Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heartless

Heartless

by MyFamousLastWords 0 reviews

Posting this for a friend. Please read.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-01-30 - Updated: 2009-01-30 - 522 words

0Unrated
This is not my story. Posting it for someone.

I was walking along the sandy beach when I noticed nine people around about my age (16) and they
were all hanging about with each other.

I asked one of them if I could hang out with them and that one said yes, so I asked her
her name and she said
"My name is Fionnuala and this guy over here is my boyfriend, Frank."

She sat me down beside a guy called Bob and we all talked about the town and what was new with people.

"Did you hear that shes's pregnant?"
"Yeah I know, I think it's disgusting"
"I wish it was me, I would definitely love him more than she would"

Another guy came over to me and asked me my name, because noone seemed to know it,
as noone had asked me before.


"My name is Rachel" I said confidently.

"Oh, well, my name is Mikey" he replied.

We all talked to each other until it was 10 O'clock.
I went back to my beach house.
My dad was screaming at me, as usual.

"Where the heck have you been young lady?"

"I've been trying to call you all night!"

All I could hear in my head was 'blah, blah, blah'

So I started to scream back at him.

"I WAS OUT HAVING A LIFE DAD, AND IF YOU HADN'T NOTICED, I HAVE NOT GOT A CELL PHONE, SO HOW THE HELL WERE YOU TRYING TO CALL ME ALL NIGHT?!"

He sent me straight to my room, but I didn't really mind at first, because at least I got all my emotions out for the first time in five years.

I woke up the next morning feel quite proud of myself, and what I did last night but I also thought that I might not see Mikey, Fionnuala, Frank and all the rest of them ever again!

But I went down to the beach and I sat down thinking about lyrics for another song I was going to write.

I just seen two people in the distance, it was Mikey and Fionnuala!

I waved over to them and they came over to me.

"Rachel, right, I'm sorry, I always forget names" Mikey smirked.

"Yes" I said "Rachel is my name"

"Well, We're all having a party tonight on this beach, if you wanna come, its at seven and it ends at eleven" said Fionnuala.

"I don't think that i'd be allowed to go, but I will ask my dad and make him say yes!"
I replied.

"Good" Said Mikey "Can you come a little bit eariler, we're gunna celebrate Gerard's birthday tonight, thats why we're having the party, so you will be able to help us and remember NOT TO TELL GERARD!"

So yes, there you go.
Review & Rate before I set my cat on you.
& My friend (Rachel) will also be reading you're reviews! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Now go, review it now. Please. Right now. My cat is called Kitty.
Yes that sounds so visous. Now go.
ANDD, yes that is me 'Fionnuala' in this story. As you would have probably guessed.
Sign up to rate and review this story