the room and then realized I was back home. I heard people laughing downstairs. “Morning.” Joe came in my room through the balcony. I smiled, “Good morning.” I hugged him. “I carried you in here because I didn’t really want to deal with a cranky Aubrey.” He teased. “Oh thanks.” I rolled my eyes. “Oh I’m just kidding.” he kissed me softly. I smiled at him, he was just so irresistible.
I shoed him out of my room and then got dressed. I hurried downstairs. “Finally, you’re up!” Brooke said. “Oh shut up!” I frowned at her. “So what are we doing today?” I asked and sat down. “Well we were planning on hitting a Starbucks and then going shopping.” Kevin spoke. “We got kicked out of Starbucks remember?” I laughed. “Well I didn’t say we were going to go to that one.” Kevin clarified. “Yea because I think if we went to that place again it probably wouldn’t end well.” Nick chuckled. “Probably not Nick.” Chelcie agreed.
We did go to a different Starbucks, but this time just got our coffee and left. “I think you all have gotten me addicted to Starbucks.” Chelcie said drinking through the straw sticking out of the top. “It’s the boys’ fault. Aubrey and I didn’t have an addiction until we met them.” Brooke laughed. “It is not our-well ok it is our fault.” Kevin shrugged.
“I don’t think that we have had a day off since the last tour started.” Chelcie said when we walked into the mall. “Well we’ve had moments where we weren’t working, but not really a whole day.” Nick agreed.
Kevin’s phone rang. “Hello?”… “Yea.”… “Alright.”… “Love you too.” he hung up. “Who was that?” Nick asked. “It was Dad, he said that they were going to take Frankie out for a while.” he explained. We all just nodded.
We had to watch Chelcie, because she would easily get distracted and walk away from us. I couldn’t help but laugh when Nick would pull her away from a store. “Chelcie, I know it’s embarrassing to be seen in public with us, but you can’t just walk away.” I laughed. “Darn it!” she sighed sarcastically. “We’re not that embarrassing, well except for Joe.” Kevin smirked. “Yea we’re not that em- hey wait a minute!” Joe frowned. “Just kidding.” Kevin assured Joe.
I soon realized that Kevin had a problem; every time Brooke would say ‘Oh that’s cute!’ or ‘I wish I had that.’ Kevin would willingly buy it for her, not that he didn’t have the money, but still. “Have enough stuff there?” I pointed to the bags Kevin was carrying. “I don’t think so.” he looked at the bags. “Please don’t tell me that all of that is Brooke’s.” Joe looked over at Kevin. “It’s not all Brooke’s, about half of it is mine.” Kevin rolled his eyes. “You don’t have to buy everything in the mall.” Chelcie teased. “Well maybe I want to.” he huffed sarcastically. I just laughed.
“Can we leave yet?” Nick asked, bored of shopping. “Yea I suppose.” Kevin answered. “Thank you!” Nick muttered under his breath. “Oh come on! It’s not that bad.” Chelcie patted his back. He looked over at Chelcie’s face and smiled. “I guess not.” he shrugged. “We still get to go home though right?” he asked. “Yes Nick!” we all replied. “I was just asking!” he put his hands up as if surrendering.
It took us about thirty minutes just to get out of the mall. I liked to shop and all, but this mall was beyond huge. I smiled when I seen Nick’s arm over Chelcie’s shoulder. They were just so cute together.
“Would you sit down?” Kevin asked, while I leaned from the backseat to the front to mess with the radio. “I have to get the right station gosh!” I said still leaning forward. “If we get in a wreck and you die, you will have no one to blame but yourself.” he warned me. “Got it!” I finally got the station I wanted. I sat back down. Kevin shook his head at me.
It was only a couple minutes and we were home. “You went through all that trouble and didn’t even get to listen to a whole entire song.” Joe laughed. “Yea well…it was worth it.” I shrugged. “Risking your life, changing the radio station. Hmm.” Kevin moved his hands like a scale. “Well it’s already done and over with now, and I didn’t die anyway.” I rolled my eyes.

