Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Horus Goes Home

Authors Notes

by SamStone

AU where a Harry Potter Raised in the future with different magic finally meets the Wizarding World.trained in lethal magic and with a different morality he takes on these strange people.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover, Erotica, Horror - Characters: Andromeda Tonks, Angelina Johnson, Bellatrix, Blaise Zabini, Cho, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Narcissa, Padma, Parvati - Warnings: [?] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-03-21 - Updated: 2006-03-22 - 606 words

?Blocked
************
Authors Notes
************

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but Mystic America. I just want to see what these characters will do when in this strange world. This is all due to a writer's block in the story proper and some computer issues with the computer the story is on.

This is mostly HP AU: Harry never went to Hogwarts until end of third year. He had no knowledge of the current Wizarding world as it is now. He was raised in a far different place than Privet Drive with a competent parent. This is not a self-insertion; closest thing is Samuel Stone Harry's adopted father. In a world where no one likes those racist bigot wizards, would anyone remember the Boy-Who-Lived-And-Disappeared two centuries after the fact? What does a twenty-second century raised demon hunter do in the twentieth century where everything he learned historically is different? That's what we will see.

Only spoiler from HBP will be Horcruxes. Set end of third year cannon. First year Neville, Ron, Hermione stopped Quirrell. Hermine was not paired with Ron so there was no Troll incident. Second year Dumbledore interfered after Neville did not seem a good pawn to train. Sirius Black is somewhere in Hogwarts and the Rat is still in the pocket with Dementors lurking around.

Spoilers for BTVS are up to Halloween, Charmed is still pre-Paige, Ranma up to the Wedding Disaster no OVAs, SM has just rediscovered her Identity, Naruto at least up to the Chunnin Exams, Hellsing up to the end of the first season with Incognito.

Anything needed is mentioned for Mystic America. Harry's past and the info will appear in flashbacks or it will be discussed by him.

A heartfelt thanks to all the authors' original and fanfic that I've read. There are too many to list but my lack of free time thanks you.

HP/BTVS/Charmed/R.5/SM/Naruto/Hellsing Crossover with Mystic America-Original Fiction

Most of the crossovers will not occur for a bit as Horus/Harry travels the world.
This fic is rated mature for blood, death, sexual situations and language. In simpler words blood, sex, violence, foul language, and death will be occurring. You have been warned. Do not read if you have a sensitive stomach as there is gore. People killing people, people killing monsters, monsters killing people and monsters killing monsters do not lead to happy pleasant scenes. If you can't stand creature features or Harry killing people then this is not for you.

Harry/Female Harem fic.

Note sixteen, to the best of my knowledge, is still the current age of consent in England. Note mystic culture is fifteen or passing Initiate status to be considered an adult. You live with a large amount of war you get strange ideas according to normal people. Age difference is of less consideration at older ages or in longer lived societies. If you live over five centuries what does a couple of decades matter. This means that this version of Harry has been raised with a different morality than cannon or most 'normal society' and behaves as such.
All character bashing are for entertainment purposes and in no way or form are about cannon characters, however the bashing will involve the trio and Dumbledore in addition to Fudge, Voldie and there minions. This is equal opportunity bashing as our main character was raised in a time and place that is rather critical on the Wizarding World's behavior even centuries later.

Feedback is welcomed. Flamers will be fed to Rian and Skrill along with the odd death row inmate. Constructive criticism will be taken with a bucket of salt.
Sign up to rate and review this story