Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Fuck Me?

by MyChemicalSuicide 4 reviews

First sex-ish story. ??

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-02-04 - Updated: 2009-02-04 - 1443 words - Complete

1Hot
Okayyyyyyyyy. This idea just randomly popped in my head like, 10 minutes ago, and I knewww I had to turn it into a little story. Hehe. Please tell me if this sucks because I bet it will. :D





[Gerard's POV]

Preforming is always fun...

It was just another concert. Just like any other one. We started playing I'm Not Okay, and I saw Frank inching his way over to me after every verse. Frank's little part was coming up soon, and he was quite close to me, and my microphone.


But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!



FUCK ME! He shouted when I put the microphone up to him.

I was slightly taken aback by this, but I could hear the crowd going wild. Frank smirked and continued to play, walking back to his spot to my right. I continued to sing, stuttering hear and there.

I-I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm n-not o-fucking-kay
I'm not okay
I'm not o-okay


I knew the last part of the song sounded horrible, but the audience still sung along. They didn't care about the mess-ups, they just wanted.. What? What does that sign say?

Frank+Gerard=Orgasm

My eyes widened, and I decided it was time to close up the set, we were finished anyway.

Thank you and goodnight! I shouted quickly to the crowd, then scurried off stage as fast as possible.

"Hey, Gee, what's wrong?" Mikey walked into the dressing room.
"N-nothing. Why would anything be wrong?" I snapped.
"Jeez, you don't have to get defensive, I was just asking."
"I am NOT getting defensive!"
"Ooookay." Mikey said, looking at me strangely.

Just then Frank walked in and gave me a sly smile. I didn't know what the hell to do, so I just looked down. After a while, all the guys were in the room, and each of them took notice of my odd behavior. Ray asked if I was PMSing, which offended me. Bob just asked what Mikey asked. And Frank sat on my lap, put his hands on either side of my face and got real close. When I could feel his breath on my lips, and 3 sets of eyes on us, I struggled against his grasp until he let go of my face and backed up a little. He was still seated on my lap, though. He then asked:
"How are you feeling? You're not acting like yourself."
"I-I'm fine. Can you please get off."
"Only if you were there with me." He winked and slid off of me.
It took me a minute to realize what he meant, but my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I did.

"It's getting kind of late. I'm gonna go to the bunk and sleep.."
"It's only 9:30." Mikey said.
"I'M TIRED!" I shouted and shuffled out the door and into the bus. I was beginning to strip off the stage costume when I heard the door open. Frank walked into the back by the bunk area, and saw me standing there in only my boxers and T-shirt. He stared at me and licked his lips quickly. I was frozen in shock, so I couldn't move.

Couldn't? Or didn't want to?

I shook my head of the thought, and Frank began to seductively walk over to me. Once he reached me, he put his hands on my chest, which was still covered with a thin layer of fabric. I felt my cock twitch at his touch.

No! Calm down. You don't like any of this. You are a straight man. Straight, straight, straight..

"Hey Gerard." Frank said, hands loose around my shoulders.
"H-hey."
"So you're going to sleep, eh?"
I nodded.
"Why? You don't look too tired to me."
"Well I a-am."
"Are you sure?" He tugged at the elastic of my boxers.
"N-no."
He smirked and I saw him. Really saw him. He was unbelievably gorgeous. How hadn't I noticed that before?
I climbed into my bunk, and he followed me, straddling me slightly.

He peeled off his jacket and shirt, revealing his tattooed chest. Slowly, he undid his belt and threw it to the floor along with the other articles of clothing. He lifted my shirt off and threw that into the pile as well. He slipped out of his pants, and I had a hard time catching my breath. The bunk was too cramped. I needed to get out. I wiggled my way out from under him and landed on the floor, breathing hard.

"You okay, Gee?" Frank asked, leaning down over the side of the bunk.
"Y-yeah. I'm fine."
"You sure?"
"Yeah, just had a hard time breathing. Come down here."
Without hesitation, Frank got to the ground, resuming his previous position. I could feel his erection prodding my thigh, causing my cock to harden.

Evidently, he noticed and put his hands into my boxers, wrapping his hands around my member. I gasped at the sudden touch, and he began to move, paying special attention to the head. I moaned, and he went faster. He pumped me until the pre-cum dripped, then he stopped.
"W-why did you st-stop?" He didn't answer. The next thing I know, he's removing my boxers and his mouth is on my head. He began to suck slightly, sending waves of pleasure through me. He moved down the shaft and began to hum, the vibrations sending me over the edge.
"F-Frankie!! I-I'm gonna cum!" I shouted as I exploded in his mouth. He swallowed most of it, and licked up what was left.

I knew I had to return the favor, but I was not comfortable with giving a blow job.. Too weird.
I flipped him over, and put my trembling hand into his boxers. I wrapped my fingers around him, and slowly began to pump. I used my nail to slightly run over his vein and he moaned. I increased speed with every moan, and soon he came in my hand, and in his boxers. I didn't know what to do after that, so I just put my fingers in my mouth and licked up his cum. He seemed to enjoy that because he was hard again.

Sex was definitely out of the question, even though I knew that's what he wanted.

Instead, I just leaned over, and began to suck on the head. I swirled my tongue around it, and poked the slit. He writhed beneath me and moaned. I went down as far as I could, and licked up and down the same vein. It wasn't too long before he came, but he gave no warning. I swallowed because it was so sudden, and I didn't want to spit because that just seems rude.

He laid there panting with a smile on his face, and I crawled next to him. We heard the door open, so we pushed our clothes under the bunk and climbed into mine. I covered us with a blanket, and pretended to be asleep. Frank put his arms around me, and did the same. We heard the guys walk into the bunk area, and they apparently looked at us because I heard small giggles.

"So, Gerard, you finally gave in, huh?" That was Mikey, he could always tell when I wasn't really asleep. Still, I remained silent, eyes closed.
"Oh, Mikey, just leave 'em alone. And you know he did." Bob said with a laugh.
"Oh my God! Guys! Their clothes are under here!" Ray shouted to them. My eyes popped open, as did Frank's.
"You little skanks!" Mikey said to us, holding up a handful of our clothes.
"Shut up. You're just jealous 'cause you want Bob and you know you can't have him!" I shouted.
Mikey visibly reddened, and Ray and Frank began to laugh.
"Mikey, is that true?" Bob asked.
Embarrassed, Mikey nodded slightly.
Bob wrapped his arms around Mikey and kissed him. We all stared in shock, but let them be. Ray left to sleep on the couch, and Frank and I remained in my bunk, though we didn't get too much sleep due to the noises Bob and Mikey were making.
"Damn you, Gerard. You set this up." Frank whispered to me.
"Oh well. At Least you got what you wanted."
"Partly." Frank joked.
"Just be grateful you got what you did."
"Oh trust me, I am!" He smiled, and kissed me.

After Mikey and Bob finally decided to stop, I put my head on Frank's chest and fell asleep.

------
Yeah, pretty stupid, I know. But it was just a random thought. Reviews??

xox
Emily.
Sign up to rate and review this story