CHELCIE’S POV.:

We went inside and then everyone just sat down and started watching a movie. “This is boring. Want to go hang out?” Nick whispered over to me. “Yea sure.” I shrugged. The movie wasn’t all that exciting.
Nick and I walked up to his room. “You know what I just realized?” I asked. “What?” he spoke. “I haven’t told me parents that I’m home.” I laughed. “Well that’s not good.” he sat down beside. “Yea I know. Maybe I should do that now.” I pulled out my cell phone, but Nick closed it and placed his soft lips on mine. He pulled away, leaving me breathless. “Well I can do that later.” I kissed him again. Calling my parents could wait for now, Nick’s lips were more important at the moment.
His fingers intertwined in mine. I felt almost lightheaded. I laid back, never letting our lips part. I placed a hand on his face, pulling him closer. My heart beat quickly, I had never kissed Nick this way. I felt like I just couldn’t get enough.
Nick kissed me softly, but somehow passionately. I ran my hand through his curls, which was surprisingly fun. I smiled into the kiss and Nick pulled away. “What?” he asked. “Nothing.” I shook my head and kissed him again. He moved his hand across mine. His hands were rough against mine, but it was so romantic and nice. It felt almost like a movie.
He deepened the kiss. I played with the curls at the nape of his neck. Nick was so close to me and it made my heart beat unevenly and fast. For a few minutes I think that we both forgot to breathe. He pulled his lips from mine. I looked in his eyes, they were so amazing. “I love you.” he whispered. “I love you too.” I smiled. Nick had said that he loved me before, but this time was so sincere. It wasn’t that I had ever doubted my love for him or his for mine, but there was this look in his eyes this time. We just looked at each other.
“You have gorgeous eyes.” he smiled at me. I blushed, “Yours are better though.” I replied. “Oh I beg to differ.” he ran his hand across me cheek. I felt my cheeks get even hotter underneath his hand. He kissed my lips tenderly and then pulled away. I doubt that he realized exactly what he did to me. Just his lips on mine sent my heart into a frenzy. He smiled widely at me. I would’ve died for that smile of his.

NORMAL POV.:

I seen Chelcie and Nick come downstairs, both with smiles on their faces. I rolled my eyes. They’re going to be just like Brooke and Kevin with the whole ‘going to bed early’ thing.
“We watch a lot of movies around here.” Brooke stated. “Yup.” I answered. “We should do something.” Joe spoke. “Yup.” I answered again. “Want to go to Pinkberry?” Joe asked. “Yup.” I answered once again. “Quit saying yup!” he stood up from the couch. “Mkay.” I said. Joe just sighed.
We all headed to the door. “Hold on, let me get a Diet Coke.” Nick said and went off to the kitchen. “He can’t even go a ten minute drive without a Diet Coke?” Brooke laughed. “Obviously not.” Kevin shrugged. “I think he has an addiction.” Joe said. “I don’t think he has one, I know he has one.” Chelcie laughed. “Yea, I’m with Chelce on that one.” I nodded.
We waited for a few minutes. “Hurry up Nick!” Joe yelled. “He is taking a really long time just to get a Coke.” I sighed. “I know! I mean even I’m not that slow!” Brooke said. “Yeah and you’re pretty slow.” I laughed. “Oh shut up!” she rolled her eyes.
We waited for a few more minutes and then heard a loud thump. “What was that?” Chelcie asked. “I don’t know.” Kevin said. An instant feeling of fear spread across the room. We all stole fearful glances and then ran into the kitchen…

NICK’S POV.:

We all headed to the door. “Hold on, let me get a Diet Coke.” I said and went into the kitchen. I could hear them talking about my ‘addiction’ to Diet Coke. I didn’t have an addiction! Ok, I might have a slight addiction. I listened to them continue on about my addiction for a few moments. It was sad that didn’t have anything better to talk about then my Diet Coke addiction. I just laughed a little.
I was just getting ready to walk back out of the kitchen when I felt this odd feeling. I gripped the side of the counter. What was wrong with me? I took in a breath. The feeling went away. “Man that was weird.” I mumbled to myself. I picked up the Coke again, ready to leave.
The feeling hit me again, like a rock thrown at my face. I shook my head, hoping to just shake it off. My heartbeat felt weird and uneven, in a bad way. I felt woozy and not in control. I gripped the counter once again. “Hurry up Nick!” I heard Joe’s voice yelled, but it sounded far away.
I ran my fingers through my hair. I took a step and then fell to the ground. I could hear footsteps running into the kitchen, but then everything got dark. I kept trying to make it get light again, but nothing would work. I felt like I was fighting the darkness and losing terribly.
I could hear their voices for a few moments, but it was all so far away. There was no way for me to pull out of this, no matter how hard I fought. What had happened to me? What had went wrong?
Sign up to rate and review this story