Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Searching for the Power

16. London Part 2

by GinnyMyLove

Dept Store, Harry gets a show, and things heat up at the Grim Old Place [*Split Chapter to post sorry for multiple alerts and false alarms*]

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Ron - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2009-02-03 - Updated: 2009-02-03 - 1674 words - Complete

?Blocked
Meanwhile Hermione dragged Ron into his room and locked the door. She slowly pushed him backwards until his knees hit the bed and he fell over. With a growl she reached down and pulled her top over her head, leaving her clad in her Bra. Rons eyes began to bug out and she felt pride that her appearance did that to him. She reached for his waist and slowly pulled his shirt over his head as well, and leaned down and kissed the top of his abs,

Ron hissed and bucked his hips as her lips met his bare skin. "None of that boyfriend. I am setting the pace and you are just going to lay there and enjoy whatever I decide to give you. Understand?" She asked him. Ron was left speechless so he only nodded. He would do anything for this sexy creature as long as she didn't stop touching him.

She sat back up and reached behind her where she snapped her fingers. Her bra slumped forward and she pulled it off, once again revealing her tanned globes to him. He bucked again. "Ah Ah Ah." She said as she leaned in and brushed his nipples with her own. He gasped and she covered his mouth with her own. She began dueling with his tongue and soon found herself on her back with him trailing kisses across her throat and collarbone.

Of course Hermione being Hermione she couldn't help but talk, Harry found it sexy. "Oh Ron, The fact that you can trust me with those two makes me feel so good." She said, he just grunted into her skin. And began slowly lowering his kisses.

"Mmmm, I don't know why I trust him so much, but your getting there, if you're a good boy I might even let you watch me meditate." She said. He ignored the first part of the sentence and focused on the part where she would get naked for him. Again he grunted his acknowledgement that he heard her talking.

He lowered his kisses and nips again looking up at her for sign he should stop. And when he saw none he took his prize into his mouth and began suckling her nipple. "Ron!" She cried out softly, but her hand came up to his head and pulled him closer. "Gods Ron that feels good." She growled.

He switched to the other nipple while covering that one with his palm. She moaned and bucked slightly underneath him so he trailed that hand down her stomach and rearranged himself for leverage. He continued to suckle and enjoy the sounds she was making. Slowly he worked his fingers under her waistband but his arm was caught at a strange angle. He straightened his body and began kissing her mouth once again. Thus straightening his arm. As she kissed him passionately he worked his hand further into her knickers wondering when he would find her pubic hair. When his fingers brushed her wet slit. "RON!" She jumped away from him.

"BLOODY HELL, NOW WHAT IS IT?" He hadn't meant to shout at her, but she did it first, and he was frustrated.

"You know what the bloody hell is wrong Ron, I give you an inch and you take a mile. You have to let me move at my own speed damn it." She said venomously.

"Oh right, but for Harry bloody Potter you will strip naked and gallivant around all day?" He said, immediately regretting his words.

"But, at the restaurant. You said you understood?" She said meekly, sitting down on the bed and holding her shirt in front of her.

"Honestly Hermione I did mean it, I was just talking out of frustration. Whatever you are doing is fine as long as you are helping him in some way. I just want some quality time with my girlfriend is all." He said somewhat soothing her temper.

"Ron, I am just not ready with you. I am trying OK, but trust is a big thing for me, and for some reason I trust him completely. I think it has to do with saving my life a few times." She laughed.

"I saved you too you know." He said.

"I know Ron but it is balanced out with how horribly you treated me in the past, and the stupid arguments we always got in, get in." She added. "Look, I want to try to be with you, but you just have to understand the complicated relationship I have with Harry. It isn't exactly sexual but sometimes he makes me want to get off so badly it hurts." She said.

"I know the feeling." He said to nobody in particular but she heard him.

"Ron I don't mean to be a tease alright. But if you want to be with me eventually, you have to realize. Number one I share a complicated relationship that may or may not include overt sexual encounters but not sex. And, I want you as much as you want me, but I am just not ready to move forward until we build more trust. Can you handle that?" She asked him with tears in her eyes.

"I guess I don't bloody well have a choice if I want to be with you do I?" He asked in a defeated tone. "Well fuck it all, yes Hermione, I think even if you shagged his bloody brains out I would want you. But do us a favor and don't alright?" he asked her.

In response she dropped her shirt and stood up with him. She wrapped one arm around his neck and kissed him as passionately as she could. The other hand she trailed down his chest and to his waistband. Without thinking too hard she reached quickly inside his boxers and wrapped her hand around his cock.

He gasped into her mouth, and she inhaled sucking his life breath out of his lungs. As he struggled for air she began pumping his erection lightly as she could only do so much while constrained by the material. His hips began to buck to the rhythm as he finally caught his breath. She kissed him again and increased her pace. "Please cum for me?" She whispered to him and that did it. He exploded allover the inside of is pants and coated her hand with his cum. Slowly she removed her hand from where it had been and she used her other arm to help hold him up. She brought her fingers up to her lips, and remembering how Harry had tasted, quickly sucked his semen from her fingertips.

Ron was enraptured with the act, so she did her best not to begin gagging. She swallowed as quickly as she could but his cum tasted bitter and salty, and it left a burning in the back of her throat like bile during a dry heave. She had to escape quickly and get something to drink. "Looks like you need to clean up." She said trying to keep a straight face. "And I need to make sure those two aren't doing anything we wouldn't do." She said and watched his face cloud over.

"Go on then, get out of here then. I'll see you downstairs in a bit then yeah?" He asked her. She nodded and headed for the door.

"Hermione?" He asked as her hand touched the knob. She turned to look at him. "Uh, your shirt?" She blushed all the way to her navel, which he found very distracting. She grabbed her bra and threw her shirt back on. "Thank you Hermione, that was bloody amazing." He said.

"Thank you for understanding and trusting me Ron, being a good boy has its rewards doesn't it?" She asked him as she turned the knob.

He nodded and she fled quickly upstairs to her room, and into the bathroom where she brushed her teeth and drank three glasses of water. Sighing as she stripped out of her clothing she was compelled by her oath into Harry's room. There she found Ginny writhing atop Harry's cock. Both of them moaning in ecstasy, but she could see they were not actually having sex. She heard Harry say something about getting to close to coming again as she approached the bed.

"Don't let me stop you." She whispered, scaring Ginny so bad that she jumped clean off the bed. Meanwhile the scare jumpstarted Harry and as Hermione stood over him he shot ropes of cum over a foot through the air which landed on her lips and on her chest. She licked her lips and savored the sweet tangy flavor she had been craving. "Well, that was definitely unexpected. She said as Ginny looked on from the edge of the bed and Harry covered his face with a pillow.

"Hi Hermione, Sorry about Cumming all over you, but you gave us a bit of a scare yeah?" He said as he began laughing. "Honestly, I am mortified that you just watched me cum, and worse you have it all over you." He said still shielding his eyes from her.

"Speak for yourself Harry, I enjoy that." Ginny said from the floor as she stood up. She walked around the bed and whispered something in Hermione's ear and the other girl blushed but nodded. "Harry you might not want to miss this." She said.

Harry uncovered one eye just in time to see Ginny catch the dribble of cum running down Hermione's stomach with her tongue. And then follow it up over her right nipple and catch the top of it before she grinned. Then repeated with the other shot, which just happened to have run over her left nipple. Hermione moaned and lifted a finger to her face where she collected the bit that was there. She then placed her fingers in her mouth and moaned again.

"You two are going to kill me one of these days. How long til dinner?" Harry asked, feeling more than a bit strained beyond sanity.
Sign up to rate and review this story