Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lasting Impressions

Harold/Kumar

by killxsmile 6 reviews

If you've watched the movie, you know where I'm going with this.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-01-30 - Updated: 2009-01-31 - 798 words - Complete

2Ambiance
Author's Note: Tissamy, you single-handedly saved this fic from going on a ficwad hiatus. Thanks for reviewing.

Harold/Kumar.

“Is everything alright? You look stressed out,” Eric asked as I absentmindedly stared out of the Starbucks window.
“Yeah…” I responded, still not looking at him. “I’ve just had a lot on my mind.”
“Lemme guess. It has something to do with your brother.”

At this comment I looked over at him and sighed.

“He noticed the joints in the ashtray and called me out on it.”
“He’s against pot?” Eric asked, surprised.
“Yeah, I know. He’s one to talk.”
“So I’d probably be right in saying that my first impression was shit…”
“Don’t worry about it,” I said, putting my hand over his. “I could honestly care less about his opinion.”

He flashed me a smile, then slipped his hand into mine. After lacing our fingers together, he lifted my hand and softly kissed my knuckles.

“C’mon. Let’s get out of here.”

I happily took his suggestion and followed him out to his car.

“Wait, where are we going?” I asked as he passed up the first turn. If we were heading to his place, he was going the wrong direction.
“Gotta pick up a little something before getting to my apartment. I hope you don’t mind.”
“Not at all.”

Within 10 minutes, we were parked in back of White Castle.

“No way,” I said, laughing. “You’re not doing what I think you’re doing… Are you?”
“Depends on what you think I’m gonna do…” he replied with a smirk.

I stepped out of the car, curious to what he was up to. Sure enough, he’d ordered a crave case.

“God, this is such a bad idea,” I noted as we waited for the 50 cheeseburgers.
“Hey, we’re gonna get really hungry later. Might as well be prepared.”

The guy at the window eventually called our number and we gladly took the large cardboard box. I rested it on my lap while Eric took the wheel.

“This is going to be epic.”

It took around 15 minutes to get to his apartment. Once there, he set the crave case onto the coffee table and popped Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle into his DVD player.

“Here. I guarantee this will make you feel better,” he said taking out his bong. With a wide grin on his face, he flopped down next to me with his bag of weed and a lighter. After filling the bowl and lighting it, he passed it to me. I gratefully took a hit.

“God, I don’t know how the fuck I ever functioned without this shit,” I said, exhaling. I could already feel myself calming down as the ribbons of smoke surrounded my head. While I took another hit, he fast forwarded through the previews and started the movie.

I passed the bong to him and he inhaled. Smoke still billowing around us, he leaned over and pressed his lips against mine. Talk about being high on love.

In the morning, I woke up splayed out across Eric’s lap. Rubbing my eyes, I noticed the television screen was on the DVD menu. The bag of weed was just about spent, which explained how we’d finished almost all of the crave case.

“Morning, sleepyhead.” He tucked my hair behind my ear and chuckled.
“How long have you been awake?”
“Long enough to hear you snore.” I sat up and blushed. “Loud as it was, I thought it was kind of cute.”

I leaned over to give him a kiss, but he turned his head.

“Might wanna reconsider that. I ate 20 burgers last night, and haven’t had the chance to brush my teeth,” he explained.
“Good point,” I said, pulling back.
“Don’t worry. I have an extra toothbrush.”

We both headed to the bathroom and brushed our teeth. Teeth squeaky clean we locked lips.

“Minty fresh,” I commented. He laughed.
“Umm, could you get out of here for a second? I really need to take a piss.”
“Haha, sure.”

After he finished up his business, he grabbed his keys. I grabbed my purse and we headed out the door. On the drive to my apartment, the both of us were too lazy to make small talk, so he turned on the CD player. Bring Me the Horizon quickly filled the silence between us.

“Thanks for yesterday,” I said as he parked in front of my apartment complex.
“No problem, Chloe. You’re by far my favorite person to toke up with.”
“Damn straight.”

+++++
As cool as it would be to read your minds, I can't.
That means that if you want an update, you're gonna have to rate/review.
=P
Sign up to rate and review this story