Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tear My Heart Open Just To Feel

Tear My Heart Open Just To Feel

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Mackenzie made a serious mis-judgement when she met Pete Wentz. Now he's left her broken hearted with nothing but a bunch of pieces will he win her over as a one night stander or will she push him ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-01-30 - Updated: 2009-01-31 - 1051 words

0Unrated
A/n: Hi,
As you know I have several stories on my profile. This just came to me one day while I was school and all I had was napkin so I wrote most of this on there. So i basically have the plot figured out just have to get it out of my brain! :P I really hope you like this story, i think it has potenial.

xo - Marissa AKA Mrs.Stump =)


Tear my heart Open Just to feel

By:Marissa AKA Mrs.Stump =)

I was alone as he walked out of the room leaving me holding my breath hoping he would come back to me telling me he was sorry. When he didnt come back, I crumbled to the ground on to the carpetted floor of my room. Tears stung my eyes, making my black eyeliner and mascara run down my pale cheeks.

...Love...

What is it? Is it all a lie or just a game for people to play, if you loose you dont feel like life could move on, and if you win what do you get? A lifetime of unfurfilled promised and broken ones or something more. Thats something I would never know, not with Pete. He'd broken my heart and I dont think anyone would be able to mend all those pieces.

I sat in my room alone for two days straight, no food no water. I only went to the bathroom occasionaly if I had to go really bad. I sat on my bed in a silent abbyss until my cell phone began to buzz franticly on my dresser and I answered it. “Hello?” My voice cracked for not being used for so long and I heard a sigh.

“Are you okay? Where are you?”My best friend Joe asked me concerned.

“At home where else would I be?” I asked sarcasticly.

“Maybe outside in the sunshine.”He said offering a suggestion.

I sat there then sighed. “Why'd you call?” I asked softly.

“I havent heard from you or seen you in two days I was worried.”He said to me gentley but seriously.

“Im sulking, I want to die.” I said to him seriously laying down on my bed the phone still attached to my ear.

“Dont say that.”He said to me sighing a bit.

“Why shouldn't I mean he left me. He said he loved me!” I said angrily.

“I know I know. Tell you what, I am going to come over and help you get over this guy.”He said to me seriously I could hear him walking.

“No- Joe.” I said seriously.

“To late.”He said as he walked into my room hanging up.

“Thats almost creppy, how'd you get in?”I asked hanging up my LG shine.

“You gave me a key remember?”He said in a duh voice.

“Oh.” I said remembering.

“Now, you look like shit. Go take a shower, I'm going to pick out your clothes, they'll be on your bed.”He said to me pushing me into the bathroom. I so owed him for not taking no for answer. I climbed in the shower and sighed when the semi warm watch touched my body. I closed my eyes and then washed up. I wrapped the towel around my body and continued into my room. I heard a soft knock on the door and smiled. “Come in.” I said fully dressed thinking it was Joe.

“Hey...” I heard the familiar voice of the man who had broken my heart into a gagillion pieces.

“Wh-what are you d-doing here?”I asked stuttering in a upset tone.

“And here I thought you'd be happy to see me. Joe called and cussed me saying that you were a shit of a mess so I came to see if you were really okay, I'm guessing her made you wash up a bit. Look, Mackenzie. I'm sorry for leaving you but, I could see we were both drifting apart.”He told me in a sincere voice.

“We were both drifting apart? I was trying to get closer to you! You pushed me away everytime. Sorry, I'm busy. Sorry I have to work. Sorry I have college homework. I heard from your mom you dropped out of college, or you told her that and said so we could be together more. So dont you try and pin it on me that I was pushing away ,when it was only you that was doing it.” I said to him quickly grabbing my brush and attacking my hair with it.

“She told you that huh?”He asked me scratching the back of his head nervously.

“your mom loves me...and you know it.” I said with a small smile.

“Yea, I know.”He said.

“Pete. I dont want hard feelings, but I do love you. I wasnt expecting it to happen so soon.” I said softly.

“But you were expecting it?”He asked.

“Yeah, just not so sudden.”I told him seriously.

“Oh, I see.”He said nodding as he stepped toward me and put his arms around my aist from behind.

“St-stop.” I stuttered and I could tell he was smiling that evil smile.

“Why, you dont want me to.”He said softly his breath hitting my ear.

“No, I don't.”I said to him seriously with an edge in my voice.

“I really dont believe that.”He said his lips grazing my neck making me melt back into him.

“Please don't do this to me.” I said tears stinging my eyes as his hands ran up my stomach to my chest.

“I need you...”He whispered in my ear.

“If you n-needed me you wouldnt have left me.” I stammered.

“I still need you.”He whispered.

“Wheres Joe?” I asked and he smirked.

“He left his mom called, she is sick and needs his help around the house.”He told me. Then I did the most stupid thing I could have ever done. I kissed him, and now that I actually think about it, I wasnt really thinking at all. Cause that was the night I gave myself to him compltely. I regret ever meet Pete Wentz, but he has this hold over my heart. God, I hope I can get free of his mental grasp before its to late.
Sign up to rate and review this story